Thug life

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That one-time Jungkook wanted to become a rapper

 

A pre-teenage Jungkook was sitting in front of the television his head bopping up and down, with his face stretched into a wide smile as the rhymes and dynamic rhythm of his favourite rapper blasted aloud as the diss battle continued.

His legs kept bouncing up and down in excitement as each punchline was delivered, his whole being ready to scream and cheer as soon as his idol was proclaimed as the winner.

Jungkook kept shuffling as the numbers on the big screen slowly made their way up to show the score, adrenaline and anticipation building up by the second, it was with a smile that the announcer brought the microphone near to his lips ready to proclaim the winner when everything came crashing down.

The channel being suddenly switched to a cooking channel.

Jungkook stared at the television in horror.

“-Kookie-ah stop watching such vulgar shows “said Seokjin in a sing song voice.

“-Eomma!” exclaimed Jungkook quite scandalized with the occurring, his old habit still sticking out as he referred to Seokjin, his other parental figure.

“-I was watching that” he said huffing as he was being annoyed.

“-I know its and not for kids” replied Seokjin without much thought.

“Hip hop its everyone! ....and I’m not a kid” replied Jungkook whilst crossing his arms to his chest.

“-Not when there are a bunch of curses being thrown around, nuh -huh buddy, you know if your dad caught you you’d be grounded “stated Seokjin

 

Jungkook whined in protest both at being denied of the television and at the possible thought of being grounded again.

“but I want to be a rapper” he said out loud making Seokjin scrunch his nose a little.

Man, the latest hip hop survival show was really getting to his little one’s head.

“-I’m sure you can do it kook “he heard Jimin hype the kid up as he ruffled his hair. Jungkook didn’t appreciate given the grimace on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter