JK and company: Yoongs

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi paced around back and forth, he passed his hands through his hair messing up his not-so-styled hair as he thought of what to do next.

It was now his turn to look after the little minion and to be fully honest he had no idea what to do.

It didn’t help that he had been trying to finish off one of his latest compositions but now with a baby in his studio he wouldn’t be able to do anything.

Yes, it was only for two hours and yes this would be basically kind of be like a break since he rarely came off his seat once he started working on his masterpieces, sometimes he even forgot to eat and go to the toilet.

But right now as he glanced at the little boy’s trailing eyes moving up and down with him as he changed direction wildly, he was starting to get creeped out.

He swore the boy used to sleep 95% of the time, he only seemed to keep his eyes open when looking for food or when he was crying.

Seeing him fully awake staring at him with those big black orbs, was making him feel uneasy.

It was weird.

Could new-borns actually see? Well it wasn’t actually a new born the boy was little over a month giving the certificates date of birth, but was he actually seeing colours? Aren’t babies colour-blind? Yoongi had no idea he was ignorant of this topic.

Yoongi had recently dyed his hair platinum blonde, was this the reason why the little boy was bearing holes at his face?

Yoongi didn’t know.

He stopped in front of him crouching down as he was keeping eye contact. He had actually lasted only 10 seconds, damn boy had a stare. He wouldn’t want to imagine the intensity of it when the kid got older.

He frowned when he realized that only 10 minutes had passed from the moment he had been left with the baby. That meant he still had 1hour 30 minutes and 40 seconds left till he could reclaim his liberty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter