Valentine's Day

Take A Chance

Suyeon sighed as she finally was able to take her break. The last two months she’s been swamped with school and work. The snow wasn’t as pretty as it was a few weeks ago. It hadn’t lasted long either, making Suyeon slightly sad. But she couldn’t be sad, not with Yongguk around.

It was Valentine’s day and she had made tons of chocolate treats the night before. Albeit half of them she ate with Taehyun but there was still plenty left over. Yongguk called her when her shift was almost over, saying he would be outside. After clocking out she quickly grabbed the box that she wrapped and put it in her bag.

He lifted her up, hugging her tightly as she exited the restaurant.
“Hi oppa!” she beamed, kissing his cheek.
Yongguk smiled and put her down, “Hey baby, how was work?”
“Tiring.” she let out a cute yawn, “I’m sleepy~”
He frowned, “Come here.” he squatted a little in front of her.

“What are you doing?” she tilted her head.
“Piggy back ride!” he smiled.
“You can’t!” she made him stand straight up.
“But you’re tired.” he pointed out, “Come on Suyeon-ah~”
She blushed, “Only for a few blocks.”
“Deal.” he smiled as he held her up and her hands wrapped around his neck.

Ten minutes later they were outside her home.
“I said only half way!” she whined as he set her down.
“Like I was really going to let you walk the whole way.”
She yawned, unable to continue the argument. “Go to sleep, I’ll see you tomorrow okay?”
Nodding she stood on her tip toes a gave him a kiss. “Oh wait!” she dug into her bag and pulled out the box.

“What is it?” he asked.
She twisted her shoulders shyly, “I’ve never done this before~” she admitted.
“Done what?” Yongguk was completely clueless.
“Will you accept my chocolates oppa?” Her cheeks burned as she handed him the red wrapped box.
Yongguk smiled widely, “You’re giving me chocolates?”
She avoided eye contact with him and nodded. “Suyeon~” he took the box and hugged her, “Of course I’ll accept them.” He kissed her.
Suyeon giggled, “You’ve never given a guy chocolates on Valentine’s day before?”

She shook her head, “You’re the very first.”
This time he blushed, “I feel special.” he smiled.
Before she could say goodnight and rush inside to squeal her heart out for the millionth time, the front door opened.
They both jumped and say Ms. Hwang. “Oh, I knew heard something.” she chuckled.
“Good evening Ms. Hwang.” Yongguk said politely.

“I should head home.” he smiled, “Good night.”
Ms. Hwang frowned, “It’s late child, stay.”
Suyeon widened her eyes, “Uhm…is that-”
“Of course, I’m allowing it.” she yanked them both inside.

Suyeon felt awkward as she led him to her and Taehyun’s room.
“Has she ever done that before?” Yongguk whispered.
She shook her head, “You’re the first guy she’s met.”
Quietly they entered the room, not wanting to wake up Taehyun.

Suyeon fell asleep the minute Yongguk wrapped his arms around her.
He chuckled, brushing the hair away from her face. For a whole minute he just stared at her, wondering how in the world she ever agreed into being his girlfriend. In his mind he replayed all the events that lead up to where they were now. He smiled, pressing his lips against her forehead, falling asleep as well.

Ms. Hwang finished putting up the clean dishes and walked by the kids’ room. The door was wide open, showing Taehyun with his blanket half off his body. She peeked her head in just slightly and smiled seeing Yongguk and Suyeon fast asleep. Clsing the door she mentally chuckled.
Oh Han Subin, if you could see Suyeon now. You would adore your future son-in-law.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


KNEELS DOWN AND BOWS TO THE GROUND.
I'm sorry I've neglected this fic so much ;____;
I've gotten refreshed though and some new ideas popped into my head :D
I know this is a short update, but an update none the less right?
There are so many of you subscribed! Thank you soo soo soo soo soo much<3

I love you guys~ :D