My own blood pt 1

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was not how the day was supposed to end, that was not how Hoseok had envisioned to part.

That was not the supposed to be day that Hoseok’s world would come crashing down his worst fear coming to life.

 

 

*3 hours earlier*

 

“-Oh Oh Oh Appa look at this! It’s sooo cute can I have one? Can I? Can I? ”

Hoseok huffed as he waggled around with a dozen heavy bags trying to keep up with the 14 year old.

“-Jun-Jungkook wait a second” he stammered as blew a strand of hair out of his eyes ,he was actually due to have a haircut but he barely had anytime with just how much work he had lately. He was currently and officially one of the best choreographers in Korea so his services where quite in demand both for live classes, televised recording and even for training young upcoming Idols. Long story short he was busy asf ,his Biomed degree turned out to be a waste.

Who would have thought his only hobby would have brought him this kind of success?

He groaned trying to locate exactly where the teenager had scurried off.

He swore Jungkook was a shopaholic, he usually would have let him buy a bunch of stuff online, but they hadn’t spent a father-son quality time in a while so Hoseok had figured out this was good opportunity to hang out together, besides Jungkook was having a sporadic growth his old clothes barely fitted him anymore, so they had no option but to change his closet.

The thing is, Jungkook was going through crazy emo phase where everything he picked was a black long sleeve, A black hoodie or a white T shirt. Lord, don’t get me started in those converses and the ripped jeans.

‘Nuh huh’ hoseok was quite questioning his tastes.

Having spotted the boy frozen at one spot and odd looking pink sweater being held on his hands.

‘Da fu*k?’

Hoseok made his way to Jungkook confused.

“-Kook?” he asked making the boy jump up in surprise.

Hoseok rose an eyebrow.

“-Oh, Appa you’re here”

“-Of course, I’m here you silly, why you so jumpy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter