Battles and wedding preps

Alliance

Prince Jongwoon signalled to his team that they would fight till the end. However another large group of warriors emerged, marching towards them. Just when Prince Jongwoon thought that they are on a losing battle, Captain Ryeowook excitedly said "Your Highness, they are wearing the Topaz Quenizoria emblem! They are led by Crown Prince Youngwoon's brother-in-law, Crown Prince Park Yoochun. Seems like they are here to help us!" 

Admiral Shim Changmin shouted back "Your Highness, it's true, the troop is led by Crown Prince Park Yoochun. Now we can defeat the troops from Opal Whittoria!" 

Indeed, Crown Prince Park Yoochun has came to help Sapphire Phoenicia's troop to fight against Opal Whittoria's troop, after gotten an urgent message from his brother-in-law.  He lifted his sword in the air to signal his troop to march forward and attacked the troop from Opal Whittoria who were all wearing black bandana on their forehead, with Opal Whittoria emblem. 

Before long, the troop from Opal Whittoria were defeated and with Crown Prince Park Yoochun's help, none of Prince Jongwoon's people were hurt. They both got off their horses and hugged as a symbol of thank you. 

Admirals Changmin and Yunho also got off their horses and walked over to the Crown Prince. 

"Your highness! How are you?" Admiral Changmin bowed and smile at Crown Prince Park Yoochun. 

"Changmin and Yunno, how are you guys? Long time no see!!" Crown Prince Park Yoochun turned to the two Admirals and they took turns to shake hands with him. 

"You knew them Your Highness?" Prince Jongwoon asked, with surprised expression, as he didn't expect Crown Prince Park Yoochun to know officials from Sapphire Phoenicia. 

"Yeah, I used to train in the navy troop with Changmin and Yunho. Back then, they didn't know that I am a Crown Prince, until much later on. Haha" 

"No wonder! Anyway Your Highness, thank you for coming to our rescue. It was very timely and we can't thank you enough" Prince Jongwoon bowed. 

"Your Highness Prince Jongwoon, it was my pleasure and I am very happy and pleased to be able to offer my help. Shall we update our fathers in Emerald Anatolia? Will you be attending your brother's wedding?" Crown Prince Park Yoochun asked seeing that they were dressed in royal ceremonial suits. 

"We are on the way there. We anticipated the ambushed, so we disguised as the wedding entourage. Let's go together then" Prince Jongwoon said. 

"Very well. I will get my troop to proceed back to my country while we proceed to Emerald Anatolia. Your troop should be sufficient to protect us" Crown Prince Park Yoochun smile, and then ordered his troop to proceed back without him. Prince Jongwoon sent one of his trusted man to go back to Sapphire Phoenicia to update Crown Prince Youngwoon about their victory. 

Admirals Changmin and Yunho, together with Captain Ryeowook, led the troop and they form the 1st layer of protection for the 2 princes. Together, they moved towards Emerald Anatolia and reached the palace safely in the afternoon. 

In Emerald Anatolia, the wedding preparations were in full swing. However, the two lovebirds were missing from the palace. They were actually in the church, doing rehearsals for their wedding march and their lines. 

"Min, you walked too fast. You need to follow the music and remember you will be walking down the aisle with your father, Emperor Lee. So, slow down a bit" Prince Kyuhyun was telling his Min.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry, can we start again" Prince Sungmin apologise to the guy at the piano, and at the priest. 

It turned out that Prince Sungmin was more nervous than Prince Kyuhyun! The first rehearsal, he stumbled at the door and fell face down onto the aisle. Prince Kyuhyun ran to him and after ensuring that he was ok, they were ready to start the 2nd rehearsal. The 2nd rehearsal, he was distracted by Kyuhyun smiling at him that he didn't start marching along the aisle when the music started. And the 3rd rehearsal, he walked too fast! So now it is the 4th rehearsal, and they haven't even rehearsed their vows! 

4th rehearsal started smoothly, so after Prince Kyuhyun did a practice bow to an imaginary King, he took Sungmin's hand and they moved to the altar. However, when the priest mentioned his name, he started sneezing. So the priest has to repeat again from the start. When it was his turn to say out the vow, Prince Sungmin forgot his lines, because he was admiring Prince Kyuhyun’s handsome face! 

It was only after the 7th rehearsal, everything went smoothly and the priest breath a sigh of relief. He wished the 2 lovebirds all the best and they would meet again 2 days from that day for the actual wedding. 

Prince Sungmin collapsed onto his Kyu's chest. He didn't realise how tired it was just to do a wedding rehearsal! Prince Kyuhyun guided him to sit down and he let his Min  rest his head on his shoulder. 

"My dear Min, are you okay?" 

"I'm feeling very stress. I don't know how I will behave on our actual wedding day. I get very nervous in front of so many people. Can we just get married quietly?" 

"Oh my dear Min. I wished we can have a quiet wedding too, but we can't. Royal families have the obligation to their people. Everyone wants to celebrate the Royal wedding together with us. Don't worry too much about it, Min. I'm here with you. We are doing this together" Kyuhyun hugged his Min tightly, just to calm him down. 

"I know, but I can't help it. I'm happy though that finally we will be married!" 

"Yes finally we can be together. I missed you terribly when you left for your home last time. I wished at that time that we could be married earlier!" 

"You don't mind we stay here for a few more days after our wedding right? Or do you have to go back to Sapphire Phoenicia immediately? I heard Opal Whittoria has sent troops to attack your country" 

"I'm staying here until our joint wedding with Youngwoon hyung. Then we will travel back to Sapphire Phoenicia together. I'm worried for Jongwoon hyung though. I hope they don't get ambushed". 

"What do you mean?" Prince Sungmin move away and looked up at his Kyu. 

Prince Kyuhyun told Prince Sungmin the whole story of their suspicion that a few Palace guards were traitors, which led to their plan to switch the wedding entourage, and that they anticipated Opal Whittoria to ambushed them on the way to Emerald Anatolia. But Prince Kyuhyun added that if the enemies came in large numbers, Prince Jongwoon's entourage might not be able to defeat them. That was what worries him. 

"Think positive, Kyu. I think with God's help, they will emerge victory" 

"I hope so. Let's get back to your palace? Else your father might look for us.." Prince Kyuhyun slowly got up and offered his hand to his Min. 

"Yes let's go" Prince Sungmin accepted Prince Kyuhyun's hand and they walked out of the church hand in hand. 

When they have just reached the palace, there was a commotion. Curiously, they walked towards the crowd, and that was when Prince Kyuhyun saw his brother, Prince Jongwoon. He called his brother, ran to him and hugged him. He was so glad that the entourage reached Emerald Anatolia safely.  He then hugged Captain Ryeowook,  Admirals Changmin and Yunho. He bowed to Crown Prince Park Yoochun too after being introduced to him. Prince Jongwoon updated him that the troop from Topaz Quenizoria came just in time and help them to defeat the enemies from Opal Whittoria.  Everybody was happy that all went well, and Emperor Lee invited all of them into the Palace to have a meal. 

Throughout the dinner, King Soo Man complimented Crown Prince Park Yoochun for his timely rescue and bravery to defeat the troop from Opal Whittoria. Everyone raised a toast to the victorious troops and leaders, and also to the soon-to-be-wedded couple, Princes Sungmin and Kyuhyun. 

The wedding day finally arrived. Lots of activities were seen throughout the palace, surrounding grounds and the villages. Among the villages, since they were quite fond of Prince Sungmin, who was humble and friendly to them, they wanted to celebrate his wedding as well, by having celebrations among themselves. The Emperor has declared a royal holiday for all his citizens, so everyone was in a happy mood and lining up the streets to watch the handsome Prince who has captured Prince Sungmin's heart. 

Prince Sungmin himself was smiling since he woke up, and having his Kyu with him just adding sugar to his daily dose of warm honey in the morning. The day finally arrived for them to be legally united and for him to belong to his Kyu forever. 

While the palace was buzzing with activities, in one quiet corner near the library, far away from Prince Sungmin's room, Lord Donghae and Major General Lee Hyukjae were having a celebration of their own. They were kissing and making out and forgot that they were supposed to help the princes to get ready for the wedding....