Safe proof JK

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hoseok glared heatedly at the young boy who sat in his kitchen isle devouring a tower sandwich which not only contained half of his fridge’s food content, but also had ¼ of his storage’s food somehow squeezed in between the two crunchy pieces of bread.

Hoseok couldn't help but frown in disgust as a ketchup-mayo coated pickle slid off and fell from the weird looking sandwich staining the boy's already greased shirt, what was worse is not only he his overly coated fingers but also shamelessly the pickle out of his shirt making a gross slurping noise.

 

Hoseok lifted his arms up in sign of help and desperation he was already mentally exasperated by the boy's presence.

 

“-dude! You were supposed to help me!” He scolded him.

The boy just rolled his eyes before replying with a muffled voice.

“- I Will!”

Unfortunately for Hoseok the young man had his mouth completely full, his furious munching on the food caused a few wet pieces of masticated bread to fly in Ho Seok's direction, causing him to shriek out in utter disgust as he fled from the kitchen.

 

Thing is Hoseok was low-key a germaphobe and the thought or notion of having someone else’s saliva coated bolus touch his skin made him almost want to throw himself out the window.

 

He carefully popped his head out of the living room at the door frame of the kitchen scrutinizing the area before giving the food devourer a deadly glare.

 

“- you are useless “he muttered irritated

 

“- mmh mmh” the boy simply made noises of acknowledgement being far from fazed by Hoseok's words.

 

Hoseok sighed.

He couldn't believe that he was the one who employed the boy.

 

Taeo was Jung kook’s current baby sitter, he was a 16-year-old high school dropout who came to his house dai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter