Jaejoon-shi part 2

A Change in my Life

It has been two days already and he hasn’t text back. I really don’t know what his problem is.

I tried to text Jimin again but no reply. I don’t know what to think anymore maybe he found someone else. He’s avoiding me and dating somebody else?

I gave up until I heard my phone buzz meaning I had a message I was expecting so high to be Jimin, but it was from Jaejoon-shi.

“What could it be?” I open his message and it said.

‘Can we meet?’

I don’t know what to do.

As I was thinking my phone was snatched away by my unnie known as Jennie.

“Yah! Give it back “I yell and my unnie ran away and then she annoyed me asking me who was this.

“What is it?” my donsaeng known as Lili read the message display on my phone and smile at me.

“I can read English and I don’t know but that name sounds like a male name” my unnie said teasing me already.

“Is it who I think it is? Come on spill the means. You need to share this information" my donsaeng jump to my side giving me my phone back.

“Yeah tell us who that is because I’m confused” my unnie told me.

The doorbell rang and I thought I was saved by the bell, but that made things worse. My donsaeng went to open it to reveal Hyorin unnie with a bag of chicken and beer.

“Hey hey ladies! What’s all the noise about?” Hyorin unnie ask and Jennie told her. 

Hyorin unnie smile teasing me too.

“Not you too! I have enough” I said and they surround me.

“Come sit” I was drag to the sofa.

“What will you reply?” my donsaeng ask me.

“I don’t know” I said my phone was snatched again by Hyorin unnie.

“Done” she said giving me phone back.

“Wait what did you do?” I check and she replies.

 ‘yes at 7pm, sounds good?’

“You reply why?” I was shock and she smile.

“Is okay to meet new people” she said opening a beer along with Jennie.

“Besides I like him” she continued and I didn’t know what you say.

“Do you even know him?” I ask and she put a chicken piece inside . I don’t know but it looks suspicious. I only describe him before but she never met him I think.

My phone buzz again revealing a reply from Jaejoon-shi.

 ‘cool then I’ll see you down the café by your place’

“He’s really coming that’s insane” I said and accept the fact he will come over.

“Get ready is 6pm already” Jennie told me.

“Aishh” I went to my room and close the door.

“What would he want? I mean I guess is fine to be friends right?” I thought saying it aloud and went to take a bath.

“I wish the message was from Jimin” I sigh.

NOOONE POV

Hyorin was meeting the girls when she saw Jaejoon hugging Jessica. Also the peck and the smile he gave her. She saw everything at the ice cram shop.

She kept it to herself and took Jessica's friends home because she didn’t want to interrupt.

7pm

I ignored my drunky friends in the living room who were watching a k-drama too.

I went to the café where Jaejoon-shi was waiting for me.

I sat on the chair in front of him and we order food.

“You haven’t ate anything have you?” he ask me and I told him my friends stay home drinking and eating chicken.

“I think I interrupt that good time with your friends sorry, If you want we can reschedule this and-“ I felt bad for saying that I didn’t know he would take it like that I had to stop him from talking by placing my index finger on his lips.

He looks at me and I removed my finger off his lips embarrassed. I never had done that to a guy before.

“Sorry” I mumble and I heard him chuckle.

“No problem anyways how’s your staying so far? You have plans to move here for some longer time?” he ask me and I haven’t thought about it. I guess that was the plan, but since Jimin hasn’t reply to any of my messages I guess my plans could change.

“I’m not sure but I like it. There’s fun things to do here and that I done already, but will see” I said and he nod.

“Mind if I ask you how’s your relationship going? Has he text back?” he ask me and that question I wanted to avoid.

Thankfully the food arrived and we started to eat. He didn’t ask me again, but I think I should let him know.

“Jaejoon-shi about the question you asked me earlier…..he hasn’t text back. Actually I think he forgot about me and move on besides I’m moving back to the States and maybe a year of waiting was too long for him” he caresses my cheekbone. I didn’t realized a tear had fallen from my eyes. My vision got blurry, but I tried to control it because we were in a public area. Then, the people would think he made me cried which isn’t true.

“Sorry” I grab a napkin and clean my eyes a bit.

“Is fine…..you don’t have to talk about this yet if you aren’t ready” he hold my hand and gave me a light supportive squeeze and he smile softly at me.

Good guys still exist that phrase pop in my mind.

“Thank you I’m better now” I took a deep breath and drink some of my lemonade.

“It is nice to hang out with someone you can talk without being being the one with the entire fault. I usually don’t talk about my private life with my friends. Some will talk crap about her, but tell me I was supposed to revenge. However, I hate blood in the family. She cheated on me with my uncle. I can’t plan revenge to my uncle you know? That’s why I can’t express my feeling to my friends because they all want revenge. Then, you came out of nowhere and I felt like I could trust you. Also, you have you know what to saying to give support. Thank you” he said and leaving me speechless with his speech.

“Wow!I don’t know what to say. I should be thanking you for trusting me” I said back and he smile and we eat some more.

“You know I was stuck in my room and I will leave tomorrow morning to Singapore for business. Today is my last day in Seoul so wanted to have dinner with my new great friend I made” he said and his words made me feel special.

At school I was never closed to any male friends. I guess you could say he’s my frirst male friend who talks beautiful and fancy towards me.

“Leaving already? Good luck with your business”  I told him.

“I will be going back to school for a semester then work to meet new investors depends how life works” he said and I was amazed how he trusts me telling me all his personal life.

“Ah also I invited you to dinner, because I wanted to go karaoke with a friend” he look at me with bambi eyes.

Now I’m starting to think if that’s his secret weapon.

“Okay it is good to have fun before leaving” I told him and he hi-five me.

Around nine o’clock we went to a karaoke.

I told him I only sang for fun.

We drank a little to get hyper.

He sang first and I swear he sang beautiful.

I sang too and he help me out too and it was funny.

After an hour of non-stop we sat on the couch and drink more.

“Remember you ask me one day about who was Yumi in my life?” he look at me and then I remember and answer with a nod.

“I’m ready to talk about it, just hear me out then will talk about it” he told me a bit drunk but I nod.

“Okay then story time” he claps once his hands and looks at me and start talking.

“I met Yumi in Japan and we dated for a while. On a fashion runaway I met Nicole. She was one of the models in the show. I will admit Nicole seduced me, but I try my best to stay away I swear. I know you might think I’m lying but is true.” He held my hands in his and I nod because I wanted to know more.

I swear I like mysterious and info. Why am I like this? I was raised like this? I love stories and look at him to continue.

“Nicole invited me to a runaway because she needed a representative on some live show. Yumi knew her and told me to go. Nicole was cool you know. I thought I could trust her with some issues I had with Yumi. However, Nicole play dirty she convinced me Yumi was cheating on me. She showed me a picture of Yumi kissing another guy in an hotel. Later, I confront Yumi and she swears is not true, the kiss was true, but it wasn’t like I was thinking. I got mad and break up with Yumi. I went with Nicole and she took care of me. Later, I growth feelings for Nicole or so I thought it was feelings. We slept together on a drunk night. A month later Nicole told me she was pregnant. Her career as a model was ruined. I decided to take care of her and that’s all” he sigh and then I started to think he went through a lot.

“Wait….did your uncle knew Nicole already? What about Yumi did she text you more?” I ask and he looks thoughtful.

“Ah yeah….actually my uncle was married to my aunt who’s involve in the fashion environment. I guess he knew Nicole but they pretended not to know each other. Hold on a second…………………….Nicole was in my aunt agency .Omg… You might have solved a mystery I didn’t thought about it. Definitely that child is not mine. I’m more confident of it…..thank you” he hug me tight and I had to smack his back giggling because I couldn’t breathe.

“Sorry I got carried away” he smile and let me go.

“Is okay, you know is good to see you smile” I told him what I thought.

“Thanks….um yeah Yumi text me back to talk. She said everything was a misunderstanding. I change my phone number so she stops bothering me. Yumi saw me on a runaway with Nicole and she saw her pregnant belly. After that she never bothers me again. I wonder what’s up with her now but that’s all in the past” he said and my mind started to think.

“ Hey…maybe Yumi didn’t cheat and everything was a misunderstanding” I said cheerfully and that can actually be true. If Yumi didn’t went to yell at him after seeing him with the pregnant Nicole then that means Yumi is an elegant lady. I‘m sure Nicole set up a trap. I feel like I’m listening to a k-drama live.

“Mmmm…I rather start fresh but thank you for listening to my problems. Don’t forget to text me when you leave to bid goodbye, promise me that at least my friend” he said and I shook hands with him making a pinky promise.

 

A longer episode :)

Thanks for reading my fanfic :)