Back to the cabin

Alliance

It was the first time for Prince Sungmin to be inside Sapphire Phoenicia forest and to go to his cabin from this side of the border. He felt scared as they entered the  deepest part of the jungle where what he could hear was only the chirping of birds, the sssssss of some snakes around, and the flipping of some flying insects. They were shut off from the outside World and it truly scared him. He slowed down to be next to Prince Kyuhyun and his husband looked at him with concern.

"Min, are you ok?"

"I'm just scared. I'm never been deep into a forest before"

"Stopped your horse and climb over to mine" Prince Kyuhyun made some space for his dearest Min. He helped his Min to transfer from his horse and held on to his waist so that he could sit properly.

"Thanks, Kyu. But how about my horse?"

"Wook, can you help to tie this horse?" Kyuhyun turned and called Ryeowook.

"Sure, Your Highness. Hold on, I catch its rope. You all move ahead, I will catch up" Captain Ryeowook said. 

"Hyuk, wait for Wook while we move on. Lord Donghae, you stay behind me and watch out for Hyuk and Wook in case they lost sight of us" Prince Kyuhyun instructed. 

"I will, Your Highness" Lord Donghae said while waving at Hyuk.

"Hyuk, just smell me and you'll find me" Lord Donghae told his boyfriend, Major General Lee Hyukjae, jokingly, and waved. 

"Can you two get a room??!" Captain Ryeowook scolded Hyuk.

"How to get a room if we are in the forest?" Major General Hyukjae laughed and waved at Lord Donghae who has moved further away to guard the two Princes.

"Give me a few minutes while I tie Prince Sungmin's horse"

"So, what will happen to Prince Jongwoon turtles??"

"Aisshhh, they can eat later or maybe they will just eat each other"

"Eeeks, that is bad. Prince Jongwoon would never come out sane after the mourning is over if one of his babies got eaten by the other".

"He will have nightmares everyday"

"And why didn't you feed your babies this morning?"

"How will I know he didn't feed them before we left? I thought he did, so I never ask him!"

"You two are a couple. Try to communicate more, you dimwit. I need him to be sane for the war with Opal Whittoria".

"Shut up. Ok I'm done. Let's go! Do you know the way?"

"I just need to follow Donghae's smell..." 

"Whatever...." Captain Ryeowook rolled his eyes. 

They did eventually caught up with the trio and it was already near the waterfall. 

"Your Highness, wait here. I will go across the river and try to catch General Minho's attention" Lord Donghae signalled for Prince Kyuhyun to wait. 

"Be careful, Hae" Prince Sungmin told Lord Donghae. He hold Kyuhyun's left hand which was wrapped around his waist and lean back on his chest. Kyuhyun grabbed his Min's right hand and intertwined their fingers. 

"Don't worry Min, he'll be alright" Prince Kyuhyun soothed his Min's hand with his thumb. 

Lord Donghae slowly aim his arrow onto the ground opposite the river bank. This was his signal to General Minho that he was not an enemy. After a while, General Minho appeared near the river bank, and realising who it was, waved at Lord Donghae, signalling that it was alright to cross the river and enter into Emerald Anatolia's territory. 

Lord Donghae told General Minho why they are there and signal for the rest to cross the river via their horses. 

General Minho bowed to Prince Sungmin and Prince Kyuhyun to welcome them into Emerald Anatolia. 

"Welcome back, Your Highness" 

Prince Kyuhyun helped Prince Sungmin to get down from their horse. Still holding Kyuhyun, Prince Sungmin said to General Minho "Thank you Minho. How many of you are here?" 

"There are 6 of us taking turns to guard the cabin, in case there are some more guards from Opals who tried to infiltrate here, as this is the easiest way to cross over to Sapphire Phoenicia".

"Thank you, General Minho. We won't be long. Wook, follow us" Prince Kyuhyun told General Minho and called for Captain Ryeowook. 

Prince Sungmin opened the door and wanted stepped inside. 

"Min, wait, let me go in first" Prince Kyuhyun stopped him. He stepped in and carefully walked around to ensure safety before he gestured for Prince Sungmin and Captain Ryeowook to come in. 

"Your Highness, where do you keep the food? I brought along some special wrapper so that the drugs would not disintegrated on the way back to the palace" 

"I kept some in the a container in the dry box and some in the freezer. Do you think the drugs are still intact?" Prince Sungmin asked Captain Ryeowook. 

"I hope so, Your Highness"

"Min, I think we better put on the mask to cover our nose. I don't want any of us to get any contamination when we open the dry box". 

"Good idea, Your Highness. I brought them in my bag. Let me get them" Captain Ryeowook said. But then he realised his bag was left on his horse. He told Prince Kyuhyun about it and the Prince asked him to call Hyukjae to get the bag for him. 

After a while, Captain Ryeowook came running in. Panting, he said "Your Highness!! All of them are no longer outside. Hyuk, Lord Donghae, General Minho and two other guards, they are all gone. Our horses too!" 

"What?? Quick, lock the door, Wook. Forget about the mask. We can use any napkin to replace it. Let's settle the food first, you and Sungmin get them wrapped but do handle with care, and I will investigate what is happening outside" Prince Kyuhyun told Wook and Prince Sungmin. 

"Kyu, maybe you check from each windows?  They might be somewhere around the cabin parameters, or if captured by our enemies, you should be able to see them. You can look out but they cannot see you or see us from outside the house" Prince Sungmin told his husband. 

"Alright, I will do that, my love. Be careful with the food ok" Prince Kyuhyun kissed his Min. 

"Arrgggghh, ok ok I didn't see that" Captain Ryeowook said while turning his head to another side. He knew that Prince Kyuhyun was always very passionate when it comes to Prince Sungmin but to see him kissing his husband in front of him, well, it felt as if he was intruding on them. If only Jongwoon could be more passionate, he sighed to himself. 

"It's just a kiss Wook! Go on, do you job" Prince Kyuhyun slap Captain Ryeowook's . 

"I tell Jongwoon!" he yelled. 

Prince Sungmin couldn't help but laughed. These two were so funny sometimes. They were such good friends that they could yell at each other but actually it was just part of the teasing. 

Walking to the dry box, Captain Ryeowook covered his nose and mouth with a big napkin and tied it at the back of his head. He passed one napkin to Prince Sungmin too. The dry box was sealed and he was surprised that the food were all in good condition after he opened the cover. 

Prince Sungmin pointed which food to take, and after examining them, he noted the white substance on them, so he knew instantly that these food has been laced with drugs. He wrapped them and Prince Sungmin helped to keep them in the special carrier bags. 

They checked the freezer next, and Captain Ryeowook noticed that the food there were not drugged, so they decided to keep them there. Captain Ryeowook signalled that those food that they took from the dry box were enough, so Prince Sungmin gave his thumbs up. 

The situation outside the cabin was very quiet. Prince Kyuhyun have checked all windows except one more at the back of the cabin, but so far, no sign of them. He walked to the back of the cabin to check the last window. This window was in the facilities room and overlooking the backyard. 

Prince Kyuhyun couldn't believe what he saw. He straightened his body and was ready to dash out. 

​​​​