Finally

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

After spending the weekend with Julian dad as a family. I guess it wasn't as bad a s I expected. My family just had to deal with the truth. My mom help me talk to my father and brother about Julian real dad. Also, I think is time for Jimin to meet my parents.

A week later Julian was in vacation and my family knew I was planning to take Julian back to Seoul to meet Jimin parents. My parents were easy going and the meeting was better than expected. They treat Jimin nice and got to know him better. They saw he was a nic guy. My brother gave him a hard time but understood at the end all we been through. At the end they became friends. Julian was so happy to have a dad. They did everything together.

The day after it was time for our trip to Seoul. I wasn't sure about fixing things with Jimin yet. We will see how things work out first. My parents seem to like him because they even told me to try it out for Julian sake. If things didn't work out then will set plan B, but if I didn't try at all it be rude.

Julian met his grandparents and they loved him. I thought they'll be mad at me for running away and stuff, but they receive me good.

"Hey, what are you thinking about? you okay?" Jimin voice interrupt my thoughts.

 I look to my right side and saw his face close to mine staring at me, making me move back a bit.

"Huh?I'm fine I was just having thoughts that's all, but what were you saying?" I ask him and he told me about going to a trip like camping with Julian.

"Wow!!Mommy I want to go,please" Julian came running and hold my hands pouting with his dad. I swear these two have the same facial expressions. There is no doubt Julian is his son.

"Aigoo.....isn't it Jiyun-ah the exact same copy as our Jimin " Mrs. Park came with her husband and chuckled seeing both pouting.

Julian just giggle and got used to his other name too which was 'Jiyun'.

"No pressure but it be nice to have a trip the three of you as a family" Mr. Park said with a warm smile with his wife.

"So, we going right?" Julian said in English and grin at me.

"Of course, we going" Jimin said in English too giving Julian a hi-five.

"Aigoo.....so cute to have a grandson already, let's leave them" Mrs.Park said leaving with her husband inside the house.

"Okay, go pack son" Jimin pat Julian head and he ran inside to start packing.

"I never even agreed and you already told him to pack?" I was just a bit confused and he hold my hand.

"It be fun, come on" he said and we went back inside to pack clothes for the trip.

Hours later

Julian got out excited from the car with his backbag and called us to join him.

"Julian don't run too far will be coming" I told him and we got our luggage out.

"You didn't told me it was the same place we-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because it was the same place we became closer at the camping site. I remember we put our initials in a tree and took pictures before leaving. I wonder if that tree still there with our initials, after all these years.

"Let's go in to set things maybe we can find the tree" it felt like he read my mind.

I look at him surprised and he smile taking our luggage inside the cabins.

There were many family and friends who stayed in the other cabins, but not many as there were years ago.

We went hiking the mountain and Julian had lots of energy. After eating and hiking Julian went to take a nap because he felt tired.

Jimin and I went for a walk around and of course he had to took me to our tree.

"You know when I lost my memories and found out Sasha was a liar. I didn't know what to do to remember the past, but the guys took me here. Somehow, some memory flashes came to my mind to the point of fainting because of the strong headache.

I was shock at his confession and didn't know what to say to him.

"Wow! I didn't know you went through that" that was all I could say at the moment.

"Yeah...anyways check it out...still here after all this years" he flash the tree with his phone flashlight and it was still readable. Our initials inside a heart shape.

I touch it and I didn't know I was smiling.

"At least that still makes you smile" he said touching my cheek.

I look back at him and he was closer than expected. I don't know what to do, but I stood still feeling his soft puffy lips on mine lips. It was that warm feeling back again, but I just couldn't do it yet. I know I want it, but many can called me an idiot, but is not right yet. I move back and stood up.

"I'll go check on Julian is almost time for dinner and he might be up" I couldn't look back at Jimin . He's probably hurt or something I just walk away as fast as I could.

Of course, it was an excuse because Julian was still sleeping. I sat on the side bed and caress my son hair. It's the same as him and he sleeps like him too.

I touch my lips and remember what occur back there and sigh.

"I'm such a coward, I'm sorry baby" I peck Julian top of his head.

"mmm.....Mommy and appa...jbdskbakdkldckl neh neh" Julian mumble in his sleep hugging the bear Jimin had gave him.

"Mommy will try I promise" I stood up and went to get ready for dinner.

Minutes later Jimin came in and I swear it was so awkward, but thankfully Julian got up and start talking to his dad.

"I'm so hungry" I help Julian find his clothes to change and we went to eat dinner then walk around.

Julian made friends with other children. After playing a while it was time to sleep.

Julian say he wanted to sleep in the medium bed and made us sleep in the king size bed. I didn't want to and told him to sleep with us, but he reject my offer and giggle hugging his bear laying down on his bed.

It was awkward night, but we did fall asleep.

Three days later

At our last night at the camping we went swimming. It was fun we played and then we got out.

Julian went to sleep after taking a bath with his dad. I took a bath after them.

I thought it be weird after the kiss but it wasn't. In fact, he was kind and everything seem to work out.

We were talking about the guys.

Jin Oppa had two children and the others were in a relationship. Tae girlfriend but now fiancee was pregnant. I guess I missed a lot.

Hyorin unnie already delivered a healthy baby boy. She's in Washington with Jay Oppa.

We were talking and I don't know why he shift closer to me.

"You know is almost a month since you came here. I .....I...want...I will you know I want to try things to work out between us. We been apart for a while but is not our fault. Some things just occur and misunderstandings.Look ! I want things to work out and Julian would be happy. I'm not pressuring you or anything, but if you don't want to-"

I think I had enough of his explanations and I can stop being ignorant. I move forward to shut him up with my lips. My body just move by itself. He respond right away holding my hands in his.

I don't know how long we stayed making out. I think until we were out of breath.

"Mmm...hey so you want to try then?" he look at me with hope in his eyes.

After I nod he hug me tight whispering in my ear"you won't regret"

"Let's go back" he said and we went back to the cabin to sleep.

On our last day we had to plan everything. Our future because Julian had to go back to school. I know we been away for so long and maybe he wanted Julian to attend school in Seoul. My parents had to understand I had to be Julian dad and I know they'll be supportive.

Anyways I felt happy that we were finally together.
Yes, finally because it took us all those years to be together again.

My birthday was a destiny and to met him too.

Our Julian was the outcome and I don't regret anything.

 

I look at Jimin who was driving back home as he held my hand with a smile.

I smile back and look at the back seat to see Julian sleeping.

This is my family and our new life starts now.

 

Okay i finally finished this fanfic. Thank you for my readers who continue reading until the very end of this fanfic. I hope the ending was okay. Yes, they end up together happy ending :) <3
I will continue to write a new fanfic coming soon with the maknae ;)