House of horror

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok might have been pretty for an average male but the truth was that he was a manly man.

That was the reason why he was not scared of anything nor anyone.

Well….

he did fear cats.

But cats are scary. Have you ever had a cat snarl at you with their sharp claws?

No? Well experience that then ask yourself if cats are truly adorable beings as people say or…s if their just scary animal who hide their true nature with their lame act of cuteness.

 

Hoseok was also scared of the dark.

Well you see being in the dark is like losing your sight. And let me tell you something, the sight is one of the most important senses a human being could have.

So, with that said he actually had a legit reason to keep his house fully illuminated 24/7,360 days a year.

He was not gonna mess with the darkness, nuh uh.

Another thing Hoseok was scared of?

Well anything that was too loud, ugly looking and just creepy in general.

 

There was a reason, why he didn't watch scary movies at night, especially at a cinema.

But for some reason karma was a b*tch, his 10 year old son had decided he wanted to skip the usual pajama party and watch a scary movie at 10 pm at a big old city square -cinema, because his fellow friends thought it was cool.

Now let's get something straight Hoseok was not the type to be easily influenced to do something he would end up regretting

Thing is, have you ever had four 10 year old boys stare at you with the biggest puppy eyes ever and had the courage to say no?

It was impossible.

Literally impossible.

And that's how he found himself shivering in his seat as Jungkook, Yugeom and Bam Bam and Jaehyun munched on a big bowl of salted popcorn (so unhealthy I know) as they excitedly waited for the movie to begin.

Hoseok had almost lost his when Bam Bam had tapped his shoulder asking him if he was excited for the movie.

Hoseok wasn't mean and he didn't want to spoil the fun for the kids, So despite his poor fragile heart complaining about the situation , he pretended to be ecstatic making the little boy giggle in return.

 

15 minutes into the movie and Hoseok was about to cry. He was Jumping at the sudden sounds and the appearance of random creepy creatures.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter