Alprazolam

Alliance

It came to King Soo Man's attention about Opal Whittoria's recent infiltration into his kingdom and Emerald Anatolia's kingdom. He was very puzzled as to why such a small country kept attacking a big country like his. And now that 3 kingdoms are in alliance, Opal Whittoria surely knows that they could never win. 

He needed to put his foot down on these infiltrations. He called for a quick gathering of the 3 kings, princes and chief officials and now they were in Emperor Lee's meeting room to discuss what they should do. Of course the immediate urgency were to ensure the newly weds were safe. 

Emperor Lee said "How about all 3 allied forces go to Opal Whittoria to conquer their kingdom? They need to know who they are dealing with". 

"We need proper planning" King Soo Man agreed. "Alright, when we all gather at Sapphire Phoenicia for the combine wedding, he will discuss again the best approach. By then we will have Youngwoon and Kyuhyun and all the kings princes and officials. We will have the grand meeting!" 

"Your Majesty, in the meantime, I think we should cautiously monitor whether they are anymore infiltrations of Opal Whittoria in all 3 kingdoms. We will ask around whether there were any latest additions to the guards, troops, palace officials or even villagers. There might be more among the villagers" Crown Prince Jonghyun gave his opinion. 

"I agree to that" Prince Jongwoon said. Crown Prince Park Yoochun agreed too. 

"Alright, it's settled for now. You all go to the cabin and bring back Kyuhyun and Sungmin and kill those Opal Whittoria guards" Emperor Lee ordered. 

They all agreed, bowed and dispersed.  The action item now was to disguise as guards and go to the cabin. Crown Prince Jonghyun ordered his troop to follow from behind but to hide in the woods around the cabin, while the guards acted as though they were there to replace the 1st team of guards. 

In the cabin, Prince Sungmin prepared breakfast for the two of them and after checking that things were status quo outside their cabin, they started eating.

Prince Kyuhyun tried to think what could be the enemy's plan by drugging those Emerald's guards? Probably they didn't know that the cabin was full-proof and they were just waiting for the two of us to come out to kidnap us? And they didn't kill the guards because it would look bad when the 2nd team arrived?  He voice out what he thinks to his beloved Min. 

"Maybe. But they would have tried to barge in if they really want to kidnap us. But they didn't try at all. Strange" Prince Sungmin told his husband while eating his bread. 

"So their action plan might not be kidnapping. They might want to kill us and escaped before the guards got sober after the drug wear off. So the kings will blame these guards for failing to protect us" Kyuhyun said while finishing up his breakfast. He was still trying to figure what the enemy were up to. He has the best technique and brain in his family but Opal Whittoria's actions so far has stumped even him. He just don't get it why they were so adamant in trying to attack Sapphire Phoenicia and Emerald Anatolia.  He needed to discuss with his father and brothers further on this and get their foot down once and for all. 

"But what do they gain by killing us?" Sungmin was equally stumped. 

"I cannot figure it out too. We need our fathers and brothers to get together and come up with a plan".

"The 2nd group of guards should be here soon" 

"Min, let's plan what to do. You keep watch at the front window to see when your guards are approaching. Press the lights when they are still far. I will keep watch at the back window to see what's the Opal guards are up to. We update each other". 

"Okay. Let me clean up our breakfast table first" 

Prince Kyuhyun stopped his Min from moving away from the table. He hugged him and they just stayed like that for a while. 

"Kyu" 

"Hmmm..?" 

"Let's stay safe so that we can live happily ever after" 

"Yes, we will. I love you my Prince" 

"I love you too Kyu"

They kissed briefly before Prince Sungmin moved away bringing along the dishes. 

The 2nd troop of guards arrived. They had seen Prince Sungmin's flashes of lights earlier and they were aware of the enemy's position. The Opal Whittoria guards had moved the 1st troops of guards into the 2 cabins. So when the 2nd Troop arrived, they pretended to be the 1st guard and prepared to exchange position. However, Crown Prince Jonghyun shout a signal and suddenly more Emerald Anatolia guards came out from behind the cabin and the Opal Whittoria guards were outnumbered. They resisted the fight and wanted to kill the Crown Prince. In the end they were all killed. Prince Jongwoon made sure nobody escaped. 

By then Prince Kyuhyun saw what happened and informed Prince Sungmin. They opened the door and Crown Prince Jonghyun hugged his brother, Prince Sungmin, while Prince Jongwoon hugged Prince Kyuhyun. Prince Kyuhyun told the rest that the 1st guards team were in the cabin and that they have been drugged. Crown Prince Jonghyun ordered his guards to check the 2 cabins and bring put the drugged guards. 

Thankfully, none of the 1st guards were killed and they started to regain consciousness. Captain Ryeowook checked the food that they were consuming to identify what kind of drugs the Opal Whittoria spy put on them. 

He recalled when he was in Opal Whittoria, his father used to tell him about a popular drug powder which were always use during robbery among the merchants and traders from other countries. The powders were either sprinkled on top of the food, or mixed with water in their drinks. Back then, they call the drug as alprazolam, but he wasn't sure if there were any modifications after he left Opal Whittoria. 

He told Prince Jongwoon and Crown Prince Jonghyun about this and to be careful when they ate food back in the Palace. There might be Opal Whittoria spies in the Palace kitchen and they might drugged their food. One remedy is to put the food under a blue light. If alprazolam was present, then it would show sparkles of blue. Captain Ryeowook said to reject if they saw sparkles of blue on their food. 

While the rest were talking about the drugs, Prince Sungmin became dizzy and he lost focus. Same thing happened to Prince Kyuhyun. Prince Kyuhyun grabbed his Min's hand and tried to focus but he too, slowly got dizzier. His head was spinning, and both of them fainted and fell towards the grounds...