Work work work work

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s first day at work was one which you could describes as unforgettable.

After the disastrous aftermath of throwing a party and Hoseok literally giving a whole lecture about ethics, rules of a house and the value of money (a lot of expensive things were lost) Jungkook had been forced to get a job.

He had first laughed it up, thinking that it was just Hoseok trying to maintain a strict parent figure, but his laugh had been caught in his throat when he realised Hoseok wasn’t joking.

 

His own father was sending him out to work.

It was outrageous.

Giving the circumstances of how Jungkook had come into his life, Hoseok had done his very best to provide for everything he needed, and despite Jungkook growing to be a smart and semi-independent young man Jungkook had undoubtedly been spoiled, reason why Hoseok had decide that Jungkook was gonna get a part time job.

Jungkook had tried to argue back with the fact that he was still studying and needed to concentrate with the task at hand. But the thing he forgot it was that the fact it was summer holidays meaning his excuse was completely and utterly useless.

He had mentally cried when he heard Hoseok make a couple of calls, unlucky for him Namjoon had connections with some guy named Seungjae and one of the directors of his fashion company needed a personal assistant.

A perfect job for a perfect man you would say right?

Unfortunately for Jungkook that wasn’t the case instead of an easy, peasy but still high paying job Jungkook had found himself working in a perfect hell nightmare.

But let’s get to it shall we?

 

It had all started one Monday morning,

All preparations and arrangements had been made and Jungkook was schedule to have his first Introductory session there at the company ‘THE BTOB FASHIONS ESPOIR’ and was ready to meet the man himself, some direct called Peniel.

Jungkook had been dressed smartly sporting a white button up shirt with navy-blue tie and equally navy-blue trousers with sparkling white shoes.

A bit Avant-guard you might say, but he liked to call it Clashy style (flashy classy get it? No? lol sorry)

He was walking through the fancy glass doors when he suddenly tripped on his feet causing to stagger along before he found himself gripping for dear life at the reception desk.

He looked back at the entrance

‘WHAT THE ??’

There sat down with no chill in the world was a sausage dog who seemed to be yawning in boredom.

Jungkook mentally cursed the animal.

He was pretty sure the building had a no animal policy in there so why a wild dog was there randomly laying in the expensive rug of the front entrance.

Jungkook was lost for words.

He had temporarily forgotten that he was half leaned half sprawled on the reception desk until a tiny bored voice was heard clearing up .

Jungkook turned to the front making eye contact with a middle-aged woman, wearing big old glasses as she stared at him completely unimpressed.

Jungkook hurriedly fixed himself before smiling politely with a bow he was about to speak when the lady suddenly spoke

“-Name?”

Her voice was really monotone, and she looked at him like he was the most uninteresting being on earth.

But Jungkook didn’t let it bother him and continued to smile politely before replying.

“-Jungkook”

“-Jun and cook?”

“-Ummn more like jeongook… al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter