Patience

Take A Chance

“Suyeon, Luna, orders are done.” Kibum carefully handed them the plates. They let out small sighs and took them to their respected tables. The night had been busy as per the usual. There was one thing that Suyeon was looking forward to that night. Yongguk and the rest of Soul Connection had a show and of course he couldn’t perform without seeing her there.

“Are you guys ready~?” Suyeon tapped her foot impatiently as Donghae locked up the restaurant. They had sent the youngest three, Suzy, Jongup, and Junhong home already. Kibum smiled excitedly, “I haven’t had a night off in a while.” He immediately accepted Suyeon’s invitation to go to the concert that night. The group quickly piled into the cars and headed out.

As they arrived CSP was on stage saying a few words. Yongguk smiled brightly when he saw Suyeon squeeze her way through the crowd to the very front. He took a step out of the shadows and squeals erupted from the girls who came to see. CSP snapped his head in his direction and chuckled, “I keep forgetting how popular our maknae is.” he shook his head.

Sohee and Luna nudged Suyeon, “Aren’t ya’ jealous?”
She smacked her lips, “Why would I be? That man is all~ mine.” she said confidently.
They laughed out loud, “Girl! You are so in love with him.”, Jooyeon teased.
Suyeon had a blank expression as she repeated Jooyeon’s words in her head, love?

Her thoughts were put to rest as the music began and the cheers started. She looked up and met eyes with Yongguk who winked at her. It became an involuntary action now, to blush whenever he was around. Suyeon blew him a kiss and giggled as he caught it and closed his hand into a fist, bringing it to his heart.

They had a great come out to the point that they had to stop letting people into the club from being over capacity. Suyeon watched in awe as Yongguk rapped his lines, not knowing that even after months of being together he still got nervous when he performed in front of her.

“You did amazing oppa!” Suyeon beamed as he came down from the stage. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and shook his head as she reached out to hug him.
“Don’t hug me baby, I’m all sweaty.” he frowned.
Suyeon rolled her eyes, “Do you think I care?”
He held her by the waist as she jumped and kissed him.

“Oppa! Oppa!” Girls came up, waving cameras and albums wanting autographs.
He cautiously looked at Suyeon, “Well? Go!” She urged him.
“Wait, really?” he raised a brow. Yongguk didn’t believe that she wasn’t jealous.
“Why not? They are your fans, and they did come out all this way to see you…on a school night I might add.”


He realized she was completely attached to him and broke away. “I said not to hug me!”, he whined.
“I don’t care~” she giggled and chased after him backstage.
Yongguk laughed as he ran and turned around to face her. She crashed into him, making them both fall to the ground. She squeaked and kissed his cheeks multiple times.

“You’re getting sweat all over you!” he tickled her sides until she got off him, leaning her back against the wall.
“Doesn’t matter to me, besides you look y.”, she giggled.
“Oh really now?”, he smirked.
Suyeon yelped when he tackled her, attacking her with kisses.

“Yongguk!” She laughed as he hovered above her, tickling her sides.
She gasped when she felt his fingers lightly graze where her shirt had risen.
“Oh.” he got up, leaning back on his knees, “I’m sorry.”
“No.” she said, sitting up as well, “I’m the one…”
An awkward silence settled as they stood up.
“I won’t rush you Su.” Yongguk said, “I can wait until you’re ready okay?”

They both knew that the other was far from being pure but still, Yongguk didn’t want her to feel as if he was pressuring her. Neither had brought up the subject till now actually and Suyeon was beyond grateful that he said what he did.
“Thank you so much oppa.” she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist and hugged him.

“You’re the best boyfriend ever.” she mumbled into his chest.
Yongguk smiled as he swayed their bodies from side to side, “I am the best boyfriend ever.”
She shook her head, “Really?” she lightly slapped his arm.
“You said it first!” he chuckled, kissing her forehead.
“Well I meant it.” she said. “Now, you should get back out there. The fans are gonna want a picture with Mr. Jepp Blackman.” He led her back out to the venue and pecked her cheek before joining his other members for fan service.

 


 

"Live A Little" starring SMASH's Minkyu (Jerry): http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180854/live-a-little-smash-minkyu-jerry-minhyun-shimminkyu