Baby meets idiots pt 1

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok was late.

Hoseok freaking 40 minutes late, and no one had heard from him all morning.

Well no one but Seokjin who had informed them that they were on their way. And when was that?

That was 30 minutes ago.

Yoongi huffed in annoyance before slurping the last of his chocolate milkshake, which was actually his 3rd serving for the past hour .

“-Where are those f*uckers? “he asked in annoyance “-I’ve got stuff to do “

“-Hyung don’t be such a wuss I’m sure they’ll be here soon. I mean they called us here” Namjoon replied quietly.

”-Yeah hyung don’t be so mean be cute like our tae tae” added Jimin attempting to envelope the younger in a tight hug. The said boy ducked at the last second frowning at the shower of love his hyung, Jimin was showing him. To be honest he was finding it really difficult, this could be a perfect definition of tough love. His hyung was overly clingy and overly protective. You could think Jimin was his mother.

As the whole love- rejection scene occurred, a very exhausted Hoseok came bursting through the door, panting hard with a calm looking Seokjin trailing behind carrying a light blue, diaper bag.

“-sorry we’re late” exclaimed Hoseok in a really hushed tone.

“-Finally! Let’s get this done with, what do you guys have to say?” exclaimed a very exasperated Yoongi.

“-Sh...sh” replied Hoseok with a panicked expression on his face

“-keep it quiet hyung or you’re gonna wake him. don’t do that or all hell is gonna break loose”

Yoongi blinked dumbfounded “-What?”

Seokjin rolled his eyes before pulling out a chair for Hoseok giving his hands were occupied at the moment as Hoseok was placing himself on the chair careful not to make any brusque.

It was at that moment that the maknae of the group notice a bundle of blue blankets being held by Hoseok.

He frowned.

“-Hyung ...what’s that?” he asked reluctantly.

Hoseok who seemed to forget that they were yet to inform their friends of the new addition to the famil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter