Walking on clouds

Alliance

Hyukjae wasn't moving and Prince Kyuhyun tried to shake him gently. He guessed that Hyuk got hit in the arm and he was thankful that Hyuk was still alive. He turned to see if his hyung and Ryeowook were ok too, but he also saw blood at his hyung's hand. Alarmed, he whispered at his hyung.

"Hyung! Are you alright?" 

"I'm ok Kyu, it's Wook who got shot in the shoulder. But I think it just grace him and hit the ground. Wook Wook, are you ok?" Prince Jongwoon tried to shake his beloved Ryeowook. 

Ryeowook stirred "I'm alright, just  got a shock at the sudden firing. Ouchhh" 

"Don't sit up, your shoulder is injured. And the 2 guys were still hiding at the side of the ship. Kyuhyun, can you see them from your angle?" 

"Yes, Hyung, I can see their arms. I think they are discussing something. I will throw my sword and once they emerge, you signal for our troop to shoot at them" 

"Okayy, I will signal them to get ready now. Wook, stay by my side and stay low" 

Hyuk stirred "Your Highness, are you ok?" 

"Hyuk, I'm glad that you are ok, don't move your right arm, and stay down" Kyuhyun whispered to him. 

Kyuhyun angled himself and got ready to throw his sword as far as he could. It landed at the edge of the ship and just nice startled the 2 guys. Prince Jongwoon and the whole front row of the troop standing readily behind them  started shooting and the first guy hit the ground with multiple gun shots. 

The second guy shouted "don't shoot" and emerged. Prince Jongwoon raised his hand to stop his troop from shooting. 

Ryeowook happened to turn at the guy, and exclaimed in horror "Hyungsik? Why are you doing this? Why did you and your troop attacked us and why were you shooting at us?" now the two princes and Hyukjae looked at Ryeowook with question marks. 

"You knew that guy Wook?" Prince Jongwoon asked him. 

"Err, he was pursuing me romantically but I only regarded him as my distant cousin, nothing more than that" Ryeowook replied Prince Jongwoon while looking down. 

"What? When?" 

"When I was still in Opal Whittoria before I migrated here in Sapphire Phoenicia. I didn't know that he still find me after all these years" 

"Idiot, don't you see how deep is my love for you? I confessed to you but you turned me down! You are so heartless! Now I know why, you preferred a Prince!" Hyungsik shouted at Ryeowook. 

"Don't talk to my Wook like that! You love him?? You love him yet you wanted to kill him?" Prince Jongwoon scolded him. 

"I wanted to kill YOU not him, because you steel my Ryeowook! I managed to convince Dongjun to help me get his troop to attack your country. But now you killed him and he's gone, and I vowed to kill you myself!" Hyungsik suddenly lifted his gun to shoot at Prince Jongwoon. 

But before Hyungsik fired, Ryeowook fired at him with his other hand but wince in pain as his shoulder hurt like hell. Simultaneously, the troop fired at at Hyungsik and he fell to the ground face down, and Prince Jongwoon raised his hand to stop all firing. Ryeowook felt sad that he has to kill his distant cousin but he has to, to protect the prince and the only one that he loves. 

Prince Kyuhyun had made a temporary bandage on Hyukjae's injured arm with his sash and Hyukjae was thankful for it. The troops carried over 2 makeshift stretchers to carry Major General Lee Hyukjae and Captain Ryeowook. One of the troop soldier went to retrieve Prince Kyuhyun's sword and passed it back to him. The whole troop then started retreating back to the palace. 

The news about their victory but with 2 injured palace officials reached the other two alliance countries, including Crown Prince Youngwoon in Topaz Quenizoria, as well as Prince Sungmin in Emerald Anatolia. Both were very worried as they didn't know who the two injured Palace officials were. Furthermore the news mentioned that Prince Kyuhyun was in the battlefield as well and last seen with blood in his arms. Prince Sungmin broke down and cried while Lord Donghae consoled and promise to confirm for him when he visit Sapphire Phoenicia the following day to hand over the Royal wedding suits. 

King Soo Man informed Crown Prince Youngwoon that they would return to Sapphire Phoenicia first to confirm everybody's safety and to tend to the 2 injured persons. Crown Prince Youngwoon prayed very hard that it wasn't Kyuhyun who got injured. If he's injured, he would never forgive himself. He love his little brother more than his own life and he curse and swear that the enermies attacked when he himself was away. 

He wanted to go back with his parents so much, but he knows his obligations as a new husband. He loves his new partner too. So, since they are in their honeymoon period, he will stay by his lovely Jungsu. Jungsu, on the other hand, knew that his husband is worried about his brother. He told Crown Prince Youngwoon they should both go to Sapphire Phoenicia together and just spend their honeymoon there and that he didn't mind at all. Crown Prince Youngwoon was so thankful and glad that Prince Jungsu was so understanding that he kissed him and make love to him there and then. In between kisses, he told his beloved Jungsu that they would go the following afternoon. Right now, he just want to spend all his time with him. 

When Lord Donghae reached Sapphire Phoenicia the following day, he was shocked to know that his Hyuk was the one who got injured! He was all fussing over Hyuk and insist to replace the dressing for him. Hyuk and Wook both had been treated and rested and recovering. Prince Jongwoon of course took it upon himself to look after Ryeowook and kept telling Ddongkoma that his mummy was injured so he has to be a good boy and not to keep asking for food. 

Lord Donghae handed over the royal wedding suit to Prince Kyuhyun when he finished dressing Hyukjae's wound. Prince Kyuhyun thanked him and asked about his Prince Sungmin. 

"He was very worried and cried his heart out when he heard that you went for battle and might got injured. We heard about your country's victory with two of your men got injured but we didn't know who got injured, so he thought of worst case scenario that you were the one got injured".

"Oh my Min. I made him worried. Please tell him that I am alright and missing him everyday. I will write a letter and could you help to pass it to him?" 

"Sure, I will, Your Highness". 

After about twenty minutes, Prince Kyuhyun came back and handover a letter addressed to Prince Sungmin. Lord Donghae prepared to leave, bid his farewell to his Hyuk and Prince Kyuhyun, greeted King Soo Man who just arrived, and then left for Emerald Anatolia. 

In Emerald Anatolia, Prince Sungmin was pacing his room restlessly waiting for Lord Donghae. He couldn't do any preparation work for his wedding because his mind was too cloudy. It felt like his heart was going to burst, like he wanted to sprint to Sapphire Phoenicia to see his Kyu for himself. 

"Your Highness!" 

"Oh thank goodness you are back!! How is everything?" Prince Sungmin had actually wanted to burst out "How is Prince Kyuhyun", but he has to resist his temptation. 

"Prince Kyuhyun is unhurt, it was Major General Lee Hyukjae and Captain Ryeowook who got injured, but their injuries were not serious and they are recovering" 

"Ohmygod, thank you for bring such great news!!! I am so glad that all are ok". 

Lord Donghae, who knew very well that Prince Sungmin was actually referring to Prince Kyuhyun, hand over Prince Kyuhyun's letter. 

"Your highness, this is from Prince Kyuhyun. He send his regards and wanted me to tell you that you are always in his mind" 

"Thank you Hae. You may go now." 

He couldn't wait till Lord Donghae went out from the room before he unscroll the letter with haste. 

"My Dearest Min. I hope you are well and I am so sorry to hear that you were so worried about me. Do not worry about me, my love, I am fine and are constantly waiting to be united with you. I can't wait to see your face, your smile, your care and gentleness and I feel like asking my father to set our wedding day as tomorrow!  I missed you so much and long to be at your side! I have prepared a couple wristlet chain which have been engraved with both our names. With this letter, I've attached a wristlet chain that has my name. I am wearing the chain with your name on it, and so if you could wear it, it will put a smile on your pretty face and hopefully our missing each other will be more tolerable. I love you so much, Min. Till our wedding day, sleep well and dream of me. Love, your Kyu". 

Prince Sungmin hugged the letter, and then remove the chain. He the engraved name and kiss it. The word 'Kyuhyun' suddenly became the most wonderful name on Earth. He put the chain on, and admire it. He was smiling from end to end and his heart just exploded with joy. He love Kyuhyun too with all his heart! Till our wedding day, yes Kyu, till our wedding day! I certainly can't wait to be with you too!! Prince Sungmin felt like he's walking on clouds and floating due to happiness.