Nap

Take A Chance

Suyeon’s POV:

I sighed with relief after turning in my exam. Officially my last one of the semester and I couldn’t be happier or more tired. I hadn’t studied like that in a while, I’d been awake since Tuesday night and I still had my date with Yongguk tonight so sleep would have to wait yet again.

As I exited the lecture hall behind the other students my eyes landed on a particular person. He looked exactly like Yongguk, exactly. But his black hair was no more, it was dyed to a light blonde. He looked embarrassed as I slowly walked up to him.
“Does it look that bad?” he frowned.
My lips quivered, trying to hold back a laugh, “N-no…” I giggled.
“It does!” he quickly threw his hood on.
“No~!” I whined trying to pull it off, “W-why’d you do it?” I laughed again.

“SC is like any other music group. They always pick on their maknae.” he pouted.
“Aw~” I teased, “It looks cute.”
He put on a shy act, “Really?” he allowed me to remove the hood and run my fingers through his hair.
“Now you and Junhong match!” I beamed.
His smile dropped and began to walk away.
“Yongguk!” I giggled, “I’m sorry!”
He stopped and turned slowly with an unamused look on his face.
“I’m really~ sorry.” I twisted my leg cutely, or attempted to, either way it worked.

He covered his face, but his eyes betrayed him showing me that he was smiling.
As quickly as he walked away he walked back, grabbing my hand.
“Isn’t Taehyun almost out of school?” he asked as we began walking.
I had almost forgotten about him, oh my gosh I’m a terrible sister!
“Yeah.” I didn’t let him see my surprised face.
“Let’s go pick him up.” he beamed.
Thank god, I was so enveloped with Yongguk that I had forgotten about him for a split second. Dear lord help me.

 




No One’s POV:

“Thank you for sending us home hyung.” Taehyun gave him a quick hug before running inside.
Ms. Hwang walked out, hearing them open the door.
“Oh Suyeon you’re home.” she smiled.
“Hi Ms. Hwang.” she gave her a tight hug.
“Hello Yongguk.” Ms. Hwang nodded towards him.
“Hello.” he bowed politely.

“Siwon stopped by.” she said, “You’re not allowed to clock in today.”
Suyeon frowned, “Not allowed?! That’s not fair.”
Yongguk held back his laughter. “That’s what he said.” she shrugged her shoulders.
“Well in that case.” Yongguk spoke up.
Ms. Hwang caught on to his idea, “Would you mind if I steal her for a while?” he smiled shyly.
She shook her head, “Not at all.”
Suyeon sighed but with a smile on her face, “I’m going to change then. You can sit down if you want.” she motioned towards the living room.

“Oh my god what do I wear? I don’t know what to wear!” Suyeon frantically looked through her closet.
“Taehyun what do I wear?!” she kneeled in front of him.
He stared blankly at her, “You should call Key hyung. I’m only eight.”
She closed her eyes, “I’m asking my younger brother what to wear. I’m really crazy.”
“Crazy for Yongguk hyung.” he mumbled.
She shot her head towards him, “What did you say?”
“Nothing.” he smiled innocently.


Meanwhile as she rummaged through her room, Yongguk walked around the living room looking at the pictures. He smiled seeing one where she was carrying Taehyun as a newborn, with the help of her mom. They both resembled her. A laugh escaped his lips when he saw her pouting in one. She had to be at least four or five, her short hair was in small pigtails with her ice cream on the ground.

“Here you go Yongguk.” Ms. Hwang came in with a glass of water.
“Thank you very much.” he smiled.

He sat down on the chair across from the couch where she sat.
“You know, you’re the first boy I’ve had the honor of meeting.” she smiled.
Yongguk raised his brow, “Really?”
Ms. Hwang nodded, “To be honest you’re the first one I think I’ve wanted to meet.”
“You’re nicer than the other boys, I can tell just by your eyes.”
He smiled, “Does Suyeon have the same judge of character as you?”
“She’s with you, so I’m assuming she does.” she smiled.

“Okay, I’m ready~” Suyeon walked out, followed by Taehyun.
They both stood up quickly, “I’ll take that.” Ms. Hwang took the glass back to the kitchen as they made their way to the door. “Have fun!” she called out.
“Be careful.” Taehyun smiled as he closed the door.

 




In the time span of five minutes Suyeon had yawned more than ten times. Yongguk took note of this and stopped walking.
“What’s wrong?” she yawned again.
“You haven’t slept.” he raised a brow.
“Y-yeah I did.” she lied.
He gave her a look, “Suyeon, you’re a bad liar.”

“Okay~” she clung to his arm, “I had to study though.”
Yongguk shook his head, “Aigoo, Suyeon that’s not healthy.” he lectured.
“I know.” she yawned, “I know.”
“Come on, I’m taking you home.” he started walking back.
“No!” she pouted, holding him back.
He let out a sigh, “Suyeon-”
“We’re on a date.” she reminded him, “You can’t just send me home!”

Yongguk looked at her, “But-”
“No~” she whined. “I’m up! See!” she widened her eyes.
He laughed, “Suyeon.” he rubbed the back of his neck, “Okay fine.”
“Yes~!” she smiled.
“But we aren’t doing anything that involves going out so…hurry up, I have an idea.”


He pulled her along quickly through a street market. She noticed him buying lots of things. “Ahjumma.” she heard him whisper to one of the ladies, “What’s the best way to prepare this?” he pointed at the stuff he had.
“I can hear you.” Suyeon leaned in, whispering in his ear.
He jumped, making the lady giggle. “I’m pretty sure that you’re girlfriend would know what to do.” she motioned at Suyeon.
“I do actually.” she said proudly, not catching that she said ‘girlfriend’.
He smacked his lips, “I’m just going to wing it.” he took her hand and walked away.


“Just let me help you!” Suyeon stood on her tip toes, looking over his shoulder.
Yongguk stuck his out, making her back up. “Nope.” he chuckled. “I’m the one who’s cooking.”
“But-” she stomped her foot, “Yongguk~” she whined.
“Go sit down!” he turned around and placed his hands on her shoulders.
“I don’t want to.” she blinked.
He sighed, his breath making her bangs move into her eyesight, “Better yet, go to sleep, I know you’re tired.”
She pouted, “Fine.”

Suyeon sat down on one of the couches in the living room. After running around the market aimlessly for a good half hour he took her back to his apartment. Luckily Maslo wasn’t at home to as Yongguk put it ‘disturb’ their date.

She sat on the couch and flipped through a few channels before her eyes started feeling heavy. The last thing she wanted was to fall asleep before he even finished cooking so she got up and looked around. The pictures he had up of him and Soul Connection were hilarious. He even had one up of him and his mom, the woman she could thank for bringing this amazing man into this world.

“Suyeon.” Yongguk called lowly from the kitchen.
She smiled and peeked her head in, “Yes~”
He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a towel, “Okay, I give. I need some help.”
“I’m sorry, what?” she came closer and hid her hands behind her back.
He sighed, “Suyeon~ Can you chop that for me, please~” he pouted.
“Okay, okay.” she rolled her sleeves up and pulled out a knife.

While she was occasionally snacking on the celery she cut up, Yongguk got her attention.
“Here, try this.” he lightly blew on the spoonful and brought it over to her.
“It’s good.” she smiled, “Just put in a little salt.”
He nodded and dashed in a little. After finishing she hopped up and sat on the counter, waiting patiently.

“Okay.” he turned off the stove and took out two plates. He carefully spooned in the pasta and ladled some of the sauce over it. Grabbing a fork he walked in front of her. “Say ahh~” he smiled.
She giggled, “I can feed myself Yongguk.” she said, reaching out for the fork.
“No~ Say ah~” he stared at her.
Letting out a sigh she complied, “Ah.”
He waited for her reaction, “More please.” she smiled brightly.

His face fell, “Are you lying?”
“Why would I?” she asked innocently. “I’m being serious Yongguk, it’s good.”
“Really?” he smiled.
She took the plate from him and continued eating as he served himself a plate.
They sat in the living room, watching a war movie that Yongguk had picked out. Oddly enough Suyeon liked it, with the occasional comment of the lack of blood which surprised him.

It was ten at night when Maslo came in, followed by Key Real and Still PM.
“I’m starving!” they whined, quickly heading into the kitchen.
Maslo saw Yongguk’s hair and was about to again but saw that he and Suyeon had both fallen asleep.
“Ey!” he quietly told the other two to be quiet.
They froze, “What’s wrong?” Still PM stopped opening his water.
“Shh!” he pointed at the couch.

They tip toed around and silently awed seeing them both laid out with his arms around her. Suyeon’s head rested on his chest and an arm around his waist.
“Should we wake them up?” Key Real asked.
Maslo looked at the time, “Well, I don’t want her getting in trouble.”
“They look so cute though. I don’t want to do it.” he frowned.

It took them five minutes until deciding which one would wake up the sweet couple.
“Fine.” Key Real poked Yongguk’s arm. Nothing.
He sighed, “Jepp~.” he whispered, poking him again.
Yongguk stirred and turned more to face Suyeon.
They face palmed. “Yonggukkie~” Maslo gently patted his back. Whenever they toured and he wouldn’t wake up he had to do what he could. Yongguk wouldn’t respond to loud, obnoxious yelling.

“Gukkie~” Maslo repeated, ruffling his hair.
“Hm?” Yongguk’s eyes popped open and he turned his head. “Oh hyung, you’re home.”
“Uhm, Jepp.” Still PM motioned towards Suyeon.
She hummed and shifted around, her eyes fluttered open and then shut. Her eyes popped open and she sat straight up, “Oh god. What time is it?”
“It’s ten fifteen.” answered Maslo.
Yongguk and her awkwardly sat next to each other as they looked down at them.

“I should get you home.” Yongguk looked at her.
She fixed her shirt, “Uh yeah, please.”
The other three moved to the kitchen, “Take my car, it’s cold out.” Maslo tossed him the keys as they got up.
“I’ll be back.” Yongguk called out.
“Bye guys.” Suyeon said shyly as she followed him.
They chuckled as they waved.

“She’s a keeper.” nodded Maslo.
Still PM and Key Real picked at the leftovers of Yongguk and Suyeon’s dinner.
“Most definitely.” they agreed.