Seriously?

Alliance

Prince Kyuhyun was alarmed that the rest were caught in a big net. They were struggling to cut the net to free themselves. Prince Kyuhyun called Prince Sungmin and Captain Ryeowook to come over and to assess the situation.

"Your Highness, the net looked worn out and dusty. I think this trap is an old trap and one of them must have stepped on something and the whole trap started to get triggered and the big net came down from the tree" Captain Ryeowook said after figuring out in his mind. 

"Yes, Kyu, I don't see any other enemies around. I think it is safe to go out and help them" Prince Sungmin said, and before he could move, Captain Ryeowook stopped him.

"Your Highness, wait, let me go out first. Prince Kyuhyun, you help to cover me"

"Alright, Wook, go ahead, I will cover you. Be careful"

Both of them went to the door and Captain Ryeowook carefully stepped out and slowly inched to the back. Prince Kyuhyun signalled his Min to close the door and followed Wook and made himself ready to strike if suddenly Wook was confronted.

Rounding towards the back of the cabin, Prince Kyuhyun noticed something on the ground and tapped Wook's back. He pointed to the rope along the ground tied to a hidden pole. The rope was cleverly camouflage with the sands and anybody who stepped on it, would trigger a trap. And in this case, it must have triggered the net. But the strange thing is, why were all of them in the net? Surely the person who triggered the net is outside coz the rope was here.

"Let's free them first and then we discuss about the trap" Prince Kyuhyun suggested.

"Alright, Your Highness. Be careful, don't step on the rope"

When the two of them approached the people in the net, they heaved a sigh of relieved. 

"Your Highness and Wook, thank goodness you are here" Major General Lee Hyukjae said, and continued "because of the limited space, I cannot seemed to cut this rope. Nothing budge" 

"Wook, look for the release point. I'm sure there is because they usually re-use their traps" Prince Kyuhyun said. He knew too that it would take them hours to cut the thick rope. 

"Let me check around" Wook said while already walking towards the tree. 

Prince Kyuhyun said next to Hyukjae on the ground "How did the trap got triggered? Did any of you recall stepping onto something?" 

Lord Donghae was the one replied "Your Highness, after you went in to the cabin, we decided to check behind the cabin to as we noticed some movements. Minho told us to be on guard as he don't think so the person is from his team. Then suddenly we were caught in this big net! I dont recall stepping on something except accidentally kicked a small stone" 

"Hmmm, that is strange" Prince Kyuhyun said, staring at something, and added loudly towards Captain Ryeowook "Wook, found anything?" 

"Yeah found something! Let me try to pull this" Ryeowook said while trying to pull down, apparently some kind of a lever. Prince Kyuhyun got up, dusted his pants, and went to Ryeowook. He did a quick check and stopped Ryeowook from pulling it. 

"Wait Wook, no, this is not the right lever to release the net" 

"How do you know? There's no other lever or something to rehearse the net that I can find" 

Prince Kyuhyun looked around and after observing something, reached out and pull a long root. Magically, the net opened up to free those trapped in it. 

"Wow! Daebak!!! How did you know?" Ryeowook praised Prince Kyuhyun. 

"Thank you, Your Highness!!" all the guys who were trapped said concurrently to Prince Kyuhyun. 

"Hyukjae, Lord Donghae, capture that guard!" Prince Kyuhyun ordered them. He was pointing to the guard who stood next to General Minho. 

The guard was caught unprepared and turned and was about to run. Hyukjae pounced on him and quickly tied his hands with a loose root that Donghae passed to him. 

Prince Sungmin came out running to his husband after seeing the commotion from the cabin window. 

"What happened? Why was that guard captured?" he asked. 

Prince Kyuhyun turned to the captured guard "Who are you? Why did you try to capture them? Are you a spy from Opal? Answer me now!" he said, commanding the guard who by now was pulled up to stand by Lord Donghae, to answer him. 

Looking down admitting defeat, Taeyang breath out and said "One of our spy told me about this trap, so when General Minho was selecting replacement guards for this cabin, I volunteered and all these while, waited for Prince Sungmin to show up, which finally he did"

"Me? You mean, the person that Opal leader wanted to capture all this while is me??" Prince Sungmin said in horror. Prince Kyuhyun immediately held his husband tightly 

"What do you mean by that?? Speak!" Prince Kyuhyun commanded Taeyang again. 

"Yes, the person that we wanted to  capture is Prince Sungmin. Our leader, TOP, is so in love with him that he commanded us to capture him alive and bring him back to Opal Whittoria" and the minute he finished talking, Prince Kyuhyun grabbed his neck. If Hyukjae didn't stop him in time, Taeyang’s neck would have been crushed by now. 

