Jk and company: Break monster and Tae-lien

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon sat, staring in awe as little Jungkook made some gurgling noise as little bubbles appeared on the little baby's lips.

 

They we're currently in his and Taehyung's living room where he had placed Jungkook in a little white blanket with some soft Ryan cushions scattered around the room,giving the feeling of a cute mini playroom.

 

Namjoon was observing the kid with a smile on his face,he had tried to resist cooing at the little human bunny in front of him but it was literally impossible.Namjoon was a er for cute things and Jungkook was an epitome of cuteness, with his big round eyes and his cute little button nose.Namjoon just wanted to squish the little boy up,but he refrained from doing so.

 

There was a reason why he had settled for watching him from a safe distance with his legs folded up and arms laying loosely on his knees Indian style; and that reason had been that he had this inhuman gift of destruction.

 

No matter how strong, how hard and how precious the object was, he always seemed to render it to dust.

If he was honest Namjoon would kind of call it a type of curse, it didn't help that he was naturally clumsy as well.

That just made the whole ordeal much worse, that is why when he had gotten his apartment with Taehyung they had both decided that every single breakable furniture would have to be replaced by a plastic one.

 

Speaking of Taehyung, the younger was talking a lot of time he was supposed to have finished with the dishes by now, he had also asked him to prepare a feeding bottle for little kook but that had been 20 minutes ago. He didn't know what was taking too long.

 

“- Yah Kim Taehyung” he called keeping his voice as quiet as possible not wanting to startle little bunny.

“- Ne,Hyung" replied promptly Taehyung.

 

“- Why is it taking too long?” He asked patiently.

 

Silence followed suit.

 

Namjoon frowned in confusion

“-Tae?”

“- ..Hyung..” had started Taehyung

“-It’s stuck” he finally exclaimed exasperatedly.

 

“- What?” Ok Namjoon was now beyond confused.

 

“-The bottle! come see for yourself”

By the tone of the younger Namjoon could tell that he was completely done with whatever bottle business h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter