My own blood pt 2

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was really confused.

Not only his stalker had followed them home, but his father himself had made a cup of coffee and offered it to the woman. It was weird. Really weird.

Matter of fact his whole reaction was weird. After the initial shock of her appearance Hoseok had gone out of the car and proceed in an awkward like conversation.

Jungkook had thought that they were having a confrontation, but it didn’t quite turn out to be so. The next thing he knew, the woman had entered their car making him widen his eyes in disbelief, but his dad, Hoseok had just quietly begun driving home and the weirdest thing yet, was that she was now sitting comfortably in their living room while he had been sent back to his room.

He couldn’t really understand what that was about, he just couldn’t comprehend what was going on.

On one side he had his suspicions but…. He didn’t want to acknowledge them. Not yet at least.

I mean Jungkook was a smart kid, and as one he could put two and two together.

He had taken a good look at the lady up close and there was no denying he could totally see himself in her.

I mean yeah, he had always acknowledged Seokjin as his “mother” figure but he actually knew that wasn’t the case. Having grown up with Jin constantly by his side, it only seemed natural for him to grow attached to him.

He had been cared for, and doted on, not just by Seokjin but by his appa and his other hyungs as well. He had never had anything to worry about.

The lady…Yes, she looked a bit older than his dad, the light wrinkles adorning her pretty face being evidence of that but there was no denying that Hoseok had looked after him all his life and in that period, he never actually got into a serious relationship with anyone so...

so maybe something had happened between them in the past?

I mean that was the only logical explanation, right?

But if that was really the case then…what would happen to them? Would they get back together, would they become a family now?

Jungkook didn’t know how to feel about this. He actually had one main question bugging his mind as he tried not to be exposed from the little corner he was hiding in, as he listened to their conversation.

From his angle he could clearly see Hoseok, who had a very displeased look on his face.

His alleged mother or at least Jungkook had figured so ,was partially visible but at least see her back as she faced Hoseok.

 

 

“-You are back” said Hoseok sounding impassive.

The woman nodded before taking a sip of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter