Kiss kiss kiss

Alliance

General Minho was assigned to keep an eye on suspicious person at the Royal wedding, and he certainly do his job well. He saw this big man approaching the dance floor when the Royal couple started dancing. He tried to find out from which kingdom this guy was, from the guest list. He got more curious because this big guy didn't seem to be in the Royal guest list because, more or less, he knew who's who, so he walked towards the dance floor to consult that guy. But that guy has already changed partner and now  dancing with Prince Sungmin, so, as not to disturb the prince, he just observed from the side.

To his horror, the guy swung Prince Sungmin roughly until Prince Sungmin got dizzy. General Minho quickly alerted Lord Donghae and Prince Kyuhyun, but before all three of them reached Prince Sungmin, the Prince fainted. Luckily Prince Kyuhyun was fast enough to catch his love and cradle him, while Lord Donghae and General Minho rushed after the fleeing guy.

"Oh my God Min! I better carry him to a quieter place" Prince Kyuhyun lifted up his Min, bridal style, and excused himself to move through the crowded hall. Some of the guests were concerned with Prince Sungmin's condition and helped to clear the walkways and doors so that Prince Kyuhyun could bring him out as soon as possible. Crown Prince Lee Jonghyun came running after Prince Kyuhyun and suggested to put Prince Sungmin on the nearby sofa. He fetched a glass of water and passed the glass to Prince Kyuhyun.

Prince Sungmin gain his consciousness and looked confused, and with a voice of relief, Prince Kyuhyun get him to drink some water by lifting his Min's head a bit.

"Are you okay Min? That stupid guy, he was so roughed on you. Wait till I know who he is!! But I think it was also due to lack of food. You are anemic and you haven't eaten anything since morning, right? I get you some food okay" Prince Kyuhyun tried to get up but Crown Prince Jonghyun stopped him. 

"No no Kyuhyun, you stay here, I get him something light. Yeah I guess you are right, he hasn't had anything since morning. You know him so well" Crown Prince Jonghyun smile. Looking to his brother, the Crown Prince said "You okay? Don't worry about that big guy, I heard both Donghae and Minho had managed to catch him. He is being question now"

"I am alright, hyung. Yes Kyu is right, I didn't had anything since I woke up. And when that guy swing me roughly, I felt giddy and suddenly I felt blackout and lost consciousness" Prince Sungmin tried to sit up. 

Prince Kyuhyun helped him to sit up and sat next to his beloved husband. He got him to drink some more water, took the empty glass and kiss his forehead. "I'm glad that you are okay" Prince Kyuhyun sooth his Min's forehead. When Crown Prince Jonghyun came back with some buns and another glass of water, Prince Kyuhyun thanked him and feed his Min. 

"Kyu, I can eat myself. You should have a bun too. I bet you haven't eat as well" Prince Sungmin said but gave up because his gorgeous husband insisted to feed him. 

After Prince Sungmin has eaten the bun, Crown Prince Jonghyun said "Okay you two lovebirds, maybe both of you should go back to the royal wedding table to eat properly. Else father will start asking for you. We can let him know what happened later" 

"Alright, let's go. Min, I carry you?" Prince Kyuhyun offered. 

Shyly, Prince Sungmin said "It's ok my dear husband, I can walk" 

Prince Kyuhyun smile and helped him up, and after intertwined their hands, he lead Prince Sungmin back to the wedding hall. Crown Prince Jonghyun smile at them and followed from behind. So lovey dovey, he smile to himself. Now he wondered where was Captain Jung Yonghwa. Captain Yonghwa has asked to dance with him, but as he was dancing with his mother just now, he signalled to Captain Yonghwa 'later', who then bowed and moved to another dance partner. 

The wedding hall was still crowded with couples dancing. Some of the guests who knew about Prince Sungmin's unconsciousness, asked whether he was alright, which he replied politely that he is okay now, and thank them for their concern. 

"Kyu, do you think that guy is a spy from Opal Whittoria, the kingdom which tried to attack your country?" 

"I don't know Min. If he was from there, I think it is a stupid move to put a spy here when all 3 forces are here for the wedding. Even if he planned to kidnap you, all your palace guards will be alerted and will definitely stopped him. To be safe, always stick to me or your brother or Lord Donghae and don't talk to anybody that you don't know". 

"I will do that, Kyu. Let's sit down and eat. I just hope the wedding celebrations can finish early. I am tired". 

"We rest after lunch, and then we have to be in the Royal carriage to go around the streets because your people wants to see you with your husband" Prince Kyuhyun teased his Min. 

"Yeah, they want to see with my gorgeous handsome husband. So you better be romantic and caring in front of them so that they know that I'm in safe hands" 

"No problem with that. In fact, I can start now!" and Prince Kyuhyun bend down to kiss his Min. They were already seated at the Royal wedding table so Prince Kyuhyun just need to bend over to reach those lips. 

"Ahem, you two, can't you wait for tonight?" Crown Prince Jonghyun teased them. 

"I think we should get them a room near to this hall" Prince Jongwoon chipped in. 

"Or they can go under this table" Captain Ryeowook added laughingly. 

Prince Kyuhyun, who has separated from his Min by now, threw a napkin at Captain Ryeowook which was expertly caught mid-air by Prince Jongwoon. 

"Woohoo, that you my dear Prince" and Captain Ryeowook showed his tongue at Prince Kyuhyun. 

The rest of them laughed and they started to seat at the table. Soon all the fathers joined them too and Crown Prince Jonghyun signal to the server to serve them food. 

After a few courses, Prince Kyuhyun asked for wine to be served because he wanted to make a toast. Soon all tables were served with wine, and Prince Kyuhyun seeked his father-in-law's permission to make a toast. He stood up and said loudly "Hello everyone, I would like to thank all of you for making this the most beautiful day of my life and sharing our happiness. I want to thank my in-laws for giving your blessings, and to my beautiful Sungmin for accepting me into your life. With all my heart, I love you" Prince Kyuhyun looked at Prince Sungmin, who has stood up as well, with all the tender love and loving emotions on his face. 

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss...." everybody started teasing them and clapping. 

Prince Sungmin became shy and hide his face in Kyuhyun’s shoulder. Prince Kyuhyun lifted up his face tenderly, and kiss him, pouring all his love into that kiss. Prince Sungmin shyly kissed him back and everybody counted loudly, laughingly keeping track on how long they could stay kissing. 

They ended up laughing because they were breathless, and Crown Prince Jonghyun led everyone to stand up and cheers for the newly weds. More wine were poured and everybody were in happy mood. 

Kyuhyun got to know that they would be heading to a cabin in the woods after their royal carriage parade along the streets. The cabin was build specially for Prince Sungmin, who personally designed it and chose the deco, and what was so special about it was that it was near to the waterfall, the same place that both of them first met. The cabin was large, heavily guarded, sound-proof and bullet-proof, and nobody could access except Prince Sungmin himself. 

"That's our honeymoon place? Wow, you think of everything my dearest love!!"

"I always wanted to build a cabin there after I met you and we officially got engaged. Once my father and hyung agreed to it, I started designing it and ordered the materials and deco. Knowing that you love to hunt, the decoration is more for hunting and I think you will like the fireplace. You'll see later Kyu. I hope you will like it"

"I am already liking it! And it was build with love! How long will we be staying there? Will there be guards around because you might scream very loud and i wouldn't want to alarm the guards" Kyuhyun almost whispered the last part. 

"Kyu!!" 

"What? It's our honeymoon you know..."

"Can we discuss this later?!! In private!!" 

"Awww my dearest husband so shy...." Prince Kyuhyun pinched his Min's nose and laughed. 

Lord Donghae announced that the Royal carriage is ready for the newlyweds, and that their personal belongings to bring to the cabin has been arranged for. 

Intertwining their hands, Prince Kyuhyun led Prince Sungmin out to the carriage and helped him up before he followed suite. The streets outside the palace were now full of people who has been informed about the newlyweds in the Royal carriage. 

Prince Kyuhyun put one arm around Prince Sungmin and the wave to the crowds together. Prince Sungmin explained to Prince Kyuhyun about the villagers, that he would meet them one every month to know their plight and what he could help them with. Apparently the villagers their cute Prince a lot, judging from their sincere cheers, wave and smiles on their faces. 

Prince Kyuhyun lifted up his Min's face and kissed him again. The crowd cheers loudly and clapped their hands. Prince Sungmin gave his gorgeous husband a playful punch for being naughty. When Prince Kyuhyun threatened to kiss him again, he purposely dive and laughed, and the crowd laughed at Prince Kyuhyun's cheekiness. 

Prince Sungmin bid his goodbyes and gave a final wave to the crowds as they will now speed up to go to the cabin. The carriage were now covered and heavily escorted so that the newlyweds would reach the cabin safely. 

Inside the covered carriage, Prince Kyuhyun pulled his Min closer and let him rest his head in his arms. He knew his Min was tired and he told him to sleep for a while during the remaining journey. His husband's chest was so comfortable that Prince Sungmin fall asleep almost instantly, and Prince Kyuhyun tightened his hold so that the rough track would not woke up his beautiful Min. He kissed his forehead which was now resting on his chest, and he hummed a song. He loved his Min with all his heart and he thanked God that finally they united in marriage.