The wedding in Topaz

Alliance

The swords fighting was intense. Lord Donghae was good but Prince Kyuhyun was better. The prince was precise and after a few rounds of observations, he could guess Lord Donghae's weekness. His weekness was he wasn't strong with his left hand. So if Prince Kyuhyun could continuously attack his left side, he knew he could win this match easily. 

He planned his moves and true enough he won the match, with loud applause from Prince Sungmin. Prince Sungmin was impressed with his Kyu's swordplay and how well he strategise his attacked. He knew that Prince Kyuhyun could guess Donghae's weekness and damned, he was brilliantly accurate. He gave a standing ovation to his Kyu, who returned his smile proudly. 

"I'm sorry Hyuk, I lost, I can't sleep with you tonight".

"Heyy you two, it was just a friendly match, go ahead if you want to sleep together" Prince Kyuhyun was smiling at Donghae. 

"Really? We have your Highness permission??" Donghae jumped to his feet happily. 

"Why do you need my permission?" 

"He's your bodyguard. How is he going to guard you if he's happily sleeping with me?" 

"I have Min, that's all I need" Prince Kyuhyun smile sweetly at his Min. "Good luck with Hyuk's smelly feet though. Spray a lot of perfume..." 

"Your Highness! How could you tell him that??" Hyukjae retorted at Prince Kyuhyun. 

"Haha, I'm sorry but I was just giving him a warning..." 

"It's true Hyuk. Your feet smell worst than Prince Jongwoon's turtles when they " 

"Ooi, don't make it worst" Hyukjae scolded Wook. "Ok, fine fine, I will wash my feet thoroughly". 

"Doesn't matter Hyuk, I still like you!" Donghae smile at Hyukjae. 

Much later, when the two Princes Kyuhyun and Sungmin were alone walking in the garden, Prince Sungmin turned to Prince Kyuhyun, with a sad voice 
"Kyu, I have something to tell you. Donghae and I has to go back to Emerald Anatolia tomorrow. I need to attend our monthly Home Affairs meeting with all the Palace councils and heads of villages". 

"I understand, Min. My apologies for asking you to stay for many days to take care of me". 

"Oh Kyu, don't apologise, I want to stay with you too. These past few days were the happiest days of my life".

"I will miss you, Min. I can only see you again when our family visit yours to finalise about our wedding" Prince Kyuhyun hold his Min's hands. He kissed both hands and look lovingly at his Min "I love you". 

"It's good to miss and long for each other. Though it's painful, it is worth all the heartache when we finally meet again. I love you too, Kyu. I will cherish this moment and will wait for you when you come over".

Prince Kyuhyun kissed Prince Sungmin. They were sitting on a secluded bench, in a corner of the garden, away from the prying eyes. 

"Kyu, can I sleep with you again tonight? The truth is, I can sleep soundly in your arms. When I slept alone, I always fidgeting and having some nightmares".

"Are those nightmares scary?" 

"Sometimes yes, sometimes I was just wondering looking for a place, but I don't know what I was looking for. Now I know the answer. The place is in your arms. That will be my favourite place from now on". 

Prince Kyuhyun hugged his Min. He is so happy that he found the loved of his life. And what Prince Sungmin said is true. They need to experience missing each other and longing for each other to know how deep is their love for each other.  Well, his heartache will start tomorrow.. 

Prince Sungmin and Lord Donghae left early next morning. Prince Kyuhyun had hugged his Min the whole night and he don't give a damn if his arms were numb. They said their goodbyes and Prince Kyuhyun could already felt the emptiness in his heart. So, this is how it felt to be in love, he told himself. He contemplating to sweet talk to his mother to set the wedding date as this weekend. But, haiz, his hyung, Crown Prince Youngwoon need to be married first, so he has to wait... 

The visit to Topaz Quenizoria has been confirmed and his parents, Crown Prince Youngwoon and some Palace officials would be going there for wedding preparations and ceremony. Crown Prince Youngwoon has been smiling non-stop and Prince Kyuhyun remarked to his hyung that he is actually very handsome now that he was smiling like that. 

"What do you mean now I look handsome? I'm always the most good looking among the 3 of us!" Crown Prince Youngwoon smack Prince Kyuhyun. 

"But hyung, you are most handsome now. How's the feeling of getting married?" 

"Nervous but otherwise happy to be able to see Jungsu again and you know, we'll be united soon and my chest feels like exploding into millions of fireworks". 

"Ahhh, I'm waiting for that moment. Can't wait for it..." Kyuhyun said. 

"You sure you don't want to come along? Jongwoon would be here to take over father, so you can actually come with us". 

"If I witness your wedding preparations, I would miss Prince Sungmin more. As it is, I can't take it. I missed him so much". 

"Woohoo, my baby brother is so in love!"... 

"Go hyung, father waiting for you". 

"Ok, you take care ok. Soon it will be your turn. Then we will held a joint ceremony here in Sapphire Phoenicia for both our weddings". 

"Ok hyung. Good luck and congrats. You go there as a single man and you'll come back as a married man!"

"Haha.. Yeah yeah. Your turn soon! Don't be sick, ok"

Prince Kyuhyun hugged his hyung, and wave goodbye to him and to his parents. Their parents have already discussed the plan. They will be married in a ceremony in the respective countries, and there will be a joint ceremony here, for both princes Youngwoon and Kyuhyun. Prince Jongwoon said he is no hurry to get married with Ryeowook, so he will held his ceremony much later. 

The Royal family arrived in Topaz Quenizoria and was greeted with a ceremonial army contingent and children lining up the streets with their country flag. King Soo Man and his wife felt so honoured and happy that Crown Prince Youngwoon would be accepted warmly by the Royal family as well as their people. 

The two Kings finalised the wedding preparations and set that the wedding will happen in 2 days time. Crown Prince Youngwoon has met his Prince Jungsu after the discussion and both of them were seen talking happily in the garden. Their faces were radiant and reflected the happiness that they felt. The Queen told King Soo Man that they had made the right decision on who should marry who, and now both their sons were happy with their decision. 

With Crown Prince Youngwoon's marriage to Prince Jungsu, Topaz Quenizoria has now become an Allied country to Sapphire Phoenicia. Both Kings signed the memorandum of agreement that both countries would combine forces in the event of whichever country got attacked by foreign forces. Topaz Quenizoria was also informed and duly noted that Emerald Anatolia would form the 3rd Alliance with Sapphire Phoenicia and it would happened during Prince Kyuhyun wedding with Prince Sungmin. 

The wedding ceremony were grand and opened to all the citizens of Topaz Quenizoria. King Soo Man and wife noted that Emperor Park was very close and humble to his people. The people treat the Royal family with respect and they live harmoniously within the country.  It was a good decision to get Topaz Quenizoria to be one of their allied forces. 

Meanwhile, in Sapphire Phoenicia, Prince Jongwoon received news that a foreign force  had just landed on their shore and was preparing for a battle. It was too late to inform Crown Prince Youngwoon, moreover it was his wedding ceremony. Prince Jongwoon made a quick decision and has no choice but to bring Prince Kyuhyun along to the battle field. He hastily went to find Prince Kyuhyun..