Hae is here

Alliance

Lord Donghae arrived early next morning and was greeted by Captain Ryeowook as instructed by King Soo Man. The King wanted to bring Lord Donghae to Prince Sungmin's room, but Captain Ryeowook quickly intervened and said he would accompany Lord Donghae there himself.  King Soo Man then asked Ryeowook to introduce Lord Donghae to Major General Lee Hyukjae saying that it's good for them to exchange strategies on how to protect the Palace and the Prince. 

Ryeowook who now know the full story of the waterfalls meetings, said in his heart "exchange strategies?? My foot! My dear King, they have exchange their hearts instead!" 

Ryeowook showed Lord Donghae Prince Sungmin's room, but whispered to him that the Prince is not there because he is sleeping in Prince Kyuhyun's room.

"Why is he sleeping there? Is it because Prince Kyuhyun is not in the palace?" 

"Ermmmm, let me rephrase, Prince Sungmin is sleeping WITH Prince Kyuhyun" 

"What?? How dare Prince Kyuhyun sleep with his Highness Prince Sungmin when they barely know each other?" 

"Hae? You are here!!!" Hyukjae was practically pouncing on Lord Donghae. 

"Hyuk?? What are you doing here??" 

Ryeowook intervened "Ahem, let yours faithfully here tell you the story. Kyu is Prince Kyuhyun and this monkey here is Major General Lee Hyukjae".

Hyukjae threw a mock punch towards Ryeowook, and smile at Lord Donghae. 

"You are the famous Major General Lee Hyukjae? Wahh, why didn't you tell me?!!" 

"What? Who famous? He?" Ryeowook looked dumbfounded. 

"Well, Emperor Lee Seung-hyun told me that Prince Kyuhyun's bodyguards are high ranking officials, a Captain and a Major General, so you two are kinda famous in our Palace". 

"Ahhhh, so I'm famous too! Woohoo!" Ryeowook showed his tongue at Hyukjae. 

"Hyuk, Ryeowook-ssi said that Prince Sungmin is in Prince Kyuhyun's room. Why is he sleeping there?" 

"Hmmm, they are inseparable. Somehow there's some glue stuck on their bodies" Hyukjae scratch his head. 

"Huh really? How did they got the glue?" Donghae asked innocently. 

Ryeowook face palm "Are you sure you are a "Lord"? 

"Yes, I am... Why..." 

"Hae, I don't mean it literally. They have been inseparable even before King Soo Man announced that Prince Sungmin will be betrothed to Prince Kyuhyun".

"Ohhhh I get it now. Now that it's official, they can't be away from each other! Hyuk, let's sleep together too!" 

"Excuse me!! I'm still here you know!" Ryeowook scolded them. 

"Then you go and sleep with Prince Jongwoon! Or don't tell me that you already been sleeping with him??"

"Who's sleeping with who?" suddenly Crown Prince Youngwoon appeared from their backs. 

"Err nothing nothing, your Highness. Let me introduce you, this is Lord Donghae from Emerald Anatolia. Lord Donghae, this is Crown Prince Youngwoon" Ryeowook introduced them. 

"Welcome Lord Donghae to Sapphire Phoenicia, and please make yourself comfortable here. Hyukjae, when you are free, bring him around the Palace and arrange his meals together with us".

"I will your highness" Hyuk was so happy that he can bring Hae around the Palace, meaning they will have more time together. 

"Wook, has Kyuhyun woke up? And where is Prince Sungmin?" 

"Ahhhh, your Highness, you can find both at Prince Kyuhyun's bedroom". 

"Again?" 

"Yes, again..." 

"Let's wake them up!" 

They followed the Crown Prince into Prince Kyuhyun's room. On the bed, Prince Kyuhyun's arms were around Prince Sungmin and Prince Sungmin's arms were around Prince Kyuhyun's body. So comfy and so beautiful. 

Hyukjae closed Donghae's eyes and his other hand closed his own eyes. Crown Prince Youngwoon wake both Sungmin and Kyuhyun up and said that Lord Donghae is here. 

Rubbing his eyes cutely, Prince Sungmin tried to sit up but was hold back by his Kyu's arm. 

"Aiishhhh Kyuhyun, wake up!" the Crown Prince slap his arm. 

"Ahhhh hyung, what now...?" 

"Wake up, and let go of Prince Sungmin. Lord Donghae is here and  we are all supposed to join father for breakfast" 

"Okayyy..." 

"Ohhh hello Hae!! You are here! Errr... why are you two closing your eyes?" Sungmin asked Hyuk and Hae. 

"You two were sleeping in each other's arms, and Donghae here is very innocent, so I closed his eyes" Hyukjae said smiling cheekily. 

"Hyuk, we were just sleeping" Kyuhyun stood up and smack Hyukjae, while pulling his Min up. "I go wash up and join you all for breakfast. Thanks Min, for taking care of me" Kyuhyun smile sweetly at his Min. 

Prince Sungmin went back to his room with Donghae. They joined the Royal family for breakfast, and Prince Jongwoon was the last one to arrive because one of his turtles was sick. Prince Kyuhyun scolded Ryeowook because he didn't help his hyung to take care of their babies. 

"I see that our Kyuhyun is better already. Normal sharp tongue service resume.." Prince Jongwoon remarked. 

"Hahaha yes seemed like our Kyuhyun is better. Credit must go to Prince Sungmin, who took great care of him" King Soo Man chipped in. 

"Does he usually have a sharp tongue?" Prince Sungmin was curious. 

"His tongue is as sharp as the sword! And his mind can multi task!  He can think of a good battle strategies and at the same time, his tongue can be blunt and shoot daggers at me or Jongwoon" Crown Prince winked at Kyuhyun. 

"And at us too!!" Ryeowook retorted. 

"Aren't you all so lucky to have a genius in the family??" Kyuhyun was smirking and folded his arms. 

"Ok ok, finished your breakfast. I have a meeting with the Head of the villages, so Youngwoon, you take over leadership in the Palace till I come back"

"Yes father". 

When the King and Queen had left, Lord Donghae asked "I heard Prince Kyuhyun is also a good swordsman. How about we have a friendly match?" 

"Hae, are you serious? His Highness Prince Kyuhyun is THE best swordsman in Sapphire Phoenicia. You might ended up at the end of his sword" Hyukjae warned him. 

"I'm just asking for a friendly match... ". 

"On!" Kyuhyun agreed "But Min, you must be supporting me, not on Lord Donghae's side. And if I win, you will stay with me for another night".

"Why am I the winning prize?" 

"Because I need you. I can't sleep without you". 

Ryeowook did a mock throw up action and Hyukjae close his ears. 

Donghae next asked Prince Kyuhyun "Ok. And if I win?...." And he glanced at Hyukjae..