Baby bumpy day class

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“- Welcome to the baby bumpy day class everyone! My name is Lisa and I'll be your instructor for the day. Are you guys ready to dive into the world of kisses and huggies?”

 

Hoseok grimaced as he observed a young lady jump up and down the room with a really ugly neon pink t-shirt on, and two uneven piggy tails an equally horrifying yellow microphone attached to her earpeace.

The lady was too loud.

And if that wasn't enough the lady was too hyper. Like what's up with the baby voice and the cutesty “allegedly” facial expressions.

 

She looked like a total retard.

Hoseok looked round, which was actually a bad idea as he saw a good number of women aged 30 and above giving him the eye, and considering that most of them where heavily pregnant or with a toddler in their arms that wasn't attractive. Not at all.

 

Hoseok couldn’t help but mentally curse himself for even listening to Yoongi he knew the guy was trying to plot a revenge on him ever since babysitting baby kook. He was the one who signed Hope for this baby-mama classes which were supposedly meant to help the relationship between the new /soon to be parent and baby, also teaching basic and essential child rearing techniques.

 

Hoseok should have none it was a trap, I mean he had been the only man #teenager who had actually step foot in the overly decorated, bright building, he should have seen the signs and fled for his life.

Now him and Jungkook would be stuck in there all day.

Speaking of Jungkook, the little boy had been quietly scanning the place with his big eyes fully alerted, he let out soft noises once in a while as he moved his limbs around in excitement, if Hoseok hadn't strapped him up to his pusher chair he would be sure that he would have ended up on the floor.

At least one of them was having fun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter