Wind blows

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The incessant poring sound of the rain hitting on the ground resonated throughout the fields, the wind chill, iced and unstoppable was angrily swatting all of the people, like a big invisible force trying to pull them down.

The sky was dark, the silence was thick.

It wasn’t just another lazy and uneventful day.

It was a mourning day.

The total congregation of people was 3, the theme of the day was black.

And the atmosphere of the place was just sad,dull….dead.

Jungkook stood a little dark rose in his hands as he stared at the frames picture in front of the tomb.

The picture presented a smiling woman, one which looked like she had nothing to worry about. A young woman who didn’t know shed have to go through ups and down in other to keep her loved ones safe.

A woman which was horribly taken by a merciless disease so suddenly, leaving her son with no chance to get to know her, the real her.

Jungkook didn’t cry, Jungkook didn’t speak

He wasn’t at a position where he would physically hurt for what had transpired but he did feel guilty.

He ‘d been given only one chance to get to know her, there had been only that one meet up at the beach in other to comfort yet,

Yet,

that meet up had been wasted.

He felt guilty for not opening up more, for not asking her more, for not interacting with her as a son.

But it was.

Too late now.

Although it was a terrible event he couldn’t help but feel a bit grateful, the loss of his birth mother made him realize how much he should appreciate his father Hoseok and his papa Seokjin, as well as all the other things.

He realized that life is too be short to have grudges and unforgiving thoughts, he realized that he should become a better person and make all his loved ones proud of him. He could feel the guilt and regret radiating from Hoseok even though he had done everything and more of what was asked from him.

Jungkook realized just how much he needed to protect the ones who’d done the most. for him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter