Jk and company: Chim chim

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok felt uneasy, there was just this weird feeling at the pit of his stomach which was leaving him restless and fidgety.

Hoseok should really be focusing on his lecture, he should as the old grumpy dog was going about a 2000-word essay due in the next 3 days. (Which was in his opinion ridiculous) But no matter how bad he needed to pass his biochem class, Hoseok kept being distracted, he kept spacing out with his face scrunched up in a constant frown.

The thing is Hoseok was worried.

Really worried, and not because his basically left his “son” in the care of an 18-year-old, albeit he himself was just 18.

What worried him was the fact that the said 18-year-old had no idea of how to handle a baby, not to talk about an infant to be honest Hoseok couldn’t say much about that, it’s not like he was an expert in child rearing, to be honest, he had almost dropped little Jungkook once or twice in the same day but thank god Seokjin, who was literarily an angel had been there to save him.

Hoseok had provided Jimin with everything he needed. He had given him Jung kook’s baby bag and a bunch of instructions on how to change the diaper, prepare the baby formula and what not. Exactly the same way Seokjin had done to him. But for some reason he still felt empty, he felt like he was doing something wrong, he’d never felt something like this but for some reason there was some kind of …. longing?

Jimin was really responsible, even though there were times where this statement could be easily argued, and Hoseok fully trusted him but he couldn’t stop the incessant urge to make a quick dash through the lecture hall’s rooms and make his way to hold his little Kookie.

Kookie, the nickname had been stuck on him from the first time he had tried it, slipping through his lips so easily.

Hoseok smiled ‘He hoped his little one was okay’ It was kind of amazing how attach he was already feeling.

Just as he was about to excuse himself to the toilets a set recurring vibrations was felt in his pockets, his phone going off signalling the receive of a new message.

Hoseok quietly slipped his phone peeking the new message.

Upon seeing the pretty image Hoseok giggled failing to control the urge of cooing at the pretty display of Kookie on a sprawled cutely on a blanket napping in what seemed like a grass field but but wait a minute….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter