Planning to disguise

Alliance

King Soo Man was furious as to why Opal Whittoria wanted to attack their Kingdom. From what he could recalled, Sapphire Phoenicia did not bear any grudge nor attacked them all these years. He did not believed that it was purely because of one person pursuing another person. There must be another agenda up their sleeves. He planned to have a meeting with all the heads before Prince Kyuhyun's wedding.

Prince Jongwoon too wasn't entirely convinced that the attack was because of Captain Hyungshik's love for Ryeowook. But both Ryeowook and himself couldn't think of any other reason. 

"Let's ask Kyuhyun. He's smart, maybe he can deduce better" Prince Jongwoon informed Ryeowook while they were walking towards the dining hall. 

"Of course I'm smarter" suddenly Prince Kyuhyun appeared out of nowhere making both his hyung and Ryeowook jumped. 

"Your Highness!! Where did you come from?!! You scared us!" Ryeowook was complaining. 

"Both of you were talking bad about me, I see" Prince Kyuhyun. 

"No, we weren't! Jongwoon was just baffled as to why suddenly Opal Whittoria's troop attacked us. Hyungshik wouldn't go to that extend to declared his love to me by attacking our Kingdom".

"Hmmm, yeah, come to think of it, you two are right, there must be a mastermind behind all this. Whoever it is, he must have known about Hyungshik's love for you and that you are in Sapphire. He purposely pushed Hyungshik to get his revenge while he studied how we went for battle. He must have disguised as one of the troop and fled with the rest". 

"Good thinking Kyu. That means there might be another attack soon. Maybe on your wedding here in Sapphire, they might have known that we are preparing for a big double wedding". 

"Maybe. But by then all the 3 alliance will be formed. We can seek their help to guard all our entry points".

"Good thinking. Let's discuss this with father over dinner". 

"See, I'm so smart, as always" 

Ryeowook purposely cough, hold Prince Jongwoon's arm and walked faster "Err Jongwoon, remember Ddongkoma wanted food just now. Let's feed him" and he pulled Prince Jongwoon away, looked back at Kyuhyun and showed his tongue at him! 

"Admit it Wook, I'm smarter!" Prince Kyuhyun laughed. 

When Crown Prince Youngwoon arrived with Prince Jungsu, everybody in the family and in the Palace crowding around them and congratulated them. They looked so radiant and happy. When Crown Prince Youngwoon saw Kyuhyun, he hugged him and kept asking if he was okay. 

"I'm fine, hyung. So how's married life?" 

"Awesome! Faster get married!!" Crown Prince Youngwoon winked at Kyuhyun and then started asking Ryeowook how was his injuries and then he asked about Hyukjae. 

Kyuhyun smile and then walked to Prince Jungsu to hug him to welcome him into the family. Prince Jungsu asked how he was and really concerned about him. Kyuhyun was quite surprised that he found Prince Jungsu very accommodative, very open-minded, humble and easy to get along with. They talked about the wedding, how nervous Prince Jungsu was while waiting for Crown Prince Youngwoon, how he nearly fall when he missed one small step near the altar and how Crown Prince Youngwoon looked alarmed and ready to capture him if he fall, much to everyone's laughter, as they had turn to listen to Prince Jungsu excited talks with Prince Kyuhyun. 

"Jungsu dear, don't tell him so many things!!! Let him feel the nervousness and anxiety at the altar!!" Crown Prince Youngwoon gently pull his husband and kissed him to shut him up, and everyone laughed again while Prince Jongwoon pat Prince Kyuhyun's back and told him good luck! 

"OK let's adjourned to the dining hall and have our meal to welcome Prince Jungsu!!" the Queen ushered everyone to move to the dining hall. 

Dinner was nice and noisy. Jokes were shared and they were laughing away while eating. Prince Jungsu felt so at ease with the family's warmth and closeness and he admired his husband's family because everybody was so easy-going and accepted him as part of the family. 

After dinner, Prince Jongwoon asked whether Crown Prince Youngwoon could join them for a discussion with their father. He has informed his father earlier about their theory regarding the attack from Opal Whittoria and his father said they should discuss in detail after dinner. When Crown Prince Youngwoon informed Prince Jungsu that he was needed in the discussion, the Queen then chipped in and asked Prince Jungsu to join her for a walk in the Palace garden. Prince Jungsu readily agreed as he heard a lot about the beautiful palace garden but did not have the time to take a look the last time he was here. 

