Complicated pt2

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook glanced wearily out of the window as the car came to a stop, they were currently in Jeju island. The plane from Seoul had taken approximately 3 hours not counting the extra half an hour they had had to cover with the rented car in other to reach the sea.

To be honest Jungkook loved the beach and it had been awhile since him and Hoseok had been able to visit it, the only thing that made him not so elated was the fact that they had come here for him to spend time with his mother.

Weeks had passed since their last encounter, but it seemed that Hoseok felt the woman hence he agreed for them to meet up

Jungkook didn’t get why he had to that .

It was probably because they had never had a relationship, but he felt extremely uncomfortable in the presence of the woman. He knew she was trying to get close to him, but he still couldn’t help but feel slightly opposed to it.

It’s no like be could magically start liking her, but because she was sick he was willing to give her a bit of company.

Hoseok and Jungkook had found her hovering near the water, her tiny feet dipping into the oncoming waves which retreated with great force just come back again with greater impact.

Jungkook didn’t feel comfortable having her that close to the water and neither was Hoseok giving by the little frown on his forehead.

The thing was, despite coming to the beach the two were not sure if what they’d actually end up doing. The woman looked so fragile. She looked skinnier than before and only now seeing surrounded by nature that you could see the age and the stress evident on her face. The light wrinkles were a reminder of her gone youth and the little frail strands of white appearing here and there certainly didn’t help. Especially giving that her hair has been cut relatively short.

She was strong yes, but she was also sick.

Hoseok and Jungkook didn’t take long to join her causing a big grin to plaster on her face as she spotted them near.

She waved excitedly before calling them over.

“-Hoseok, Jungkook! Come get into the water the temperature is amazing!”

Jungkook nervously looked at Hoseok who smiled at him encouragingly.

Jungkook tip toed as the sand was now scorching hot dipping his own tiny get into the water.

He shuddered, it actually wasn’t that bad the water felt icy, but it was kind of soothing especially having previously walked through the hot sand.

He saw his mother look at him to loving eyes and Jungkook broke eye contact not knowing how to handle it.

The day was spent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter