Suspicious patner

My only hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That one day when Jungkook came home with a girl, was the day His family had decided to go nuts.

 

“-Ssshs “said Hoseok as he picked out of the large door frame separating the kitchen and the living room. “-I can’t hear what they’re talking about “he proceeded to scold as the murmurs of the gang were getting louder by the minute.

 

Jimin snorted “-It’s not like we actually need to hear what is going, everything is perfectly clear to me”

 

“-Exactly “said Taehyung nodding along, always the first to support whatever nonsense Jimin was saying.

 

“-You guys are being ridiculous” said Seokjin unimpressed.

 

“Yeah like who would imagine that 5 grown up adults would be spying on a poor 18-year-old who’s just entertaining a class mate, besides you guys should remember just how many group works we had in college, I’m sure this is nothing much but a~

Namjoon stopped as he noted that Taehyung was behind him, making fun of him by imitating his gestures and expression.

Namjoon scoffed “such rudeness”

Jimin giggled, despite them approaching their early-mid 30’s more like they were all still quite young at heart.

 

“-Guys concentrate I didn’t call you guys to start bickering amongst you, we need to analyse this situation” stated Hoseok in exasperation

 

“-I still think this is absurd “complained Seokjin – “what’s wrong with Jungkook being hospitable to a classmate? I really did just come thinking there was some kid of emergency I can’t believe you freaked me out for nothing”

The others nodded realizing their presence was uncalled for.

Hoseok looked at them with furrowed eyebrows feeling betrayed

 

“-What’s wrong? What do you mean what’s wrong! She’s a girl!”

“-a pretty one “added Taehyung not helping the situation.

“-That’s my point! What if she becomes his girlfriend? What if they decide to elope, get married then leave me here all alone by myself and then when I’m old; I’d have to be stuck at some random nursing home, with mean workers and nasty food”

Upon hearing Hoseok’s dramatic rant Namjoon raised his hands in surrender

“-aaand I’m out” he said before walking out.

Hoseok was affronted “-Did he just leave?” he asked confused

“-No genius, he just came in “replied an amused Jimin.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. “-It’s still hyung for you, you old a*s brat “

“-eerm guys?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter