Charming

Take A Chance

He stuck to his word. In the mornings when Suyeon would take Taehyun to school Yongguk would walk them. From there he’d walk her to which ever class she had that day. He would slyly even try to steal kisses from her, saying that he was worthy of such a reward.

“I’m not even sure what I’m doing in that class!” Suyeon whined, “It’s a waste since I’m already switching majors…again.”
Yongguk chuckled and put an arm around her shoulders, “You are just so indecisive.”
She pouted, “No! I’m going to stop that, next semester I’m going to stick with management! No more switching.” she decided.

They stopped in front of the building and she sighed.
“Thanks for walking me.” she said with a smile.
“No problem.” he gently swung their hands.
“Are you going to come by today?” she tilted her head.
“Don’t I always?” he chuckled, “Kibum knows how to cook and it’s a plus that I get to see you, even if you are working.” he smiled.
“Well, I guess I’ll see you later then.” she frowned as he handed her, her backpack.
He held her back, “Wait.” he pouted and pointed to his cheek.

Suyeon rolled her eyes, “Really?”
“Your bodyguard needs some kind of payment.” he smiled.
“I never hired you though.” she narrowed her eyes at him.
“Volunteer then.” he chuckled, “Please~” he brought his cheek closer to her.
She sighed and leaned in. He quickly turned so that she kissed him on the lips.
Suyeon gasped, “You-”
“Okay-I-gotta-go-see-you-later!” he beamed as he skipped across the street.
She stood there with an embarrassed smile before turning around. A few of her classmates gave her a knowing smile as she happily walked into the lecture hall.

 




Jooyeon hit Myungsoo’s shoulder as he blew a straw wrapper in her direction.
It was a slow day, something Suyeon was always thankful for. It gave her extra study time, especially now since her exams were just a few days away.

Donghae sat in the chair in front of hers, “How do you survive?” he sighed.
“Plenty of energy drinks.” she answered, flipping pages.
“When’s the last time you slept sweetheart?” Jooyeon looked at her.
Suyeon looked up, thinking about it, “A few days ago.”
Myungsoo raised his brows, “Su, I don’t think that’s healthy.”
She took another sip of her Red Bull, “I’ve done worse than that.” she assured.

“I know.” Donghae took away the drink, “You fell asleep in the locker room after your shift and didn’t wake up until noon the next day.”, he recalled the incident.
“Look.” she sighed, “I’ll sleep after this week. I’m on break from school and won’t have to worry about classes for a month-month and a half tops.”
They looked at her, “If you say so.”
“I promise!” she smiled and reached out for her Red Bull.
“Nuh uh uh!” Donghae drank the small amount that was left and stood up.

“These are bad for you.”

She sat there with hung open, “I think she’s going to kill you.” Myungsoo whispered.
“I’ll go get her another one.” Donghae quickly ran out to the small convenience store across the street.



Suyeon let out a loud yawn as she walked out of the restaurant. The wind picked up and she buttoned up Yongguk’s jacket. He sent her a text earlier, explaining why he didn’t visit. There was a show that CSP wanted to book, and they all needed to be there in order to get it. She understood, it’s not like they were boyfriend and girlfriend or anything like that…at least not yet.

“Suyeon!” She looked ahead seeing Yongguk jogging in her direction.
Meeting him halfway she smiled as he hugged her tightly.
“Hi.” she giggled.
“Sorry I didn’t come by earlier.” he apologized.
She shrugged, “Don’t worry about it.” she beamed.
“Come on.” he smiled, taking her hand. “You’ll freeze.”

Yongguk walked her home, stopping at a small café to buy her something warm to drink. Of course she retaliated and said she could survive without it. He begged her, breaking her walls when he pouted. Suyeon could handle Junhong’s aegyo and even Taehyun’s aegyo, but when it came to Yongguk’s she melted instantly.

“It’s going to snow soon.” he said, looking at the sky.
Suyeon beamed, “I love the snow.”
He chuckled as they stopped at her door, “You have exams in a few days~”
She frowned, “I know.”
“When’s the first one?” he asked.
Her nose scrunched up, “Wednesday.”
He kissed her forehead, “You’ll do fine, you’re smart.”

“Why are you like this with me?” she asked curiously.
He smiled, “Do you just like hearing me say it?”
Suyeon pressed her lips together as he brushed away her hair.
“I like you Suyeon.” he said softly.
The blood rushed up to her face, “You’re cute when you blush.” he laughed.
She whined and hid in his chest, “Why do you ask me that?” Yonguk tightened his arms around her.

“I dunno.” she shrugged.
“Think I’m like the other guys? Just trying get into your pants?” he raised his brow, “Because if that was the case trust me, that would’ve happened by now.”
Suyeon gawked at him, “What?!” Her voice was high-pitched as she lightly slapped his shoulder, attempting to pull out of his hug.
He laughed lightly, “I’m kidding! I’m kidding!” he held on to her tighter than before.
“I’m kidding~” he mumbled against her forehead.

“I can’t believe you!” she pouted.
“Suyeon~” he cooed.
She looked up at him, “You’re worth more than that, waaaay more. Don’t ever think anything different.”
As much as she wanted to cover her face she just couldn’t take her eyes off him. He was definitely the sweetest thing ever.