Prince Kyuhyun, Captain Ryeowook and Major General Lee Hyukjae were also summoned to join the discussion in the Imperial Palace headroom. Prince Jongwoon and Prince Kyuhyun told their father and Crown Prince Youngwoon the background of the attack, what happened and what they had deduced, that the attacked was just to 'survey' their troop's strength and they were just using Hyungshik and Dongjun to make them think that the attack ended there. 

Ryeowook told them that years ago, the military forces killed the entire Royal family and took over the leadership of Opal Whittoria. Though they promised the villagers that they would be treated equally  and would be given jobs and food, most villagers did not like them and started to flee to other countries. When the villagers got to know that their young men were forced to do labour work without getting paid, they were furious and more villagers fled the country, including Ryeowook himself. 

Luckily for Ryeowook, a family rescued him from the sea storm and Ryeowook got to know that they were from Sapphire Phoenicia and were in a boat returning back from their fishing trip.  Ryeowook was eternally grateful to them and the family happened to be Admiral Shim Changmin's family who were close to Prince Kyuhyun. Prince Jongwoon wrapped his hand over Ryeowook's shoulder and pat him because he knew that Ryeowook was sad that his country became like that. 

Prince Kyuhyun was thinking really hard, and voice out his thinking. "Father, I think there must be a spy among the palace guards, else they wouldn't know about us, and I don't mean Ryeowook". 

"I think you are right, Kyu, err I mean Your Highness" Ryeowook quickly corrected himself. "There was one day, this palace guard stopped me and said that he was also from Opal Whittoria and his name was Siwan. He said that he heard I was from the same country, so he wanted to let me know that I wasn't alone. And on that day when we were attacked, he didn't join the troop because he said that he was sick, but so far I have no evidence that he was the spy". 

"Great Wook, so tomorrow you and Hyukjae try to find him, pretend to stand near him but talk to Hyukjae that the Royal wedding entourage will be leaving to Emerald Anatolia on Wednesday evening, and pretend that you need to find more men to guard the palace. Then, father, we disguise as normal villagers and leave a day earlier. On Wednesday evening, get some trusted and capable officials to dress in royal robes and proceed in the wedding entourage, to trick the enemy. I am very sure they will attack the royal entourage " Kyuhyun told his father as well as everyone. 

"Oh my goodness, I think you are right, Kyuhyun! Father, this is a good plan. You, mother, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and a few officials disguised as villagers and I will arrange for a cart full of logs to be pulled by horses. Then on Wednesday, I will ask Admiral Changmin, Admiral Yunho, and a group of swordsmen to disguise as royal family and palace guards to act as the wedding entourage. What do you say, father?" Crown Prince Youngwoon asked his father. 

"That's right, father. Youngwoon, myself and Ryeowook would stay here to guard the palace. I think attacking the wedding entourage is their main target. If that fail, then they will attack the palace during the combine wedding" Prince Jongwoon chipped in. 

"I agree with all of you. Good thinking, Kyuhyun. Youngwoon, can you request your father-in-law to send his troops from Topaz Quenizoria to guard our north-eastern shore near to their border with us? Then we send our troops to guard the remaining shoreline to stop anymore troops from Opal Whittoria. Yes there might be some of their troops already here hiding and waiting to attack the wedding entourage, but i think we should still guard our shores" King Soo Man commented. 

"Understand father, I will request my father-in-law as soon as possible" Crown Prince Youngwoon informed his father. 

"Youngwoon-hyung, uncle Kim Gura sells logs to neighbouring countries, we could approach him to lend us his cart and check his schedule whether he has orders on that Tuesday or not" Kyuhyun told his hyung.

"Alright Kyu, we can meet him tomorrow after breakfast. I think he would be willing to help" Crown Prince Youngwoon told Kyuhyun who agreed to his suggestion. 

They finalised their plan and everybody dismissed. Ryeowook told Hyukjae to meet him after breakfast to find the palace guard Siwan, and proceed as planned. 

Kyuhyun hope that their journey to Emerald Anatolia would not hit with any ambushed and that they could arrive in Emerald safely. He would explain to Sungmin later as to why they came a day earlier and why they had to disguise. And he hope their wedding would proceed without any disturbance. He missed his Min so much. He his wristlet with Sungmin's name. Till our wedding day my dear, he said it in his heart.