Real recognize real

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok sighed as he crossed off one last name out of the long list he had been going through that morning.

No one living in the vicinity seemed to meet his demanded high standards.

It's not like he was asking for too much really, he just wanted to find a nanny who could speak Korean, know how to cook, know how to change diapers and who was naturally nice person.

Ah also, no previous criminal record please.

But it seemed that nannies nowadays were completely the opposite the given expectation, he had spoken to at least 6 people and let’s be honest he'd never hung up on someone so quickly, let’s just say that these potential candidates didn’t make the cut.

 

Hoseok stared at all the crossed names and groaned in defeat.

This was hopeless.

He really didn't know that it was this hard to look for a child career always split looking after Jungkook with his best friends but Hoseok wanted to relieve them from stressing more, they had already done too much for him.

Plus they were also busy these days, Yoongi was working with a really popular idol group and his current work was to determine if he was getting a promotion or not, Jin’s company was about to expand into a bigger conglomerate, and that is huge. Taehyung had been recently casted as an actor by a big entertainment company, Jimin had a solo gig around the nation and Namjoon was going to London to visit the queen he had came up with new political strategies to manage the nation and was becoming a true leader.

 

The boys really need time to go on with their lives an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter