Notorious

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Hoseok hadn’t expected Jungkook to be so popular at the early age of 5 would be a lie. Jungkook had stolen since birth thousands of hearts everywhere he went not sparing anyone from his overflowing charm.

Hoseok knew this could have been fruit of his imagination, but the young boy seemed to know exactly what he was doing, he’d sport a very cheeky look when all the noonas at the nursery started following him around, and gave a full toothed grin whenever he saw other children’s parents admiring his good looks, what gave Hoseok the confirmation was when a little blonde girl called Lisa had given him her “favourite piggy plush”. Jungkook had smirked in the direction of the other boys who without doubt where jealous of him having all the attention. They were kids after all.

 

Hoseok sighed as he picked up Jungkook, for the3rd time this week Jungkook was filled with random gifts little girls and random parents had given him, if he continued like this he would certainly become too spoilt. Hoseok didn’t want him to grow to a self-centred, vain kid but he also found it hard to explain to Kookie not to accept all the gifts, especially from strangers. As much as he knew exactly all the parents and all the students of the nursery he didn’t want Jungkook to be victim of the usual I’ll give you a gift if you follow me trend which had caused loads of young kids to disappear and found themselves missing.

The world was cruel out there.

He needed to protect Jungkook, it was his responsibility.

 

He was on the phone talking to Seokjin about the current issue in hand, when he saw another little boy, close to Jungkook’s age approach the sand file here Jungkook was currently play with some trucks, they were at park; Jungkook’s favourite place to go after nursery.

 

“-dude let the kid be, it’s not his fault he’s handsome and charming. Just cut him some slack”

Hoseok frowned as he heard Seokjin’s reply, he huffed and argued his point

“-I don’t want him to get used to receiving stuff from others hyungs, its dangerous”

 

He heard Seokjin shuffle around before vagely humming

“-hyung are you there?” He asked concerned

“-Ah yeah, yeah Seokie I’m here just looking for something to wear I’m meeting Hani tonight”

Hoseok rolled his eyes, let’s just say that after the dinner incident Seokjin had confronted him and after a few weeks of talking and thinking they both had concluded that they were not into ech other like that, yeah there was some sort of affection but that was mainly because of Jungkook being so close to him and basically raising him up together in a way had brought them closer.

Seokjin was now dating this g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter