Hopeful

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was not a secret that Hoseok’s life had been dedicated to raising a kid which hadn’t been his, at least not biologically.

He had put his blood, sweat and tears into something he had never expected to experience at such a young age.

Parenthood.

And true to wishes, the future had been hopeful.

Now more than 20 years later.

His tears were streaming, as on his arm laid a little bundle of joy which he was honoured to call his granddaughter.

The little baby resembled her father so much, it reminded him of the first time he met Jungkook.

Hoseok cuddled the little girl on his arms as he felt waves of nostalgia hit him.

It was surreal the transition from a ruddy teenager into a full matured man, and now also a father was astonishing.

Hoseok looked round, taking in the beautiful sight.

Families, friend and neighbours were there, they were all there to see he birth Jaelyn Jeon-Jung.

Hoseok smiled.

‘That dork’

The baby would surely be called triple J, given the choice of name.

Not only he had given her their family name, but he had decided to add his real surname Jeon.

It was good.

It was appropriate.

It was just.

Hoseok was pretty sure Jungkook did it for his deceased mother, which was indeed admirable.

The atmosphere was joyous.

The room was in festivity.

Another new member ha been added to their little-big family.

Hoseok chuckled he had never thought in his life that he would be blessed enough to be put in this position.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter