New beginnings

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was ready.

All the preparations had been done.

It was graduation day; all students had received their awards and certificates and had given their heart felt speeches.

It was a time of happiness, one to share with your family and loved ones.

Jungkook had all his family here, Hoseok was here, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, taehyung and Seokjin were here not to mention his idiotic friends.

Yugeom was having a blast, for the first time he had an excuse to get wasted for the night and free pass to avoiding a scolding for it.

It was great.

It was so great that Jungkook had planned to propose to his girlfriend right then.

Jungkook looked around taking the beautiful atmosphere, everyone was happy, everyone was smiling. It truly was the best time for it.

He sotted his girlfriend, she was talking to Seokjin usually he would be worried but giving as they were both interacting excitedly he could assume that they were both talking about safe topics such as food and cooking, one thing they both had in common.

Jungkook patted his pocket to feel a hard object nested inside of it.

He smiled reassured.

He mentally prepped his little speech before takin a deep breath and marching to his target.

It was now or never.

He steadily waked over to Seokjin and his girlfriend, the both of them noticed him given by the brief nod buy Seokjin and the little smile by her yet they dint stop conversing.

Not until Jungkook gently took hold of her hand and scooted her closer.

Seokjin stopped talking surprised by the display of what he thought was of “possessiveness”, she just looked at him confused, wondering if there was any problem.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter