Drunken slayage

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If someone would have told him that listening to Yugeom was a complete and utter foolishness he would have agreed that indeed it was.

Unluckily for him he learned it the hard way.

He should have know following years of friendship and their childhood mingling together that letting Yugeom throw a party house welcoming party at his new home was going to be a complete disaster.

But giving his naïve 18-year-old self he had trusted him to get on with it.

Him and Gideon had indeed moved to an even larger place, it was really fancifully and really Porsche as Bam bam his other friend would say. It didn’t help that his father and Yoongi were out for the weekend needing to sort out some business they were establishing together.

 

Ah the regret

 

As Yugeom and the rest of the groups ‘they liked to caller themselves the 97 liners gathered together crates of beers, bottles of wine and lots of snacks being transported Jungkook grimaced.

“-erms isn’t this too much?” he questioned making the later laugh

 

‘-Of course, it’s not kook it’s a party we need lots of supply you silly bunny”

“-but it’s a small party no?”

Jaehyun scoffed making an ugly guttural sound

“-lol you wish, knowing this idiot he probably invited half a city”

Jungkook eyebrows rose as Bam bam shrugged his shoulder.

He hopes that wasn’t the case.

He wasn’t a big fan of big crowds plus he didn’t want to end up cleaning the mess of a hundred of people. Certainly not.

It didn’t occur to him that the essence of a college operated party was to bring as many bodies as possible in other two consume as much alcohol as needed.

Jungkook cringed at how closer to the designated time they were getting to as he could already spot from the camera monitors of the kitchen that a bunch of cars were being parked in front of his yard.

Soon enough rings of the bell were heard along with laughter, random chatter and excited screams.

He was surprised to find out that in the span of an hour his while house had been infested

There were girls in their 4 bathroom, boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter