Emergency

Take A Chance

 

"I'm really sorry.", Maslo said again.
Yongguk sighed and dropped his spoon into the bowl to look at Maslo.
"Hyung, for the tenth time you don't have to apologize." Maslo pouted and continued changing the channels. "I guess this is what I get for always coming home when you had someone over, huh?", Yongguk chuckled and stood up from the couch and went to put away his used dishes. Before he could speak up again Yongguk stopped him. 
"Don't worry, its okay if it doesn't happen right now..."
 
Maslo raised a brow, "It's killing you isn't it?"
"Just a little.", coughed Yongguk, "But, it's fine."
They both fell silent again with the sound of the TV in the background. 
"You can just tell us when not to be here. I could stay the night with someone else, or-or!" Yongguk sighed and looked at the older boy. "Hyung-"
"OR!", Maslo continued, "Donghyun, you know Donghyun right? His sister is a receptionist at this hotel-"
 
"Oh my god.", Yongguk sunk into the couch and crossed his arms.
"I'm just saying!", he raised his voice, "...we obviously intrude on your...private time a lot and it's not fair to you."
Yongguk couldn't help but laugh, "Hyung, it's okay. Don't worry about it."
"But-" He lifted his hand up to silence him, "I said, don't worry about it okay?"
Maslo blew a raspberry, "Fine, but don't say I never tried to help!"
Yongguk laughed again, "Yeah, thanks."
 
 
 

 

 
"Oppa!", Suyeon slapped at Yongguk's hand when he tried to sneak away a cupcake, again. He scowled at her, "Why can't I have one?!", he whined.
She sighed, "I came over here because Taehyun had his friends over and I knew they'd try to steal them. Do I have to worry about you doing it too?" Yongguk crossed his arms and she fumbled around with the pastry bag.
 
"Does Kibum really need all of these cupcakes though?", Yongguk sat back on his chair and blinked, trying to win her over.
"Ugh.", she threw him a glare, "At least wait until they're all done!"
He chuckled, "You're cute when you're mad."
"I am not!", she hissed, "I frown a lot and I get that crease between my eyebrows from making faces at you. That is NOT cute!"
 
The workers had planned a small surprise party for Kibum's birthday. Everyone was in charge of something. Suyeon was written down to bring cupcakes. Her baking skills weren't the best but she didn't want to just go buy two or three dozen from a supermarket. She had started at home but, when Taehyun came back from playing he brought along two of his friends. They waited until she had finished the first batch before trying to snag them. After that she decided to finish them up at Yongguk's place, thinking that she wouldn't have to worry about anyone trying to eat them.
 
"Do you need any help?", he asked, still trying to worm his way in.
Suyeon turned off the mixer and stuck her finger into the blue frosting, "Taste." she stuck her finger out to him. He looked at her finger for a second before meeting her eyes. The left side of his mouth lifted up in a smirk and he lowered his head, taking it into his mouth. His tongue slowly swiped over it, Suyeon inhaled sharply and watched as he gently to remove the icing. His eyes never left hers and she felt the blood rush to her face went he came closer and wrapped his arms around her waist.
 
She noticed a small amount of frosting still left on the corner of his mouth and let out a breathy chuckle. "You got a little something..."
He lifted her chin up and looked down at her, the smirk still on his face. "I know."
Suyeon giggled and saw the mischief in his eyes. She tilted her head and slowly brought her face closer to his. She looked at his eyes once more before cupping his face and swiped the tip of her tongue to clean off the sweet blue icing. Almost immediately Yongguk's lips attacked hers and pushed her body against the countertop.
 
Yongguk opened his eyes just a little and pushed off the few items off and let them fall to the hardwood floor. Suyeon gasped at the act and squealed when he lifted her up so that she could sit on the edge of the black laminate countertop. He pushed her legs apart and she tugged him closer, pressing kisses up against his jaw. Her lips gently tugged on his earlobe and he growled against her skin. Suyeon slipped her hands under his shirt and touched his warm skin, feeling it contract where ever she placed her finger tips. All the while he softly nibbled along her neck and rubbing his fingers along her clothed chest.
 
