Jaejoon-shi

A Change in my Life

 YOUR POV

“Sorry for that I can buy you another ice cream” the male in front of me said and I told him it was okay.

He smile still and sat next to me.

I didn’t know what to say at the moment.

“Hey….ummm I guess we never have the chance to introduced ourselves right? We always bump into each other, but never known each other names” he chuckle and he was right I had to agree with him.

“I know sorry….let’s begin then I’m Jessica and you?” I ask him and he shook my hand saying his name.

“Nice to meet you again Jaejoon-shi” I said politely and he smile with a nod.

“You know it be nice if you called me Oppa. I think I’m older than you right?” he said and I thought it was too soon.

“Oh……will maybe someday I will” I smile softly.

If he’s flirting with me, then he’s so wrong because he’s married. I should probably leave smooth.

“Your boyfriend or friend not here with you today?” he ask me and just hearing the word boyfriend makes me sad because he hasn’t reply to my messages.

I sigh and he apologized sudden and that make me feel bad.

“I guess we both need ice cream and someone to talk to or no? Please allow me to buy you ice cream. I guess I need a friend to talk about a problem. What do you say?” he looks at me with bambi eyes. I guess nothing bad will occur. I mean talking with a stranger sometimes helps. Besides he’s a guy and knows how a guy mind works. I agreed with him and we both went inside the ice cream shop and after ordering our desserts we sat near the window.

“The ice cream sure helps with pain heart issues” he said taking some ice cream and eating a mango piece.

“If you want to talk to someone I can listen” I said and he pats my hand which startle me.

“Thanks….will where to begin?” he sigh and had a thoughtful look on his face.

“Mmm…..is it about your wife?” I ask and he looks at me with a chuckle.

Excuse me! But why is that funny?

“Oh! That lady named Nicole……how you will feel the woman you use to love got pregnant? The girl boyfriend was shock with the news but happy. Then, one day the boyfriend got home to see her in bed with someone else.” He took a deep breath and I think understand the story.

He’s the boyfriend and he found his girlfriend with someone else?

“The worst is the guy with the girl was the other guy uncle. They’re disgusting and she still begs for forgiveness and the uncle laughs touching the girl body in front of the loser boyfriend” he looks down at the table and sighs again.

 That’s gross and terrible. I was expecting his best friend or something, but his uncle. What kind of family does that? That girl is an . He must feel really upset. The girl did look y face but pretty. Ughh…

His problem is worse than mine. I should cheer him up.

I grab his hands in mine and he look at me “you know sometimes life works like that for a reason. She wasn’t worth the boyfriend she had and to be honest the day I saw her waving she look dishonest. The boyfriend is not a loser but a winner. She deserves the title of the loser along with the disgusting ajjushi. Eww touching her still in front of the boyfriend gross. She’s low trash just like the guy's uncle. The boyfriend deserves better. I’m sure he will get over it because he has the look of a winner” I said and he pulls me into a hug making some of my hair got into my ice cream.

“Thank you” he whisper in my ear and felt my cheek wet. OMG is he crying?

“Close your eyes please” he said by my ear. What? I guess I can right? Maybe he’s shy to be seen crying.

“Mmm….okay I trust you” I did as told and felt a peck on my cheek then he told me to open them.

I open my eyes and he look at me with a soft smile. I guess he’s not crying.

Wait! What was that about?

“The boyfriend calls them traitors and left. Since she was pregnant I believe that child was not mine. She keeps texting me about the child, but what should I do? You think is mine? “He ask me for advice and I didn’t know what to say.

I wanted to ask why the sudden peck, but I guess I’ll let it go.

“How about wait until the baby is born to do a DNA test. She can’t force you to stay with her after what she has done. Not to be curious which am I, but how old is the uncle guy?”  I couldn’t keep my mouth shut.

“Old enough to be my uncle or your father” he reply and I wanted to throw up.

I understand 10 years apart or so but like 30? Eww

“I feel better talking about it with someone. Why you look so down? Want to talk about too?” he ask me and probably it will help me talk about it.

“I guess my problem is temporal or permanent. It might be cheesy and your problem is really a big problem compared to mine” I confess and he told me to go ahead and talk.

“As long as you let it out of your system is good to talk about it” he said and he was right.

“Okay will I kind of had a misunderstanding with the guy you saw me with at the theater” I said and he nod listening.

I will tell him something related but without meaning he was the cause or the guy Jimin and I got in a fight.

I told him my problem and he chuckle lightly.

“Hey! No funny mister I thought you would listen without making fun of my story. Told you it would be dumb and cheesy” I didn’t know I had pout.

I felt one of his hands on my chin and I look back into his eyes.

“He will be better give him time. You guys will be back together smiling trust me” he said and I believe he’s right. It feels different when someone else tells you everything will be okay rather than close friends. I appreciate my friend’s time but from a guy point of view was better.

“Thank you” I giggle because he was making me laugh.

“Hey….since we here we should walk around I need you to help me buy clothes. I need to move on and your opinion on some clothes.” He said and he caught me off guard. I wanted to go home I wasn’t in the mood to shop, but he’s been through a lot already. I guess shopping will help him get distracted. I guess that will help my mind to relax a little.

“Okay fine let’s go” I said and he smile standing up and we walk out the store.

We were walking to a male clotting store. Everything looks fancy and nice. There was all kind of clothes from street clothing to suits.

We choose some clothes and he went to try it on, meanwhile I sat on a mini sofa to wait for Jaejoon-shi to come out from the dressing room to show me how the clothes look.

He came out looking good even saw some ladies fangirling over him.

“Miss your boyfriend is very good looking take care of him” an ajjuma told me with a smile patting my back.

I was going to correct her misunderstanding, but Jaejoon-shi called my name.

“Oh….huh?” I look back at him.

“You’re in the clouds like Yumi” he chuckle and thought that’s not the bissh name.. Who’s Yumi?

He went back to change to a different outfit more casual and of course he slay in that outfit. I gave him thumps up and he poses smiling and went back inside the dressing room. He’s so silly I’m glad I can help improve his mood at least temporally I guess.

After shopping I was curious of who’s Yumi.

“Jaejoon-shi may I ask a question?” I ask first and he told me to go ahead.

“Mmmm…who’s Yumi?” when I ask him he stop walking and I thought I have mess up by asking such a question.

“Sorry…no need to answer” I apologized, I feel bad for asking I ruin the good mood.

“Oh! No don’t apologize. Actually she’s my ex- girlfriend. Before Nicole got pregnant I used to date Yumi. Can we talk about sometime later? I don’t feel like talking about her at this time” he said and I nod understanding. I need to keep my mouth closed and stop being too curious but low key I want to know.

“Let’s go get a snack” he said but then I saw the sun set and remember my friends.

“Wait…I need to contact my friends” I said and he nod.

I walk a few steps away from him and called my unnie.

YOU!!ARE IN BIG TROUBLE MISSY!” she yelled and I feel like I got scolded.

“Give that phone” I heard and then Hyorin unnie speak to me.

“Be sure to get home. Don’t worry about us, but if you get in trouble or lost text us right away and will be there to get you. Have a great day sweetie” she said hanging up.

What does that mean? This girls so weird. Okay I guess I can go with Jaejoon-shi.

“Is everything okay with your friends?” he ask me and I told him everything was fine.

“So snacks?” I nod and we went to get some snacks.

 

More updates coming up :)
Thank u <3