Bonus

A Change in my Life

EXTRA BONUS

Yoongi was relaxing in the bench with his sunglasses on. Some girls came to flirt with him, but he ignored them so they just left.

He did saw SaShee cousins like discussing while looking at someone. He did look at the victim which was none other than his saeng Jessica.

He saw Jessica leaving, but pretended to keep it cool like he didn’t realize anything.

Everyone were in the jacuzzi and some drinking by the bar area of the pool.

No one was in the pool it was getting chilly to jump in the pool. The pool maximum was 12 ft of deep. Most of the people only got to 8 ft because they were drunk, but no one was in the pool by the time of 11pm.

He saw Jihee grabbing Sasha who push her drink out of Jihee hand and Jihee turn around to leave.

He look where Jessica.

Everyone were minding their own business. He tried to look for her, but the bar lights make it hard for him. He sat up and found Jessica limping. He was going to get up to help her, but saw that neon green bracelet Sasha had like a freak that push Jessica in the pool like a bull.

Sasha ran in a dancing group losing herself in there. No one saw so Jessica, so he jump without thinking. He didn’t know how to float in the pool especially a 12 ft. He just look for her shadow and saw blood coming out from her knee. He grab her and did his best to get to the other side of the pool. A guy that was passing by saw and help him.

Then everyone huddles to see the scene. Jessica wasn’t breathing.

The other guy that help Yoongi was drunk but at least he help.

“I got this” Yoongi acted fast and did CPR quick.

Soon Jimin was asking what happened by his side.

Yoongi ignored him as he did CPR again. Jimin didn’t like it but he let it go and yell her name.

Thankfully at the third try of CPR she coughs water.

Yoongi sigh relief and felt cold. He did saw Sasha getting pull by her cousin out of the crowd.

Yoongi made a little eye contact with Jihee who ignored him.

After Jessica left and everyone walked away to their rooms and clean up. Jessica stayed and saw the neon green bracelet on the floor along with a bracelet that had initials. He used his phone to check. He knew who wore it even without initials.

He did have wounds from the mountain fall, but there just scratches that had not open cuts. It did hurt, but he could handle the pain.

“She’ll pay for this” Yoongi mumble and went to his cabin to changed clothes.

When Jessica was changing clothes Jimin did turn around like she order, but the reflection of a mirror that was in the cabin. He saw her changed and blush closing his eyes feeling shy.