Complicated pt 1

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok sighed as he looked out the window to see Hyujin’s retreating figure as she entered her cab.

Their conversation had been nothing like he had expected.

Not only did he feel sorry for having such a grudge towards the woman, but he felt really bad that she had had go through so much and he couldn’t be more grateful that she had chosen him to take care of her little one.

Speaking of Jungkook, Hoseok had been shocked to see that the 14-year-old had eaves dropped, but what was worse is that he didn’t now how Jungkook had taken the news.

Not only he had come to learn about his mother leaving him behind, but he had also learned that he wasn’t his biological father and honestly that’s’ what scared him the most.

He didn’t want Jungkook to hate him, he couldn’t think he could bear it if his little one decided to disregard him as a father as well.

He knew someday he’d have to talk about it, but he didn’t think it would be that day, this early.

Hoseok didn’t know how to bridge the subject, and Jungkook had locked himself in his room for the past 2 hours.

He really felt like he needed help, his skin itching to call Seokjin however he also felt that this was something that he was supposed to do on his own.

Hoseok looked at the clock, it was almost time for dinner, he really needed to cook but he also didn’t know if it was better having the talk.

Hoseok decided to cook, Jungkook was a big foodie and he wouldn’t be able to resist the sweet aroma of his favourite dishes.

Hoseok figured that would help him get Jungkook out of his room, every tiny bit of help counted so he quickly made a dart to the kitchen to start making the little one’s favourite.

*

*

*

Jungkook’s stomach grumbled as his nostrils were filled with the distinct aroma of jajangmyeon, the dish was one of his favourite classic-Korean dishes to eat and now hours after locking himself up in his room he could feel his body craving for some food.

Jungkook was warry though.

He was actually hungry but going out of his room would mean confronting his father.

His father….

Jungkook was still confused, he had felt really hurt when he learned that Hoseok wasn’t his biological father.

He wasn’t really angry with him, but he felt…disappointed?

Hoseok had always been the best father he could possibly be and had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter