Inseparable

Alliance

While listening to his father, Prince Kyuhyun held his breath. He already felt like fainting thinking the unthinkable if his father and Emperor Lee Seung-hyun plan to marry his Min to his hyung. King Soo Man continued talking "..... And I've talked to Youngwoon too, as he is the eldest, and he is agreeable to it. Emperor Lee will marry his son, Prince Sungmin, to our Prince Kyuhyun".. And Prince Kyuhyun fainted... not because of shock, but because he held his breath for too long! 

It was chaotic. The Queen scolded her husband for breaking the news now when Kyuhyun wasn't fully well yet. King Soo Man was calling Hyukjae to help Prince Jongwoon carry Prince Kyuhyun back to his room, and Crown Prince Youngwoon was running to call the physician. Prince Sungmin was full of concern with his Kyu so he went with Prince Jongwoon and Hyukjae to ensure his Kyu will be okay.

"Kyu, Kyu, are you okay, please be okay, I can't go back to my country leaving you like this" Prince Sungmin was crying after sitting down on his Kyu's bed. Ryeowook came running in with a wet cloth to wipe Prince Kyuhyun's face. Prince Sungmin took over the cloth and wipe his beloved face. Kyuhyun opened his eyes and was thinking whether is he in a dream, because he never expected that his father decided to marry him off to his beloved Min and that when he opened his eyes, his Min was there in front of him, but he didn't understand why his Min was crying.

"Kyu, are you ok? You scared me by fainting like that" 

Prince Kyuhyun pull his Min into his arms and Prince Sungmin lost his balance and came crashing down onto his chest. He laughed "Min, we are getting married! I can't believe it. We are getting married!!" 

Ryeowook quickly intervene. "Your Highness, your hyung Crown Prince Youngwoon is coming with the physician. Quick, let go of Prince Sungmin!" 

Prince Sungmin quickly pushed himself up and spanked his Kyu's arm. Prince Kyuhyun grimace in mock pain then when he heard his hyung's footsteps, he quickly relax and closed his eyes. 

Seeing Prince Sungmin holding the wet cloth, Crown Prince Youngwoon said "Prince Sungmin, thank you for taking care of Kyuhyun. You can rest first while the physician have a look at Kyuhyun". 

"Oh, sure, Prince Youngwoon". 

The physician observed that Kyuhyun heartbeat was erratic and that the Prince has regained consciousness. He requested Ryeowook to get him a glass of warm water with honey, and then help the Prince to sit up.

"I am alright, Paksa-nim. Just tired" Kyuhyun told the physician while sitting up. 

"You should relax and stay calm. Here, drink the warm honey water. I will make my move".

"Thank you, Paksa-nim". 

"I better go back to my guest room too, to get ready to go home. I see you two later?" Sungmin looked at both of them but lingers longer at his Kyu. His Kyu smile sadly at him, knowing that they will not see each other so soon. 

"Ok see you Prince Sungmin. We'll go over in a while" Crown Prince Youngwoon said. Then he continued 
"So, Kyuhyun, what do you think of father's decision? I am ok with it because, hmmm, I like Prince Park Jungsu from Topaz Quenizoria" Crown Prince Youngwoon told Kyuhyun smiling, after the physician and Prince Sungmin had left the room. Ryeowook has offered to accompany the physician back to his home. 

"I'm happy Hyung, thank you. Actually, Prince Sungmin and i had known each other for some time. We met at the waterfalls and I just cannot get him out of my mind". 

"Really? So I've made the right  decision?" 

Smiling, Kyuhyun nodded. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you two knew each other? What if I ended up marrying Prince Sungmin, won't you be heartbroken???" 

"I just got no opportunity to tell you. If father choose you, then I will be on hunger strike until you back off". 

"Brat!" 

"Hyung, can I go with them back to Emerald Anatolia? I will miss Prince Sungmin if i stay here" 

"Don't be ridiculous, Kyu! You two are not married yet!" 

"Tsk, ahhhh hyung... Can you talk to father?... please...?" 

"And furthermore, you have not fully recovered, hmmm, unless I requested for Prince Sungmin to stay here until you recovered fully?" 

"Ohmygod Hyung, that's the most brilliant idea that you have so far!" 

"What? You brat! I always have brilliant ideas on our battle strategies!" 

"Not without my help! Admit it!" 

"Ok ok, I admit, my little brother is the 'best'! But, I cannot guarantee that Emperor Lee would agree to let Prince Sungmin stayed here longer". 

"Just tell them that I am still not well, and you recommend that Prince Sungmin to stay and take care of me" 

"Haiz, why do I have such a brat but smart brother...." 

