Let go

A Change in my Life

Jaejoon came back from his trip. He was acting strange and Jessica can sense it.

Jaejoon played with Julian like always, but he return different from the trip.

YOUR POV
Jaejoon Oppa has been acting strange. Maybe he’s stress from the project planning.

Julian and I headed to Hyorin unnie place.

Julian went to watch tv cartoons in the living room.

“Jessica I have to tell you something. Jay Oppa doesn’t know yet, but if I’m not mistaken he might be a daddy” she said and I look at her with a smile and shock at her confession.

“Wait…you’re pregnant?” I ask and she shrugs.

“Not sure yet…. but maybe a false alarm. I don’t know” she said opening a bag of chips.

“Mommy I want chips” Julian pop from the kitchen running towards me pouting.

“No chips baby, I will cut fruit for you. You had chips with Jaejoon a week ago” I told Julian, but he pout more.

I just can’t say no, but I have to do it. Whenever he pouts he looks like Jimin.

“Jessica you okay? I know who you thinking” Hyorin unnie interrupted from my thoughts.

“Oh…..just this once” I put some chips on a plate and told him not to dare to make a mess.

After he left that reminds me I should be in my period by now.

“He’s so cute” Hyorin unnie squeal.

“What’s today day?” I ask and Hyorin told me 20.

“I have a week of….omo no wait” I look at Hyorin unnie and she gasp.

“You can be pr-“ before she can say the word I cover .

“What do I?” I ask her and she told me to go to the doctor to verify.

Actually we decided to go together. My friends will come tomorrow to visit for a week and they can take care of Julian while I go to the doctor with Hyorin unnie.

I don’t know why I’m freaking out. Jaejoon Oppa wanted a baby, but I don’t know why I don’t feel too happy about it. Am I a bad person?

After I got home from Hyorin unnie Julian felt asleep. I put him to bed to take his nap. He has so much energy.

NOONE POV

Jaejoon was a sweet guy again and decided to tell Jessica everything about Paris. He didn’t tell her the kissing part with Yumi.

Jessica felt if she was pregnant then it wouldn’t be good. He seems to have feelings for Yumi now that they found each other again.

Before Jaejoon left Paris Yumi confessed to him she wasn’t drunk back in the hotel. She knew what she was doing and didn’t regret a thing. She wanted him back.

Jaejoon ignored Yumi calls to avoid a misunderstanding with Jessica.

Days went by and Yumi show up at Jaejoon house. Jessica open the door because Yumi mention work related stuff. Yumi use a different name calling herself as Juliet.

Yumi met Julian who kept looking at the stranger in his house. He went to his mom hugging his teddy bear.

“He must be Julian right?” Yumi said and Jessica nod.

Julian didn’t want to greet her and hide his face in his mom neck.

“It’s okay go play with your toys. Sorry he’s shy” Jessica put Julian down and he went running to the living room.

Jaejoon came home and was shook to see Yumi at his house. Jessica noticed his reaction and gave him a questioning look. Julian in the other side went to hug his leg.

Jaejoon pick him up and kiss his cheek.

Yumi smile seeing how fatherly he was with Julian. However, that didn’t make her stop. She wanted to get Jaejoon back no matter what.

Jessica results were negative by the way which made her relief for a second. She was willing to give Jaejoon a child but not yet.

Jaejoon told Jessica about Yumi and had a fight which lasted a week. Jessica thought it would be better to let him go with the one he truly loves.

Both had feelings but they were not strong enough to fix their situation.

After a month both decided it was better to move on. Jaejoon felt bad for Jessica, but she wanted to break up and he couldn’t force her to be together.

Julian was told Jaejoon was going for a very long trip. He was a smart boy and found out Jaejoon was just his mommy boyfriend, but not his real father. It was a sad farewell because Jessica feelings hurt seeing his baby boy cry.

Jaejoon apologized to Jessica and told her to be happy. He stayed in good terms with her and agreed to be friends.

Jaejoon went to live to Paris with Yumi.

Jessica was hurt, but didn’t blame Yumi besides she knew him before she did.

 

What’s next? Continue with next update

Thank you