Surpise meeting

A Change in my Life

YOUR POV

The next day my friends went to a spa and I lied being in my period. They hug me and told me they’ll be back. After they left I got ready and check my phone, he was waiting outside. I grab my purse and phone and went to the elevator.

I was amazed how cool he dressed up. We both had snapbacks. We had rip jeans, same color shirt. It was a funny coincidence. He smiles when we met eyes. My legs tremble, but I control my feelings.

“Wow! We match cool! Let’s go” he said leading the way.

When he was driving for some reason it look like we were heading out from the city. Hyorin words scare me. I don’t think he will hurt me.

“Mmmmm….where going somewhere far?” I ask and he grins.

“Don’t be scare I know is crazy but you seem nice. I’m taking you to a nice restaurant. I should’ve told you we going to Busan. The place I was born.” He said and continues driving.

Omg!all the way there? Are we going to go back or staying here?. My mind started to ask random questions, but I try to sound chill.

“So in here are underground rappers?” he nod telling me his friends will be there participating.

“Your friends? Wait….they know you’re taking me there?” I was not expecting to meet his friends.

“Yeah I told them I was taking you with me today. They know you the day you pass out at the club” he told me and felt embarrassed. I thought it was a weird way of meeting someone.

He told me we had arrived and it looks like he meant the restaurant.

“Come on” he said and I follow.

I almost pass out when I heard a lady called him “Aigooo….look who’s here? My baby boy! Honey our son is here!” she went to hug him and he hug her back saying something on her ear.

The lady turns to look at me. I bowed politely. My soul passed out because how dare he not telling we were going to meet his parents.

“Son!what brings you here?” I heard a man said and felt all eyes on me.

I bowed politely to his parents and they smile looking at me. This is an awkward situation.

“Hi, you can go ahead and sit” the lady said and I nod and went to seat.

I look at him pouty “yah!you bad, how come you never told me we were meeting your parents? At least I could be looking prepare or bring something to them. They’ll think I’m rude. They probably think I’m weird” he looks at me and caresses my cheek. I sit back straight on the chair embarrassed for his sudden action and look around if someone saw especially one of his parents, but thankfully no one saw.

“You don’t have to bring anything, besides is not like were dating where you have the responsibility to bring something to them unless you want to I-“ I heard enough I cut him off by mentioning random menus with a light red face.

 He smile and start mentioned food menus too.

The lady came with some orange juices and appetizers. I calm down and thank her. She still look at me a bit weird scanning me. I understand mothers want the perfect daughters-in-law for their sons. Maybe she didn’t see that shine on me. Was I not enough for her son? I guess not? But I’m only a friend…omg I’m scare of this situation.

“Umma can you bring the special the one I like, two please” he said and his mother smile like him. I thought to myself she was a cute lady. Then, she left to the kitchen.

 “I have a question…are we going back to Seoul right?” he look at me and smile.

“You’re not thinking that I would kidnap you are you?” he said and look at me with those piercing eyes going through my soul.

“No no of course not. I’m a curious person that’s all silly” I said and giggle and he smile chuckling too.

“Wait…since is getting late….we won’t make it tonight to Seoul” I realize the time and he nod his head.

Before I freak out his mom came with our food. It look yummy I was starving already. I just don’t know how to eat it. There were many side dishes I was confused. I think he notice it because he start to tell me how to mix the food. I learn something new.

My friends will hang me alive. However, I remember Jamie-shi unnie and excuse myself to call her.

I call Jamie-shi unnie and told her my situation and told me she will handle my friends. Also, to be careful and contact her if anything happens. I was glad and thank her. Okay at least my friends won’t be asking questions where I stay and all that.

After a day I bump into Jamie-shi at the store and talked and we became I guess close. She really is an interesting and smart girl.

I have to say when we were talking it was cute because he said weird jokes I found cute. His smiling eyes kill me. We finish our meal and he excuses himself to the kitchen to tell something to his parents. A few minutes later. Both of his parents came out and bid us bye.

“Come visit us again to talk. It will be good to know you” his mom told me I agree with her and bow politely thanking them for the amazing meal. It was tasty to be honest.

We headed back to the car and he drove somewhere.

“Next time let me know we meeting your parents, so I can bring something” I told him and he smile.

“Okay I will, by the way my dad thinks you’re a pretty young lady. My mom wanted to have a conversation with you, but I told her not today. You might feel shy” he took a glance at me and I thank him.

He put some music on and we chat a little about his town until we arrive to a place where many young adults were walking.