Chicken 먹어 싶다

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That one time when Jungkook craved fried chicken at 11 pm in n the night and Hoseok gave in.

 

Big mistake.

------

 

Hoseok winced as Jungkook let out another pained whine. It was currently 2 am in the morning and Hoseok had been woken up by a drowsy looking kook who had complained about having abdominal pains.

At first it didn't seem like anything big but right now, 10 minutes later after the first symptoms. Hoseok had a sobbing boy in his arms.

 

Jungkook was relatively healthy no matter the weather nor season it rarely occurred that the young one would fall ill or hurt himself well that was when he didn't go playing soccer on a Saturday morning because the young one always came back with all sort of scratches and bumps.

 

Hoseok sighed as he tried to sooth Jungkook.He shouldn’t have ordered 2 portions of deep fried chicken so late in the night.

But the thing is they had spent all the moving stuff as they had finally moved to a bigger home and Hoseok had felt guilty for not giving the younger some attention as he had easily given in to his request.

 

It wasn't a biggie.

But now as he cradled a relatively hot little bunny he felt his heart crack at the fact that he was possibly the cause.

He was just about to pick his phone up to call the emergency unit when he heard the 8-year-old Say something to him.

“-papa I think I'm going to throw up”.

Panic was written on his face, Hoseok grabbed the tall 8-year-old and headed full speed to the toilet.

Thing is it would have been natural think that Junkook had to throw out all the food he had eaten.

But what it ended being was a real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter