In the cabin

Alliance

The big guy turned out to be a spy from Opal Whittoria. It was only revealed after hours of questioning from Crown Prince Jonghyun. As he did not really harm Prince Sungmin, he was put under 24hours surveillance in a high security prison, with no visitors allowed. Crown Prince Jonghyun formed a committee to investigate whether the spy has any contacts here in Emerald Anatolia but so far he have no luck yet. 

The newly weds were comfortably sitting next to a fireplace in their log cabin near to the waterfall. Ermmmm, actually, they were kissing. The log cabin was beautiful, with large paintings of hunters as well as waterfalls. It has 2 bedrooms with attached bathroom each and Prince Sungmin has stocked up some food. There were 2 more smaller cabins near the main cabins, which were meant for the guards to eat, rest or sleep when their duty were replaced by another guard. 

Prince Kyuhyun carried his Min to the bedroom and put him down gently. Though Prince Sungmin was a bit shy and not quite sure what he needed to do, but his Kyu's smile and encouragement gave him confidence and trusted his Kyu completely. 

"Min, it will be painful at first but I promise you that it will get better ok? Trust me?" 

"I trust you Kyu"

"I love you" 

"I love you, Kyu" 

And Prince Kyuhyun with all the gentleness and love, slowly made his Min felt at ease and ready to go to the next step. Every time his Min hissed in pain, Kyu would kiss him and whispered some words of encouragement. When finally Kyu hit Prince Sungmin's prostate, the scream of ecstacy was the best noice that he ever heard, and the pleading of "do it again" spurred him to go all the way. 

They made love in the beautiful cabin and in the woods that both of them love so much. Prince Sungmin had never felt so contented, so love, so cherish, so wanted, so happy and so eager for more from his Kyu before. He wanted to scream again and again and his Kyu will just fulfil his wishes. 

They had a shower together, doze off happily together and when they woke up, they made love again and again. When they were hungry, they ate and drank wine and wrapped in each other's arms in front of the fire. And they made love again there and when they were too tired to move, Prince Kyuhyun just pulled some cushions from the sofa and managed to pulled a blanket which was thrown there earlier,  and covered both of them. He hugged his Min close to him and both drifted to sleep. 

It was late at night when Prince Kyuhyun woke up in complete darkness. The fire had died down and they didn't lit any candles earlier. He heard faint sounds of raining and wondered if the guards took shelter in the other cabins, and hope that they did not stand in the rain to guard the main cabin. Prince Kyuhyun started the fire again and seeing that his Min was still sleeping, carried him carefully to the bedroom. After cleaning himself and wipe his Min, Prince Kyuhyun put some clothes on him so that his Min would not feel cold. 

He saw lightning outside the window and really hopeful that the guards took shelter. No point getting sick just to protect their cabin. It must be a strong thunderstorm if a sound-proof cabin could still hear the rain. Should he go out to check on them? But he didn't want to get caught in the rain for fear of getting sick. He and the storm don't really in good friendship terms. He was undecisive but eventually he decided not to go out, fearing Prince Sungmin's safety in case there were unexpected guests barging in to the cabin. 

He lay down next to his Min again  and pulled him into his arms. 
He smiled when his Min snuggled closer and kissed him. He never got tired of kissing his beautiful husband. He got so addictive to his Sungmin and just thinking of him got himself hard again. 

He kissed Prince Sungmin again and when his Min finally woke up, his beautiful Min reciprocated and they made love again. It was near to dawn that both of them fall asleep. 

The investigation to identify any more spies from Opal Whittoria was still going on. From the pieces of informations that they managed to get out of that big guy's mouth, Crown Prince Jonghyun learned that he was asked to disguised as a rich merchant and somehow managed to get invited to the Royal wedding. 

Prince Jongwoon, who has joined Crown Prince Jonghyun with the investigation, deduced that the other spy must be the person who wrote the invitation list for guests, so he just need to add the big guy's name into the list, so that he could enter the palace on the pretext of attending the Royal wedding. 

Crown Prince Jonghyun got Lord Donghae to find out who was in charge of writing the guest list. Though the palace was still in merry mood, the officials were on high alert to ensure the safety of the Royal families from the alliance kingdoms. Only trusted guards were allowed to enter the palace grounds and the palace itself. 

Prince Kyuhyun was the first to wake up. He covered his Min and got up to take a shower. He put on a robe and checked the window. Good thing was, the window was a one-way see through. Inside could see outside but outside couldn't see inside. He felt weird because the guards were lying around with food in their hands. They seemed relaxing and might be sleeping? Why didn't they sleep in the 2 cabins? Prince Kyuhyun decided to check later and went to the bathroom. 

He woke Prince Sungmin up and help him to walk to the bathroom as Prince Sungmin was hissing in pain. After ensuring that his Min was alright and more comfortable, he let Prince Sungmin took a shower. 

Things were getting weirder outside the cabin. Prince Kyuhyun noticed that one guard was walking around checking the other guards and whispered something to 2 more new guards. Prince Kyuhyun was about to turn around when he happened to notice one of the guard's sword. It has the emblem of Opal Whittoria!! Oh my God, how did they know that we are here? Prince Kyuhyun started to get alarm. 

When Prince Sungmin came out from the bathroom, Prince Kyuhyun pulled him to the window to show him what he has seen. 

"Oh good lord, they killed our guards?" 

"No, Min, I think they have been drugged. Most probably in their food, and our guards are unconscious. Min, I can fight them. I don't think there are many of them"

"No Kyu, it's too dangerous. You never know how many are hiding. You might be outnumbered. We are safe as long as we are inside this cabin." 

"But for how long? When the guards became conscious, they might be killed. What if the enemies tried to enter this cabin?" 

"They can't. This cabin can only be entered by my fingerprint. And the cabin will flash some lights if I pressed a button. Kyu, the 2nd group of guards should be  coming soon to take over our current guards. Maybe I can press that button to warn them, so that when they see the lights flashing, they know it's a warning" 

"Great then. We must keep an eye when the 2nd group of guards are here. I can join them too, to fight the Opal Whittoria guards".

"Kyu, I don't want you to get hurt"

"Min, I need to protect you"

"So just stay in this cabin and protect me" 

Kyuhyun looked at his Min. There are some truth in his words. The best protection that he could give Prince Sungmin is to stay by his side. 

"My dearest Min, yes, I shall stay by your side. I will protect you with my life" 

"Thank you my love" and Prince Sungmin wrapped his arms around his husband. He was thankful that this cabin is weapon and bullet proof and staying indoor is the best protection for the moment.  They still have enough food even of they have to stay for a few more days. 

Over in the Palace, Lord Donghae was running to find Crown Prince Jonghyun and Prince Jongwoon. He found both of them deep in conversation in the grand Hall and both of them looked up when he came nearer.

"Hae, did you managed to find anything about the guard who was in charge of writing the guest list?" 

"Your Highness. I believe the guard who was assigned to write the guest list is also a spy from Opal Whittoria. Another guard told me that he was a new guard and always willing to do extra work to gain their trust"

"Oh, where is the guard now? We should nabbed him before he ran away" 

"That's the problem, your highness. That guard was also one of the guards in the wedding entourage along the streets. He volunteered to take over one of the original guards who was sick"

Alarmed, Crown Prince Jonghyun said "Do you mean that guard went with Prince Sungmin and Prince Kyuhyun to their cabin? Meaning, the enemies now know where the newly weds are!!" 

Prince Jongwoon stood up "Your Highness, that means the newlyweds lives are in danger! We need to go there now!" 

"There will be a 2nd group of guards going there to replace the 1st group. Let's join them and disguised as the guards" 

"Yes, let's go. Oh my God, please protect both Prince Kyuhyun and Prince Sungmin!" Prince Jongwoon became more worried by the minute. He walked out from the hall and saw Wook and Hyuk "Ryeowook and Hyukjae, please come with us too! Prince Kyuhyun and Prince Sungmin lives are in danger!"