Remedy

Alliance

Prince Sungmin and Captain Ryeowook explained that they need to find a remedy for the drug, to the Palace physician. They explained that the drug could immobilised the victims and unable to counter attack the enemies. The physician quickly refered to his books and did some research. 

"Aha! Your Highness Prince Sungmin, I think I have found something" the physician called up excitedly, and then turned to Captain Ryeowook, "Captain, remember we were trying to cure one of Prince Jongwoon's turtle?" 

"Hmm.. you mean Ddangkoma?" Ryeowook asked and when the physician nodded excitedly, Ryeowook continued "you were trying to mix aloe vera with rose petal but instead you accidentally mixed it with hibiscus. And Ddangkoma could walk again! Yes yes I think we got the answers!!" 

"I don't understand" Prince Sungmin asked confusedly. 

"Your Highness, Jongwoon's turtle, Ddangkoma, suddenly couldn't move. He wasn't responding to anything so at first Jongwoon thought he died and he was very sad. But then I noticed that he still blinked his eyes, so we brought him to Mr Song here to see what went wrong" Ryeowook told him. 

"I see, and...?" 

"Mr Song tried a few methods but wasn't successful, mainly because we didn't know what exactly was wrong with Ddangkoma. Then, he remembered that Aloe gel is used for treating osteoarthritis, bowel diseases, fever, itching and inflammation" 

"Yes, and Rose elixir is exceptionally good and can be used to relieve trauma, grief, depression, anxiety, heartbreak and chronic stress and fatigue. So I wanted to mix them to give a better effect" the physician, Mr Song continued. Prince Sungmin listened attentively as he was also interested on all these medicinal power of plants and flowers. 

"However, I took the wrong bowl, and took hibiscus instead. Hibiscus is used for treating loss of appetite, colds, heart and nerve diseases, upper respiratory tract pain and swelling (inflammation), fluid retention, stomach irritation, and disorders of circulation; for dissolving phlegm; as a gentle laxative; and as a diuretic to increase urine output" Mr Song said. 

"Yes, and it actually the perfect remedy! Ddangkoma sprung up and starting moving and Jongwoon was ecstatic!" Ryeowook recalled smiling. And continued "Mr Song, come to think of it, maybe Ddangkoma was also drugged at that time? Remember Jongwoon told you that he brought Ddangkoma for his training one day and then saw Ddangkoma munching something? That something must have been drugged" Ryeowook suddenly pieced together the unanswered jigsaw puzzle. 

"You are right!! So aloe Vera and Hibiscus reverse the effect of immobilisation. I wrote that down in this book after we cured Ddangkoma!" Mr Song showed Ryeowook excitedly. 

"Wow, so we got a remedy for the drug! But how to use it? We get the troop to consume them?" Prince Sungmin asked with interest. 

"Tell you what Your Highness. I will do the mixture into a capsule to be taken by everybody going for the battle and gave each of them some a bottle as spare. But I need sometime to prepare. Can you give me at least a week?" the physician asked the Prince. 

"Wook, do you know when my brother-in-law Crown Prince Youngwoon plan to march to Opal Whittoria?" 

"I need to consult Jongwoon. We can tell them what we found out, and that Mr Song needs a week to prepare, so that they can plan the attack more effectively. If they couldn't wait for a week, then we inform Mr Song" Ryeowook informed Prince Sungmin. 

"Sounds good" Prince Sungmin nodded, and turned to Mr Song "Is that alright with you, Sir? If they need the remedy earlier, can you do it?" 

"I will start today, Your Highness. I have a few helpers and yes, maybe we can even finish it earlier. I will update you as soon as I can" Mr Song bowed to the Prince. 

"Alright then, thank you, Mr Song. We will make our move" Prince Sungmin bowed back, and turned to Captain Ryeowook "Let's go, Wook". 

Ryeowook bowed to the physician who bowed back at him, and together with Prince Sungmin, they left the physician's chamber. 

"I'm very glad we have a remedy, Wook. But I'm curious, why did Prince Jongwoon brought along his turtle to the battlefield during rehearsal?" 

"Ahhh, well, whenever I'm away from him like during hunting with your husband, Prince Kyuhyun, Jongwoon got lonely, so he often brought Ddangkoma with him so that he got someone to talk to. Crown Prince Youngwoon is always too busy so Ddangkoma kept Jongwoon company heehee" Ryeowook laughed recalling his boyfriend's weird character. 

"Ohhh haha. So his pets are turtles?" Prince Sungmin asked, and when Ryeowook smile and nodded, Prince Sungmin continued "My brother likes to talk to his pet eagle, called Blue, whenever he's lonely, and for me, I used to talk to my pet cat, Sen, whenever I'm lonely, but I have Kyuhyun now, so my mum takes care of Sen". 

"Do you missed Sen?" Ryeowook asked. 

"Yes sometimes, but I love to spend my time with Kyuhyun, so I am always occupied. You know, some men in Emerald Anatolia are blessed to be born with dual reproductive systems, and I'm one of them. I want a baby with Kyuhyun" Prince Sungmin smile shyly. 

"Really? That's wonderful!! You are one of the special ones then!! How I wish I am blessed like you too. But I was from Opal, and men are men, with single reproductive system" Ryeowook said sadly. 

"It's ok. Maybe that was why God gives you and Prince Jongwoon turtles to take care of" Prince Sungmin smile warmly at him. 

"Does Prince Kyuhyun knows about your ability to get pregnant?" 

"Not yet, I don't know how to tell him. In fact, I think I am already pregnant, maybe I tell him tonight" he smile shyly again. 

"Great!!! You should see the physician soon to confirm. If it's true, then that will surely make Prince Kyuhyun to decide to stay here. He's been asking Crown Prince Youngwoon to allow him to go to the battle and Crown Prince has been ordering him to stay behind" Ryeowook said, and continued "Let's find Crown Prince and your husband so that we can tell them the news about the remedy". 

They managed to find the brothers  in the Palace chamber, and Captain Ryeowook explained to them what they had find out. Prince Sungmin told them the phycisian need about a week to come up with the pills in which Crown Prince agreed and decided to call for a meeting after dinner to finalise their plan for the battle. 

The meeting apparently finished quite late and by the time Prince Kyuhyun came in to their bedroom, it was nearly midnight. Prince Sungmin was reading a book and looked up when his husband entered their room. 

"Heyyy love, you haven't sleep?" Prince Kyuhyun kissed his Min and sat next to him. 

"No, I was waiting for you. You are not going to the battle, right? You will stay with me?"

"Yes, I will stay with you. My hyung ordered me to stay to protect you and that's what I will do" Prince Kyuhyun pull his Min closer and kissed his forehead. "I love you, Min, and I do anything to protect you" and he hugged his Min tightly. 

"I love you too, Kyu and thank you for staying behind. You are not just protecting me. You are also protecting our child" Prince Sungmin leaned his head against his husband's chest. 

Prince Kyuhyun thought he heard it wrongly. He moved his Min to look at him "what did you say..?"... 

​​​​​​