"Prince Sungmin is married to me, how dare your leader wanted him for himself! Over my dead body!" Prince Kyuhyun huffed angrily. 

"Kyu, please, stay calm" Prince Sungmin said. "What's your name, where are your spies and where is your hiding place?" he asked Taeyang. 

"I'm Taeyang, and I'm sorry Your Highness. The plan is to capture you on every opportunity that we can get and bring you back to TOP, and he doesn't care whether you are married or not. We use drugs that we brought to Emerald Anatolia and use it as and when we can".

"Was the drug at the border the same one that you use to for the food here?" Captain Ryeowook asked Taeyang. 

"I'm not sure" 

"How can you say that? Obviously you know. Say it!" Prince Kyuhyun snapped at him.

"I..I'm really not sure, Your Highness. My job is only to capture Prince Sungmin and use the drugs if necessary to help us complete the job. I don't know what drugs TOP use to smear the bows and arrows at our borders" Taeyang said sincerely. 

Knowing that Taeyang had spoken the truth, Kyuhyun turned around to calm himself and to think of the next course of action. He whispered something to his Min, and then pulled Ryeowook aside to discuss something. 

Prince Sungmin said to General Minho "Minho, tie him properly and cover his face. Bring him back to the Palace and lock him up. Get somebody to question him later on his hideout and other spies' whereabout".

"Yes, Your Highness" he signal to General Jinki to complete the job, and added to Prince Sungmin and Lord Donghae "I suggest you all go back quickly. Key and myself will protect you while crossing the river. Once the next guards arrived, we'll bring Taeyang to our Palace". 

"Thank you, Minho" Prince Sungmin said and look around for his husband. Prince Kyuhyun instructed Ryeowook and Hyukjae to restore back the trap so that any other spy from Opal would not know that it has been used. 

Once everything has been restored, Captain Ryeowook and Prince Sungmin took the bags containing the food samples, and together with the rest, they started their journey back to Sapphire Phoenicia. 

"Your Highness, how did you know which one was the correct device to untie the trap, and that Taeyang was the spy?" Hyukjae asked Prince Kyuhyun when they were in the middle of the forest and took a break in an opening with spring water so that their horses could drink water. 

"Coz I'm a genius" Prince Kyuhyun said with a straight face. And then he laughed after Prince Sungmin turned around and smacked his chest.  Prince Sungmin was seated against Prince Kyuhyun’s chest and they were opposite Major General Lee Hyukjae. Lord Donghae and Captain Ryeowook were guarding the horses at the spring water nearby but turned around to listen to the conversation. 

Ryeowook shouted "Yah, I want to know also!" 

"Ahem" Prince Kyuhyun started "when I sat next to you on the ground, Hyuk, and when Wook was looking for the lever to release the net, I noticed that the guard, Taeyang, kept looking at Wook, as though he was afraid that Wook found the lever". Prince Genius continued "then his eyes kept darting between the lever that Wook found, and another place. So when I walked to Wook, I tried to gauge Taeyang’s line of vision, and I figured out it must be that root hanging from the tree". 

"Wow, so you have been keeping an eye on Taeyang, so you knew he was a spy" Hyukjae said. 

"Not at first, only when I noticed he kept looking where Wook was going and what he was doing" 

"Wow, luckily you are so observant, Kyu, or else surely we all got into trouble and I might be kidnapped by now" Prince Sungmin said, praising his husband. 

Prince Kyuhyun tightened his hold around his Min as he couldn't imagine what would have happened if his Min got kidnapped. " I wouldn't let anything to happen to you, Min. I will fight with my life". 

Prince Sungmin turned around and hugged his Kyu. 

"Errr, can you two Princes do whatever you want to do, later? I think we better get going" Ryeowook gave Prince Kyuhyun an annoyed face. 

"You always spoil my mood!" Prince Kyuhyun complained and showed Wook his tongue. 

"Very matured, Your Highness" he showed his tongue to him too and started guiding the horses back to be in position for them to ride. 

Once they have reached Sapphire Phoenicia's Palace, Captain Ryeowook and Prince Sungmin quickly went to see the physician to show him the drugs in the food samples. 

Prince Kyuhyun went to see his hung, Crown Prince Youngwoon, to inform him of the truth behind all those attacks, that actually the leader of Opal Whittoria wanted Prince Sungmin all along. 

"So, Kyuhyun, the more you should stay in the Palace to guard Prince Sungmin" 

"But hyung, I wanted to kill that TOP with my own hands! He started all these chaos and he wanted to kidnap Sungmin". 

"I know, but Sungmin's safest place is next to you. So don't be stubborn and stay put here while we go for the battle!" Crown Prince Youngwoon said indicating his decision is final.