He protect but most importantly he attac

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok could still remember the first day Jungkook had ever gone through a full tantrum. To tell you that he hadn't been shocked and surprised would be a lie, it happened so unexpectedly and the reason which caused Jungkook to have his outburst, truly showed the boy’s soft-hearted nature.

 

It had happened during a weekend after Hoseok's graduation, Jungkook was 3 and was the cheekiest little monkey on the planet but he was still more independent and way smarter than most of his peers, Hoseok had thought that it was just the perfect time to get dating.

Being single for 3 years was no fun, but he didn't regret it. It allowed him to fully have time for little kook and it wasn't like he was planning on dating anyone who wasn't alright with him having a son, because Jungkook was his number one priority, always.

 

He had invited this girl home for dinner, her name was Jenny. She was a cheerful bubbly girl who had just graduated like him she studied photography and she seemed to really like babies. Considering when he told her about Jungkook she squealed in delight.

 

 

And now here he was nervously threading his fingers around his hair as he tried welcomed a smiley Jenny it his home.

He was really nervous not having had such interaction with a girl in a while.

 

He gave her a drink before the started small conversation, Jenny was laughing at once of his lame jokes when Jungkook sleepily made his way out to the living room, one of his little hands holding onto his plushie as he scratched his eyes with the other.

Hoseok smiled and Jenny cooed clutching her heart at the display of cuteness Jungkook sole presence could emanate.

Jungkook who hadn't noticed about the girl’s presence made grabby hand to Hoseok.

 

“-Papa mek” he mumbled his voice still low with tiredness.

Hoseok who had already predicted of his awakening, placed little kook on the couch ruffing his hair before, going to the kitchen to get his milk.

 

Jenny who had immediately fallen in love with kook waved at him excitedly.

“- Annyeong! Jungkook-ah I'm you papa’s friends “she said trying to ruffle his hair amicably.

Jungkook made eye contact with her before ducking and moving away from her. Having never seen her before Jungkook labelled her as a stranger so he stared, brows furrowed in a frown at the smiling lady who was trying to get some response from him.

 

After a few contemplating seconds, Jungkook concluded that he did not like her. So, he clutched his teddy closer to his chest as he waited for his papa to appear which didn't take long as Hoseok strode back with kookie’s bottle and plate full of chocolate chip cookies.

 

Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter