At the border

Alliance

Prince Kyuhyun loved to hunt. He always been ridiculed by his 2 older brothers because he hardly want to join his brothers to sharpen their fighting skills. Prince Kyuhyun prefers to venture on his own, with his two bodyguards, to go deep into the jungle, to hunt. It's not that he could not fight, he has perfect swordsman skills, it's just that he didn't like to fight at battlefields. 

His two older brothers, Crown Prince Youngwoon and Prince Jongwoon often joined the battlefield and their fighting skills were superb, even the best warrior in their enemies troop were defeated easily. 

Their father, King Soo Man, is the reigning monarch of Sapphire Phoenicia, and happy with his two warrior sons, but annoyed with his youngest son Kyuhyun, who just refused to join in the battleship. But he would not force his youngest son. He nearly lost him when he was attacked by an enemy and was badly injured and his wife had scolded him for letting her favourite son went on his own to the border. To make his wife happy, he has allowed Kyuhyun to do whatever that made him happy. 

While riding slowly in the jungle of Blue Forest, Hyukjae stopped and gestured Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to stop and stay quiet. They were venturing into the woods near to the border of Emerald Anatolia, and the sounds of laughter alarmed Hyukjae. Major General Lee Hyukjae is excellent in hearing, Captain Kim Ryeowook is excellent in directions and the weather, while Prince Kyuhyun is excellent in everything, mathematical deductions and theory, speech, swordsmanship, and bluntness of his tongue. Well, he's a Prince after all. 

"What is it, Hyuk?" Kyuhyun asked him. 

"Kyu, I heard some laughter from a distance. Shall we investigate on foot? It shouldn't be that far" Hyukjae said to Kyuhyun. Outside of their imperial palace, Kyuhyun insisted the 2 of them to call him just Kyuhyun or Kyu. 

"But Kyu and Hyuk, that direction is the border of Emerald Anatolia, surely those laughter that you hear belongs to some of their people who are guarding their side of the river and waterfall. It might be dangerous".

"It's ok, Wook, i think we should just take a look indiscreetly, at least if they are preparing for a battle, I can inform Youngwoon hyung. Let's go Hyuk". 

"Ok be careful you two. Come, let me hide your horses. Follow the trail of the oak trees and you can come back here easily". 

"Ok Wook. You stay here and guard our horses" Kyuhyun then followed Hyukjae who has started walking towards the waterfall. 

"Hyuk, there's a uphill with bushes over there, let's hide there. I think it's overlooking the waterfall" Kyuhyun said softly, and move to climb up the hill. 

"You're right, we can see the waterfalls from here. Look, that's where the voices came from. There are 2 person swimming there" Hyukjae whispered. 

"They are just swimming. Not a threat, though I'm sure they are from Emerald Anatolia. Let's just go". 

"Wait Kyu, look at their bodies, OMG he has nice body, slim and perfect". 

"Huh, ohhh I see it, he has smooth complexion, pretty with a small waist. Wow"

"I'm talking about the taller one"

"I'm talking about the smaller one, you moron. Heyyy, we are peeping at them. Let's just introduce ourselves" and Kyuhyun starting to climb down. 

"Kyu, what are you doing? " Hyukjae tried to stop him but Kyuhyun already walking towards the river near to the waterfall. He has no choice but to go after him. Kyuhyun's safety is his top priority. 

"Hello! We are here on a peaceful and friendly note, don't be afraid" Kyuhyun talk loudly to the 2 stun guys who turned to look at him. 

The taller guy quickly move in front of the smaller guy as though to protect him. "Who are you? Don't come nearer. We will call our guards" 

"Ok we just stayed here. We are just hunters and we are around this area when we heard your voices. This is a nice place". 

The smaller guy started talking "Yes, it is a nice place. I like to swim here. And it outside the battle zone and within our border, so it's safe. Are you from Sapphire Phoenicia?" 

"Yes we are, and we are actually nice people. I'm Kyu, and this is Hyuk" Kyuhyun introduced himself and Hyukjae. 

"This is Pr.... " but the taller guy stop suddenly because the shorter guy stepped his leg and moved foward. 

"Hi, I'm Min and this is Hae, and yes we are from Emerald Anatolia. Err, it's ok Minho, they meant no harm" the smaller guy gestured the tough guy who emerged from the trees, to back off. 

"Nice to meet you. Err don't mind us, just go ahead and swim. We will go back to hunt" Kyuhyun told the pretty guy called Min. 

"Ok, all the best in your hunting" Sungmin said smiling and waving. 

Kyuhyun pull Hyukjae along and go back to the trees. 

 

"Your Highness Prince Sungmin, i think you better come up, get dress and return back to the palace. You too, Lord Donghae" Minho informed the 2 guys. He and Kibum are assigned to guard and protect Prince Sungmin and his bodyguard, Lord Donghae wherever they go. 

"Hmmm ok, let's go Donghae". 

"Your Highness, why did you stopped me from letting they know who you are? They should know that they are talking to a prince, and they should mind their manners". 

"They were not rude. And i didn't want to put us in a dangerous position had they known we were from the palace. Did you see the guy who introduced himself as Kyu? Wow, he's dashing and gorgeous. Hopefully we can meet again!" Sungmin put on his attire and was thinking about Kyu dreamily. 

"Your Highness, the other guy is better! Handsome, has a smily face and muscular. He's my husband material!! "

"I like that Kyu better. Can we come here again, Hae? I want to meet him again!" 

"Coming here doesn't mean we will meet them again, your Highness. And remember, you father already has plans for your marriage". 

Sighing and mounting his horse, Sungmin said "Don't remind me. I hate the idea of marrying someone that I don't even know" and Sungmin ride off with Minho next to him. 

 

Ryeowook was anxiously waiting for Kyuhyun and Hyukjae to returned, and was happy when he saw them. "Heyyy, what took you so long?" 

"Relax Wook, nothing happened. We just met 2 beautiful men swimming in that beautiful waterfall".

"What? And I have to look at ugly horses"

"You have Jongwoon-hyung. Don't be greedy" Kyuhyun scolded Ryeowook. 

"ok ok, I will continue to look at those ugly horses while you two feasted on beautiful men!! "

"Hahaha just count your blessing Wook. Kyu, let's go. We should continue our hunt before it gets dark" 

"Ok, let's go. Wook, which way back? We can hunt along the way". 

Ryeowook turned and pointed at his left side. They turned and started riding off. 

Throughout his journey back to his palace, Kyuhyun could not get rid of the smaller guy called Min, out of his mind. He has such a cute face, round eyes, chubby fingers and small waist. He wished to get to know him better. Well, I shall go there again, hopefully I can meet him again. Kyuhyun thought.