Pa is the name

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Jungkook had ever muttered a word had counted as one of the most iconic moment in the human history according to Hoseok and the boy.

 

The first time Jungkook spoke turned out to be chaos.

 

“- Yah! Min Yoongi!” Called out a mildly irritated Seokjin.

It was a Saturday evening and he had invited his friends over for a sleepover, yes, the sleepover included also little Jungkook who was now a bit more than little, the boy was like a mouse crawling and hiding everywhere there was an opening it was ridiculous, in just one hour he had managed to have 5 mini heart attacks, the boy was really living up to his latest nickname earthquake. He was an unstoppable force of nature.

He had invited the boys over because it had been months since they had all hung out together each of them busy with their own live. He also felt a little guilty for living Hoseok to his own devices but the younger had managed himself we'll also finding a nanny all by himself.

Ah the reason he was scolding Yoongi was because the younger had completely ignore his demanded for help and instead decided to play glare with his new, cat Mr. pumpkin.

First of all, he didn't like how he was harassing his cat and second

'what the hell!’

Why was Taehyung holding his controller, playing his Mario go cart?!

Seokjin was about to go nuts. No one touches his super Mario games without his full permission and approval, no one.

 

In the other side of the living room Jimin was attempting to play his new brand acoustic guitar.

“- Jimin!”

“- ne hyung?” The said boy replied carelessly

“- that's my guitar!”

 

“- yes Hyung" he replied passively as he tried to cover Justin Bieber's ‘boyfriend.’

Which obviously was a fail cause we all know that Jimin can’t play instruments for sh*t.

 

Laying with his limbs sprawled out the sofa was Namjoon which wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter