Royal wedding

Alliance

His wedding day finally arrived but Prince Kyuhyun was feeling frustrated. Where was Hyukjae when he needed him the most! He summoned Captain Ryeowook to help him instead but as Ryeowook was shorter than him, he kept having to bend down so that Ryeowook could adjust his hair, his sash, his royal coat and his face.

"Wook, please grow taller so that I don't have to bend down..."

"Then you should sit down, my dear Prince! But you prefer to stand up. It's your fault! I can do a much easier job if you sit down! Hpfmmmm"

"How can I sit down? I am so nervous, Wook! And the ring is with Hyuk. Where the hell is he??" 

"Prince Yesung is already looking for him and Lord Donghae. And I have a good feeling that both of them are together! You find one, you'll find the other!" 

"Aisshhhh" 

"Ohmygod, your highness, your highness, I am so sorry. I forgot about the time!" suddenly Major General Lee Hyukjae barged in to the room. 

"Hyuk! Where the hell have you been? You are supposed to help Prince Kyuhyun but now I have to do all for you!" 

"I'm so sorry, Wook. Hmmm, but I see that you have done a good job!" 

"But he said I'm short!" Wook put on a hurt face. 

"But you are! Ok ok I'm sorry Wook. Hyuk, you make me so nervous and it's all your fault! What if you didn't come back and run away with the wedding ring!! How am I supposed to get married to my Sungmin?" 

"Of course I will not run away with the ring. See it's with me safe and sound. Ok, I will get ready now. I saw Admiral Changmin outside just now, looking great as your best man!" 

"Yes, get ready now, and you too, Wook. I will go out now to talk to Chwang. At least I'm less nervous now". 

"You really look great, Kyu! Congrats on your wedding with Prince Sungmin!" Hyukjae praise me honestly as Prince Kyuhyun really looked dashingly handsome and gorgeous. 

"Well, it's all thanks to me that he look good!!" Ryeowook praised himself. 

"Ok yes yes, you did a great job Wook!" Hyukjae patted his back to a beaming Ryeowook. 

"Ok, once you two are ready, meet me at the foyer with Chwang. We need to be ready for the Royal 
horse riding with a ceremonial entourage of imperial guards marching along the streets into the wedding venue in the Palace ground" Prince Kyuhyun informed them while walking out from his room with a beaming heart. He was still nervous actually, but he has to put up with all his exploding feelings so that the wedding will go on smoothly. He wondered if he could get a glimpse of his Sungmin.... 

In Prince Sungmin's room however, things were more chaotic. Not only Lord Donghae was missing, he himself was not even ready! It was not because he got no other assistant, he has General Minho who was all ready to help him, but it was because he was too nervous that he could not even put on his undershirt. General Minho has to calm him down, got him a warm honey drink and helped him to put on his undershirt. Slowly, Prince Sungmin felt more relaxed and are ready to put on his white royal wedding suit. 

"Your highness! I am so sorry I forgot the time!!" 

"I hate you Hae" 

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry"

"I was so panicky and nervous, luckily Minho is here to help me" 

"Hyung, you just need to help Your Highness with the bridal outer coat and his hair. Then you get ready yourself. I heard Prince is already ready to start the ceremonial wedding entourage along the street" General Minho informed Lord Donghae. 

"Alright, thank you Minho"  Lord Donghae patted his back. 

"Minho, can you also check whether my father is ready?" 

"I will, Your Highness" General Minho bowed to me politely and walked out. 

'Wow, my Kyu would be riding a horse with a ceremonial entourage of imperial guards marching into the wedding venue in the Palace ground. Wish I could see that. He will surely look so handsome in the royal wedding suit... ' Prince Sungmin wondered to himself, while Lord Donghae combed his hair. 

"Do I look ok, Hae?" 

"You look very handsome and pretty at the same time! And the happy glow is clearly shone in your face now" 

"Really? I'm still nervous though. Alright, you get ready yourself and meet me here, then we can go to the wedding hall together with father" Prince Sungmin turned to look at himself at the long mirror. Indeed, he looked happy. It was because he was thinking of his Kyu. The thought of being finally united with him is causing a lot of fireworks in his heart, and butterflies in his stomach. 

Emperor Lee, King Soo Man, King Park and Crown Prince Lee Jonghyun were laughing away at something that Crown Prince Park Yoochun was saying. As Prince Sungmin and Lord Donghae approached them, they turned around and everybody were in awe at Prince Sungmin. 

"Wow my little brother look so awesomely handsome and well-groomed!" Crown Prince Lee Jonghyun praised his suddenly shy brother. 

"Congratulations Prince Sungmin!" Crown Prince Park Yoochun offered his hand which were accepted by Prince Sungmin with a bright smile. 

"Thank you! I'm all butterflies inside actually" Prince Sungmin said shyly. 

"Hahaha, just relax son, it will be over soon. Welcome to our family!!" 
King Soo Man put his hand over Prince Sungmin's shoulder to get him to relax. 

"Thank you, abunim. I am happy to be part of your wonderful family too!" 

"Alright, shall we all go?" Emperor Lee gestured everyone to move to the wedding hall. 

Prince Jongwoon, Captain Ryeowook, Major General Lee Hyukjae, Admirals Changmin and Yunho, as well as the handsome and charming bridegroom, Prince Kyuhyun, were already at the start of the street to commence the Royal wedding march towards the wedding hall in the Palace. The wedding hall doubled as church whenever there were Royal ceremonies in the Palace. 

"Congrats, Kyu! You look good and I'm so happy for you!!" Admiral Changmin told his friend, Prince Kyuhyun. 

"Thanks Chwang! I hope everything goes on smoothly. I may look calm but it's all wreck inside you know.. I never imagine that I will be getting married and here I am! Getting married in a few hours time!" 

"The important thing is, you two love each other. And you are lucky to meet somebody that you really love. You two are compatible and cute together!" 

They heard the 21 gun salute which signal the official start of the wedding ceremonial match. With a few pat on his shoulder from Admiral Changmin, Prince Kyuhyun climbed up the royal wedding carriage while the others got up on their horses to lead the carriage. The wedding carriage was beautifully decorated with Emerald Anatolia's emblem and pulled by 2 white horses draped with similar emblem. Behind them, an entourage of royal guards will them, matching towards the palace, with royal military band playing some music. 

The crowd lining the streets started to cheer and waved their small flag. Most of them showed a surprise expression at how dashingly handsome the groom was and wearing the royal grey wedding suits made him looked astonishingly gorgeous. 

As the entourage moved along the streets, Prince Kyuhyun’s heart started to beat louder. He tried to calm himself by waving back to the crowds and smiling handsomely at them. The 21 gun salute ended when Prince Kyuhyun reached the wedding hall entrance. With Major General Lee Hyukjae next to him, they marched slowly along the aisle towards the altar to wait for Prince Sungmin and Emperor Lee.  The rest of the royal entourage moved into the hall to take their seats. 

At exactly 1200hours, the door to the hall opened by two guards, and the wedding march song started with the piano intro. Prince Kyuhyun turned around and for the 1st time today, he saw the love of his life smiling lovingly at him, holding his father's arm. 

When the Wedding March began, both father and son started walking slowly along the isle, smiling and waving to the guest. As they approached the altar, Prince Kyuhyun moved forward to accept Prince Sungmin from Emperor Lee, bowed to show his respect to his father-in-law, and extended his hand for Prince Sungmin to accept, and then Prince Kyuhyun lovingly kiss his Min's forehead. Transferring his Min's hand to his arm, they turned and walked slowly towards the altar, to the smiling Hyukjae at the side. 

This was it! The moment that they have been waiting for to be united in marriage and to be with each other forever. 

With his Kyu next to him and him holding his Kyu's arm, Prince Sungmin started to calm down and when they recited their wedding vows, he did it in one go! When the rings has been exchanged and the priest finally announced that they are now legally married, Prince Sungmin eyes started watery and tears threatened to fall, but Prince Kyuhyun noticed it and lovingly wipe the tears off with his gloves. He slowly bend down and kissed his Min's luscious lips, much to the cheering and clapping from the guests. Shyly, Prince Sungmin smile lovingly at his Kyu and silently mouthed 'I love you'. 

They walked out to the foyer to wave to the crowds with a happy face and after a few more moments of waving, they were ushered into the reception hall for cake cutting ceremony and lunch buffet. Everybody congratulated them and asked them to start the dance. 

Prince Sungmin got nervous again to dance with his Kyu in front of everyone. What if he stepped his Kyu's leg. What if he farted while turning in the dance. Oh gosh, how embarrassing it will be! 

"My love, will you dance with me?" suddenly he heard his Kyu's velvety voice and when he looked up, his Kyu was in front of him asking for his hand. 

With his Kyu now with him, he shouldn't be scared of anything. Prince Sungmin is determined to overcome his timidness and to be somebody that his Kyu can be proud off. He smiled at his Kyu and accepted his hand. 

They started dancing with loud clap and cheering from the crowd. One by one, couples started joining them and before long, they started changing partners. Prince Sungmin suddenly found himself in the arms of a big man and was swung around rather roughly until he felt his head dizzy. He blackout and fainted...