Just as his fingers reached the button of her jeans, the timer rang loudly. Both jumped and looked at the stove. Yongguk sighed deeply and shut his eyes. Suyeon giggled and cupped his face, leaning his forehead on hers.
"It's probably best if we don't start something we can't finish, huh?" 
They both chuckled and he opened his eyes, "Can I have a cupcake now?"
Suyeon rolled her eyes, "At least let me decorate it first!"
He moved away and took out the freshly made batch while she iced an already cooled cupcake.
 
When she handed him the finished treat the front door opened and a few of the boys beelined to the kitchen. "I SMELL CHOCOLATE!" The three of them saw the cupcakes and each snatched one up. "GUYS!", Suyeon whined and stuck the spatula into the mixing bowl. They stopped with the icing a few inches from their mouths and looked at her. "Eat them.", she tossed her hands in the air and went back to the other decorating. "Thank you Su~", they smiled brightly before going to the living room.
 
Yongguk chuckled and back hugged her while she filled up the pastry bag. 
"They're good.", he took another bite and pecked her cheek.
She smiled and giggled a little. "What?", he asked.
"I gave them the cupcakes I messed up on." She smiled proudly as if it was an evil plan. Yongguk broke into laughter and kissed her again, "My girl is an evil mastermind.", he joked.
 
Suyeon finished up the cupcakes and made it down to the restaurant with Yongguk. Since Kibum was off for the night, Donghae sent out Myungsoo saying that something went wrong and they needed him to come and help out. 
"THEY'RE AROUND THE CORNER!", Jongup read aloud from his phone and everyone quickly hid where ever they could. 
"This , it's my birthday and I have to come in to-"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", Everyone jumped out hearing his voice and he stumbled back in shock. "HOLY GUYS!", he covered his heart.
 
"Everyone seems to like the cupcakes.", Yongguk pointed out.
She pouted, "They were so pretty!", she whined. 
On their way over she was so proud of the fact that she had made them that she didn't see where she was going and buckled over one of the uneven sidewalk slabs. Luckily she carried them in a container but, you couldn't tell that she had spent time meticulously on each one.
 
Yongguk chuckled and hugged her tightly, "I don't think they're complaining, besides if they taste good then that's all that matters."
She sighed, "I guess..." She reached out for one and bit into it.
"Damn, I'm good." Yongguk laughed and pecked her cheek, "You're so weird."
"Oh, you made them Su?", Myungsoo and Jongup both took one.
"Oh...", Jongup looked at it oddly, "Its...they're so pretty!", he smiled awkwardly. "Moment's over.", she put the remainder of the dessert on her plate and went to sit down with Yongguk trailing behind. 
 
"Su, thank you so much! You went through so much trouble.", Kibum hugged her.
She smiled, "Nah, no problem at all."
"SUYEON! YONGGUK!" Everyone looked at the entrance and saw Maslo run in. He was out of breath and coughing badly. 
"Hyung, what's wrong!?" He and Suyeon rushed to him.
"Y-you both left your phones...T-Taehyun called-", Siwon came over and gave him a glass of water. "Something happened to Ms. Hwang.", he said quickly before taking a gulp.
 
Suyeon went wide eyed, "What happened?!", she asked frantically, "Where are they? Is Taehyun okay-"
"They're in the hospital. I ran over right away and a few of the guys are already headed over there to see what happened."
Suyeon felt her legs give out and she leaned on Yongguk's shoulder.
"I-I need to see them.", she started breathing hard, "I need to see them!", she repeated.
 
"Baby, calm down.", Yongguk steady her on her feet, "Everything's going to be fine."
"I need to see them!", she kept saying, her eyes watering.
"Here take my car.", Donghae gave them the keys. 
"Are you sure?", Yongguk asked. 
"Yes, just go! We'll be right behind you." Suyeon began to shake and the three of them hurried out of the restaurant and to the hospital.