Defeated

Alliance

Prince Kyuhyun was alarmed when he stepped into their room and Prince Sungmin was unconscious. He ran to him, rushed down on the floor and lifted Prince Sungmin's upper body onto his lap, trying to revive him.

He called out to a servant to call the Palace physician, and then carried Prince Sungmin's body to their bed. Fortunately, Prince Sungmin revived and opened his eyes. But the moment he opened his eyes, he grimaced in pain.

"Min, what happen? Where is the pain?" Prince Kyuhyun asked in alarmed.

"Very....bad... cramps. My....tummy.... hurts" Prince Sungmin said in between  grimacing in pain.

Prince Kyuhyun hugged him and let him rest on his chest. He rubbed Prince Sungmin's tummy lovingly and said "Baby, please relax so that mummy will not feel so pain. Be a good baby ok".

After a while, the pain slowly subside though it was still there. Prince Sungmin could breath normally but still couldn't move. Once he moved, he would cringe in pain.

"Min, just stay here, don't move until the physician is here" Prince Kyuhyun said, adjusting Prince Sungmin's position so that he would be more comfortable. 

"Kyu, thank you. The pain is better now. I didn't know that it could be so painful" Prince Sungmin said, intertwining his husband's hand. He really need his Kyu's strength and companion. Eversince he suspected he was with child, he felt easily tired. 

He calculated backwards, the baby must have been conceived before they went to the cabin from the forest. He felt thankful that he was alright during the journey and nothing happened to him except that he felt easily scared and always seeking Kyuhyun's comfort.

The physician came and did a thorough checkup. Prince Sungmin's condition as an anaemic made him vulnerable to hunger. He need to consume some food for his body to be able to carry a healthy baby. The cramps were due to the baby not getting enough blood and nutritients, and that the 'womb' was all along not used, since Prince Sungmin is a guy, so it contracted and tried to enlarge, to be more elastic to accommodate the baby.

As the cramps could lead to bleeding, Prince Sungmin was instructed to stay on the bed for a week and only until further checkup one week later, he would then be allowed to walk around. 

Prince Kyuhyun agreed to the arrangement and told Prince Sungmin that he would carry him to the bathroom and would take care of everything, so that Prince Sungmin would not have to worry about anything. He himself got so worried earlier when he saw his Min was in so much pain. He vowed that he would do anything to share the pain as his Min was carrying his own baby. 

Meanwhile, at Opal Whittoria's point of entry near the shore, the troop from the alliance team was badly attacked by loads of bows and arrows. Luckily they had taken the herbs, so they managed to fight back and proceeded to march inwards. 

Captain Ryeowook led them to the once-Opal's-palace-ground, but now occupied by TOP.  Along the way, they were attacked, ambushed, head-on, but they persevered, and finally they reached to TOP, who were caught by surprised because he thought his people with bows and arrows laced with drugs, could immolised them and wouldn't reached his place. 

He instructed his guards to attack the Alliance team, but they were badly outnumbered. Not deterred, TOP threw a dust of soft powder in the hope that the Alliance team would breath in the drugs and faint. 

Quickly, Crown Prince Youngwoon ordered the Alliance team to consume the herbs tablet again before the dust reached them through the air. Crown Prince Lee Jonghyun at the same time ordered the Alliance team to cover their nose with their bandana. 

Together with Crown Prince Park Yoochun, the Crown Princes ordered the Allied forces to move forward and attacked TOP and his guards. 

The three Crown Princes followed strictly the military strategy and tactics which had been planned by Prince Kyuhyun. Strategies and tactics are essential to the conduct of warfare. Broadly stated, strategy is the planning, coordination, and general direction of military operations to meet overall political and military objectives. Tactics implement strategy by short-term decisions on the movement of troops and employment of weapons on the field of battle. According to Prince Kyuhyun, "Tactics is the art of using troops in battle; strategy is the art of using battles to win the war."  

Crown Prince Youngwoon always believed that Prince Kyuhyun’s tactics were the best as he always  used judgement, logic and calculations and he was never wrong. And once again, Prince Kyuhyun’s tactic led them to win the war! TOP was killed in Crown Prince Youngwoon who said "my dearest brother Kyu, this is for you", and he stabbed TOP in the chest. Crown Prince Youngwoon was wounded too, but luckily the stabbing was not too deep. 

The Allied team shouted victory and happily congratulated each other and helped those who were injured. Prince Jongwoon wrapped some clean cloth on his brother's wound and helped him to ride up his horse. Prince Jongwoon then advice Captain Ryeowook to call for a meeting among his Opal Whittoria people to appoint a temporary leader, so that the country could slowly achieve peace and stability before a permanent leader is appointed. 

Crown Prince Youngwoon suggested for Captain Ryeowook himself to be the temporary leader, and asked his brother, Prince Jongwoon to accompany Captain Ryeowook to stay at Opal until stability has been achieved. Everybody voiced their approval and cheered for Captain Ryeowook to be the leader. 

"But hyung, how about my turtles? Nobody will take care of them and I will surely missed them" Prince Jongwoon whispered to his hyung, Crown Prince Youngwoon, shamelessly.

Crown Prince Youngwoon laughed because this brother of him could be immature sometimes "Don't worry about your turtles. You must support Ryeowook and his country, Opal Whittoria. Jungsu can take care of your beloved turtles" Crown Prince Youngwoon patted Jongwoon's shoulder. 

"Alright hyung. I will stay with Wook until we find a new leader" Prince Jongwoon agreed to his brother's suggestion to stay behind at this country with Captain Ryeowook. 
 
Meanwhile, back in Sapphire Phoenicia, the news of the victory reached the Palace and everyone was rejoicing, including Prince Kyuhyun. He ran to his chamber to tell the good news to his beloved Prince Sungmin. 

"Min, TOP has been killed!! We won the battle!!" Prince Kyuhyun told his Min happily. They cheered and  hugged because this news marked the end of all the attempted kidnapping and the food drugging. Now they just hope that the Allied team came back safely. 

Much later, Prince Kyuhyun was lying down reading a book beside Prince Sungmin. "Min, the book said, the causes of cramps during pregnancy typically occurs when the uterus expands, causing the ligaments and muscles that support it to stretch. It may be more noticeable when you sneeze, cough, or change positions. What is worst, during the second trimester, a common cause of cramping is around ligament pain. Hmmm, so, I better take care of you more. You cannot move around too much" Prince Kyuhyun kissed his Min's forehead. 

"But Kyu, it's bad not to move at all. I need to exercise too. Maybe I walk slowly in the garden and rest if I feel tired".

"Alright, I walk with you then" 

"I can ask Jungsu-hyung, Kyu. I don't want to bother you so much. You have the Palace matters to take care off, which I can understand, and will not insist you to always accompany me" Prince Sungmin told him honestly. 

"I tell you what, if I am needed to attend Palace matters, then I will request Jungsu-hyung to accompany you. Otherwise it will always be me, alright? I want to be here for you as much as possible" Prince Kyuhyun said gently while intertwining their fingers. 

"Alright, thank you Kyu for always talking care of me" 

Kissing his Min lovingly, Prince Kyuhyun said "Of course I will take care of you. I love you so much and will never let anything happen to you and our baby". 

And for the 1st time, they sleep peacefully knowing that there would be nothing coming to harm them.