Wedding and battlefield

Alliance

Things were hectic in Topaz Quenizoria with the wedding preparations within and outside the palace. Crown Prince Youngwoon would be riding a horse with a ceremonial entourage of imperial guards marching into the wedding venue in the Palace ground. The streets where the entourage would pass through were already been nicely decorated with pots of flowers and colourful flags. 

The wedding venue was awesome,  decorated with golden curtains, gold table covers, silver chairs and lots of pots and pots of white roses. The wedding altar was equally beautiful with abundance of roses lining up the pedestal, and along the aisle, large vases of fresh yellow and white dandelions were neatly lined up. 

Crown Prince Youngwoon was allowed to meet Prince Jungsu for a while and they were happily teasing each other while trying out their wedding suits. They were not supposed to see each other afterwards until the wedding day itself as it was considered as a taboo to see your spouse-to-be before your vows. 

In Emerald Anatolia, Prince Sungmin suddenly felt something was not right. He felt uneasy. He long to know whether his Kyu was ok eventhough he assured himself that Prince Kyuhyun should be ok as he was attending his brother's wedding in Topaz Quenizoria. In fact, his brother Crown Prince Lee Jonghyun and his father, Emperor Lee Seung-hyun, were there too, attending the wedding ceremony as King Park's guests. 

But he can't help worrying, about what, he also doesn't know. Maybe he worries that his Kyu fall off his horse, knowing how clumsy his Kyu could be? Or got sick after falling into a drain or got lost in Topaz because he detoured somewhere to go hunting? Or worst still, King Soo Man might last minute decide that Prince Jungsu to wed Prince Kyuhyun instead!! Oh no no.. I shouldn't think about all these, Prince Sungmin thought. 

Meanwhile, the battlefield was quiet with only the sounds of birds. The warrior troop from Sapphire Phoenicia were led by Prince Jongwoon, together with Prince Kyuhyun, Major General Lee Hyukjae, and Captain Ryeowook. Earlier in the Palace, Kyuhyun had studied the ship which anchored at their shore, and had planned a few strategies to counter attack them if they start firing. He didn't turn down his brother's request to join him in the battlefield because he couldn't let Prince Jongwoon fight the battle alone. 

Prince Kyuhyun thought about his wedding and about Prince Sungmin. He needed to survive this battle for his Min and for his country. He knew they have the upper hand. They were always well prepared and with Hyukjae around, who has a great sense of hearing, and Ryeowook, who was excellent in directions, they would know when the enemies would emerged. 

True enough, the enemies came from the shore but away from their ships. Hyukjae alerted Prince Jongwoon and Ryeowook signal where they were coming from. Prince Jongwoon instructed his troop to attack from all directions at once and to keep moving forward. With Kyu clever strategies, their formation were to surround and concur, even conquering their ships. 

Prince Jongwoon instructed Hyukjae to stay close with Prince Kyuhyun whereas Ryeowook to stay close to himself. He needed to ensure Ryeowook's safety and needed to win this battle for the sake of returning to his turtles. They would be orphans and he couldn't imagine Ddongkoma to be in a zoo or wonder helplessly in the village. No no, he couldn't take it. He needed to win. 

In Topaz, the wedding ceremony started around 12noon, with the commencement of the imperial guards marching along the streets followed by the handsome Crown Prince Youngwoon on his horse. He looked so dashingly handsome, smiling and waving to the crowd. Some of the crowds were dancing Bonamana, apparently a popular song in Topaz Quenizoria by a certain local band called Super Junior. 

King Soo Man and his Queen were in the Palace, seated comfortably with King Park and Emperor Lee, talking about their alliances. Emperor Lee and King Soo Man invited King Park to attend Prince Kyuhyun's wedding with Prince Sungmin at Emerald Anatolia in 2 weeks time. 

Crown Prince Youngwoon and Prince Jungsu were finally married, witness by both families. Everybody congratulated the grooms and families for the happy occasion and they were all adjourned to the dining hall. King Park also throw a big feast for his people in a few community halls so that they could enjoy the food and bask in the happy occasion too. 

In Emerald Anatolia, Sungmin has the task of finalising his wedding preparations. He has taken Prince Kyuhyun's measurements and the suits have been ordered. Prince Kyuhyun would take care of the rings and both of them has agreed on the designed while Prince Sungmin was staying at Sapphire Phoenicia. Prince Sungmin has worked with village councils and Palace officials on wedding venue, decorations, food, horse carriage and confirmation on the availability of the Royal priest. He hope that his Kyu would like the wedding decorations and the wedding suits. Back to thinking about his Kyu, he still felt uneasy. How he wished that he could meet his Kyu right now to know how he is. And he wished that they are already married so that he could be by his Kyu side forever. 

At the battlefield, Prince Jongwoon's troop is winning and the bulk of the enemies had retreated using small vessels that they hid and tied up away from their ship.  It seemed like their ship was abandon and seeing that their enemies fully retreated, Prince Jongwoon shouted that they have won. Everybody shouted 'victory' happily, raise their arms and pat each other. Kyuhyun was so happy that they emerged victory. 

Suddenly they heard some shots, and automatically Major General Lee Hyukjae and Captain Ryeowook protected Prince Kyuhyun and Prince Jongwoon respectively. But it was too late, 2 bullets hit them. All four of them hit the ground and Kyuhyun could feel blood tickling down his arm...