"Count yourself lucky. Not every family has such a brilliant guy like me... ahem..." 

Crown Prince Youngwoon smacked his arm, got up and warned him "stay in bed and don't go anywhere, especially Prince Sungmin's room". 

Crown Prince Youngwoon dotted on his youngest brother. After nearly lost him once, he vowed to always make sure that he is ok, put up with all his nonsense and gave all the love an elder brother could give. And right now he needs to 'convince' the two kings to let Prince Sungmin stay for a few more days because of his one and only brat. 

The two kings were talking and laughing about something and both turned to look when Crown Prince Youngwoon was approaching, and they smiling warmly at him. Crown Prince Youngwoon bow to show his respect and started updating his father about Prince Kyuhyun. He suggested since they are going to be bethrowed, why not let Prince Sungmin stay for a few more days to look after Prince Kyuhyun and at the same time they could get to know each other better. 

When Emperor Lee Seung-hyun praised him for the good suggestion, he breath out and sighed happily "your plan works, brat!" he was telling Kyuhyun in his heart. 

Emperor Lee Seung-hyun called his two sons, and told Prince Sungmin of Crown Prince Youngwoon's suggestion to stay for a few more days to look after Prince Kyuhyun. 

"Very well, father, but can you ask Lord Donghae to come over to bring my change of clothings? Thereafter once Prince Kyuhyun are better, I can ride back home with him". 

Somewhere at the back, a certain Major General Lee Hyukjae was rejoicing with a "yes!!!". 

"Excellent idea my son. Very well than, my dear friend Soo Man, my son Crown Prince Jonghyun and I will make our move. We will meet again to decide on the wedding dates" Emperor Lee said. 

"Yes, it will be our turn to visit your lovely country to discuss on the wedding date and wedding preparations. Till then, take good care and have a safe journey".

Crown Prince Jonghyun hugged Prince Sungmin and asked him to take good care of himself as he will be alone until Lord Donghae arrived. Prince Sungmin assured  his hyung that he will take care of himself and asked him to send his regards to their mother. 

After the royal family from Emerald Anatolia left, King Soo Man turned to Prince Sungmin "My son, you will be soon a part of our family. Please regard this place as your home too and feel free and ask anything that you may need. Don't be shy, and please, call me 'father'". 

"I will, err.. father. Thank you for having me here. I will make my move and accompany Prince Kyuhyun in his room" Prince Sungmin bow at him and make his move. 

King Soo Man smile happily to his wife "I am so glad we decided to pair our Kyuhyun with him. Such a respectful and well-mannered young man. I hope they can get along well".

Crown Prince Youngwoon, Hyukjae and Ryeowook were smiling themselves. The two soon-to-be-bethrowed Princes not only get along well, but can't even leave each other. If King Soo Man decided to marry them off today, they will gladly accept it. Love is in the air.... 

In Prince Kyuhyun's room, the two lovebirds were hugging. 

Hyukjae use his hand to close Ryeowook's eyes and Crown Prince Youngwoon purposely cleared his throat loudly "Ahemmmm" 

Ryeowook pull down Hyukjae's hand and said "Hyuk, I hugged Jongwoon everyday, I should be the one closing your eyes!" 

"I did close my eyes, after I close yours just now!"  Hyukjae said innocently. 

"You young people..." Crown Prince Youngwoon face palm. 
"Kyuhyun, behave yourself! What if father or mother walked in??!!"

It was Sungmin who moved away and apologise "I'm sorry your Highness Prince Youngwoon. When I walked in, Kyu was just so happy that I will be staying for a few days more, so he hugged me".

"haha. Understandable. But you two need to be careful. As Kyuhyun is not fully recovered yet, mother or even father might just drop by anytime".

"Ok hyung" 

Crown Prince Youngwoon turned to Hyukjae and Ryeowook "Ok then, let them rest. You two can rest too. I'm going to my room" he bid farewell to the two princes and left. 

Kyu pulled his Min to sit on his bed. He really wanted to ask his Min to sleep with him tonight, just sleeping and nothing else, but he scared to ask now, because he don't trust himself, now that he knew they are getting married, he might do something else to Min...  like... kissing, kissing and kissing... 

Hyukjae suddenly appeared again at the bedroom door. "Err, your highness Prince Sungmin, when is Lord Donghae coming?" 

"He should be here tomorrow morning. Be patient..." and Prince Sungmin winked at him. 

Hyukjae said "yes!!!" to himself... 

Prince Kyu laughed at him. Once Hyukjae was gone, he turned to his Min again "I need constant nursing the whole night. Please sleep with me? Just.. just sleeping, I promise"